剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch...
乔瑟夫·迈克尔·米勒
Joseph Michael Miller,
你将如何申辩
how do you plead?
-无罪 -不要
- Not guilty. - No!
米勒警长攻击了被告
DS Miller attacked the defendant.
我们不能没有这份供述
We can't afford to lose this confession.
我决定将被告的供述排除在证物之外
I am minded to exclude the confession from evidence.
陪审团成员 你们需忽视此证物
Members of the Jury, you are to disregard it entirely.
当时有一对堂姐妹
There were two girls,
姐姐叫丽莎·纽伯瑞 19岁
Lisa Newbery, 19,
在照顾她12岁的堂妹 皮帕
was baby-sitting for her 12-year-old cousin, Pippa.
当晚皮帕的父母去参加朋友的婚礼
Pippa's parents went away for the night to a friend's wedding.
他们第二天回来时 两个女孩都不见了
When they came back the next day, both girls were gone.
我们的主要嫌疑人叫李·阿什沃斯
Our main suspect was a man called Lee Ashworth.
-李是我丈夫 -克莱尔得见见阿什沃斯
- Lee is my husband. - Claire needs to meet Ashworth.
-别查了 -那受害者家人
- Let it go. - Right, then the families
将永远无法得知真♥相♥ 声张正义
never get truth, never get justice.
我之前很迷恋他 就好像对他上了瘾
It was like I was addicted to him like he was my drug.
米勒 怎么回事
Miller, what the hell are you doing?
就因为你 他能逃脱制裁
He walks because of you...
克莱尔
Claire!
-你看到一男一女走过去了吗 -没有
- Did you see a man and woman come down just now? - No, mate.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
看摄像机 阿什沃斯发现了 还给关了
Checking the cameras. Ashworth found them and turned them off.
你就在前面 怎么没看到他们
You were out front. Why didn't you see them?
我得应付贝丝
I had Beth to deal with.
要你有什么用 米勒 给我你的钥匙
What is the point of you, Miller? Give me your keys.
-什么 -车钥匙 快
- What? - Car keys! Now!
你不能开车 再说你要开车去干什么
You're not supposed to drive. What are you going to do anyway.
我要去找他们
I'm gonna look for them
因为你没按我们说好的做 钥匙
because you didn't do what we agreed. Keys!
不 这不是我的错 别赖我
No, this is not my fault. Don't put this on me.
我受够了所有人都为了跟我无关的事
I am sick of everyone putting their shit on me
在指责我
when I'm not responsible for it.
我简直受够了为我没做的事而遭人责备
I'm sick to the back teeth of taking flak for stuff I haven't done.
好
Fine.
给你钥匙 希望你撞车
You have the keys. I hope you bloody well crash
撞车的时候还心脏病发作
and have a heart attack while you are crashing!
好好想想 你会带她去哪
Think, think, think. Where would you take her?
你会去哪
Where would you go?
贝丝 你干什么呢
Beth, what are you doing?
艾莉 别过来
Ellie, do not come near me.
你给马克打电♥话♥了吗
Have you phoned Mark?
我没带手♥机♥ 我因为你急匆匆跑出来了
I haven't got my mobile, I ran out cos of you.
我打给他 你慢点
So I'll call him. Just take it slow.
你羊水破裂之前开始宫缩了吗
Were you having contractions before your waters broke?
别碰我
Get off me.
这几天一直时不时有宫缩
Been having them for days on and off.
助产士老说那是假宫缩
Midwife kept saying they were Braxton Hicks.
-转到语♥音♥信箱了 -当然了
- He's on voicemail. - Course he bloody is.
我打给露西 或许她能送你去医院
I'll call Lucy. Maybe she can drive you to the hospital.
我不去医院
I'm not going to the hospital.
我要在家生产
I'm having a home birth.
-你搞这出是干什么 -你走开吧
- What on God are you doing that for? - Will you just go away!
听着 你个蠢婆娘 我是想帮你
Look. You stupid cow I'm trying to help you.
你要生了 你都走不动 靠着我
You're having baby. You can't even walk, now, lean on me.
