剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
没有
No.
你认为
Now, would you say
自己是位好警♥察♥吗
that you are a good police officer?
我只是在尽我的职责
I get the job done.
你太谦虚了
I think you're being modest.
在此之前
Until recently,
你的事业蒸蒸日上吧
you'd been on a rather strong career path, hadn't you?
因为我全力以赴
I did my best.
但是作为一名警官
And yet as a police officer,
你却没发现你丈夫的任何可疑行为
you didn't detect any suspicious behaviour from your husband?
-没有 -你没发现可疑行为
- None. - You didn't spot any such behaviours
是因为他根本没杀丹尼吧
because your husband didn't kill Danny, did he?
丹尼是他杀的
He did kill Danny.
我没想到他是这种人
He's not the person I thought he was.
你说这话是以妻子还是警官的立场
Are you talking as a wife or as a police officer now?
二者都有
Both.
丹尼·拉蒂默遇害当晚
Did you take a sleeping pill
你是否服用了安♥眠♥药♥
on the night of Danny Latimer's death?
是的 我在倒时差
Yes, I get terrible jet lag.
我找医生开了处方
I have them prescribed.
你一觉睡到第二天早上 对吗
You didn't wake up until the next morning, is that correct?
没错
That's right.
所以从你第二天早上的所见来看
So as far as you were concerned the next morning
他整晚都在家
he'd been there all night.
这是我当时的想法
That's what I thought at the time
后来被证实是假的
and it turns out not to have been true.
乔知道我吃了药
Joe knew I'd taken the pills.
他肯定因为这个才与丹尼安排了会面
He must have planned to meet Danny accordingly.
你确定他们有这个计划吗
Do you actually know of such a plan?
-不确定 -那就请陈述事实 米勒警官
- No. - Then, please stick to the facts, PC Miller.
你与哈迪探长的婚外情
When did you and DI Hardy
是何时开始的
first start having an affair?
你说什么
What?
婚外情还在继续吗
Is the affair ongoing?
我提醒你一下 你宣过誓
Can I remind you that you are on oath.
-我们从没有过婚外情 -再提醒一遍
- No, we've never had an affair. - Again.
米勒警官 你宣过誓的
Can I remind you, PC Miller, that you are on oath?
法官大人 此话的证据何在
My Lady, where is the evidence?
马上就呈上证据 法官大人
Coming to that now, My Lady.
你根本找不到证据 因为根本没有此事
You won't find any cos it never happened.
你丈夫被捕当晚你在哪
The night of your husband's arrest where were you?
我们必须离开家 所以去了一家宾馆
We'd gone to a hotel because we had to leave our house.
我把孩子们交给我妹妹照看
I left my kids with my sister
因为我去找了贝丝
cos I went to see Beth,
就是拉蒂默夫人
Mrs Latimer.
为什么
Why?
我觉得我应该去见她
I felt I needed to.
之后你做了什么
And then what did you do?
你去了哪里 米勒警官
Where did you go, PC Miller?
我去见了哈迪探长
I went to see DI Hardy.
在哪见的
Where?
你去哪见的哈迪探长
Where did you go to see DI Hardy?
在商贸酒店
At the Traders Hotel.
在他的酒店房♥间里吗
In his hotel room?
-是的 -你们俩是独处吗
- Yes. - Were you alone?
-是的 -你们在房♥间里待了多久
- Yes. - How long were you there for?
我不清楚
I don't know.
根据监控录像
Well, according to CCTV,
你在晚上11:37进入酒店
you entered the hotel around 11:37 pm.
在1:45离开
And left just after a quarter to two.
待了两个多小时
Over two hours.
在哈迪探长逮捕了被告人
What did you and DI Hardy do alone in his hotel room
你殴打了被告人 也就是你丈夫之后
for two hours on the night that he'd arrested
当天晚上你跟哈迪探长在他的酒店房♥间里
and you'd beaten up the defendant,
单独做了什么
your husband?
我们在谈话
We talked.
你们在谈话
You talked.
在他们的父亲被逮捕当晚
You left your two children
你抛下两个孩子
on the night that their father was arrested
花了两个多小时
for well over two hours
去酒店见哈迪探长就为了谈话
to go and see DI Hardy in a hotel to talk?
我得搞清楚为什么会发生这些事
I needed to make sense of what had happened.
你们那晚是在密谋
You colluded that night
如何陷害被告人 你的丈夫 如何除掉他
to frame the defendant, your husband, to get him out of the way,
因为你跟哈迪探长有婚外情 对吗
because you were having an affair with DI Hardy, didn't you?
你就想靠这种手段打赢官司吗
This is how you think you're gonna win?
扭曲事实 曲解我们的生活
By twisting the truth and distorting our lives?
难道不是因为
Isn't it the case that this investigation
你与哈迪探长的私情
missed key opportunities and failed to examine leads
使你无法秉公办案
because it was compromised
以致错失关键证据无法深入调查的吗
by your personal liaisons with DI Hardy?
你们合谋将一位无辜男人送进了监狱
And together you put an innocent man in the dock?
一派胡言 你没有证据
No, totally untrue. You've got no evidence for this.
有罪的不是我 不是我
I am not the guilty one here. I am not!
谢谢你 米勒警官
Thank you, PC Miller.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表