-我不想要你陪着 -人生就这样
- I don't want you here. - Well, tough shit.
小镇疑云
第二季 第三集
被告的供认被排除了
The defendant's confession excluded,
辩方抨击警方调查的可靠性
the defence impugning the integrity of the police investigation.
-我们该担心吗 -你担心吗 本
- Are we worried? - Are you worried, Ben?
有点
Yes, a bit.
别担心
Then don't be.
我们要稳扎稳打 面面俱到地建立论据
We make our case steadily and thoroughly.
不要被什么风吹草动吓倒
We do not get buffeted by daily winds.
我就是
I just...
就是觉得我们是不是该重新调整策略
I wondered if we might recalibrate our strategy, is all.
我们手握事实
We have facts on our side.
家人口供 鉴证证据
Family, forensics,
验尸结果 联络记录
postmortem, communications,
目击证人 都很强有力 毫无疑点
eyewitnesses, all strong, all good.
还要把艾莉·米勒列为证人吗
Do we still call Ellie Miller as a witness?
她可是打了她丈夫
Given what she did to her husband.
哈迪探长的证据还有待补充
We still have DI Hardy's evidence to complete.
之后我再定
I'll decide after that.
问题是 检方是否还会传唤米勒警长
Question is, will they call DS Miller for the prosecution?
因为打人 她的可信度受损了
Her credibility is damaged with the beating.
要是我 就不用她 减少损失
If it were me, I'd limit the damage by not using her.
而我们则想要她上证人席 好碾压她
Whereas we want her in the box so we can take a run at her.
没错
Yes, we do.
我们应该能争取到
We should be able to argue for it
毕竟起诉书上有她的名字
being she's on the back of the Indictment.
我整理了一些我觉得
I worked out some thoughts I thought
你可以用来对付她的办法
you might like to use on her.
没事 我会琢磨出来的
It's fine. I'll figure it out.
是啊 但我都做了
Sure, but I've already done the work.
-你就看看吧 -艾比 我自己会准备的
- So you might as well read it. - Abby, I'll do my own prep.
当然 好的
Course. Right, yeah, good.
明早你自己去法庭
Make your own way to court in the morning.
我一大早有个约
I've got an appointment first thing.
我们法庭见
I'll see you there.
妈妈 妈妈
Mum? Mum!
-克洛伊 -妈妈你没事吧
- Chloe. - Mum, you okay?
帮我把你妈妈扶去楼上的水池
Help me get your mum upstairs into the pool.
克洛伊 我不要她留在这儿 让她走
Chleo, I don't want her here. Get her out.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire! Claire!
她在哪
Where is she?
谁在哪
Where is who?
你监视我们
You bugged us.
克莱尔呢 你把她怎么了
Where is Claire? What have you done with her?
我们不是嫌疑犯
We're not suspects.
-我们不是囚犯 -别踩他
- We are not prisoners. - Get off him.
-你没事吧 -她当然没事
- You all right? - Course she's all right.
-给我出去 -否则呢 你要报♥警♥吗
- I want you out. - Or you'll what, call the police?
给我出去
Out now!
我跟我老婆待多久 你管不着
You don't set how long I spend with my wife.
知道了吗
Got it?
如果你不再惹我了
Now, I will tell you everything
我就告诉你桑德布鲁克案里
that you missed at Sandbrook
你的所有疏漏
when you stop pissing me about.
我会打给你 宝贝
I'll call you, babe.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
好了
All right.
间隔40秒 你状态很好
They are every 40 seconds apart now. You're doing ever so well.
-我去 -我需要安桃乐[麻醉气体]
- I'll go. - I need the gas and air.
-助产士来了 -谢天谢地
- Midwife is here. - Thank God for that.
又来了
It's coming again.
呼吸
Breathe into it.
-你为什么跟他走 -因为我吓坏了
- Why the hell did you go with him? - Because I was terrified.
我都一年半没见他了
I haven't seen him in a year and a half
他说什么我只能照做
and I did what he told me to do.
你该给我打电♥话♥
You should have called me.
是啊 "等等 李 亲爱的
Oh yeah. "Hang on, Lee, love.
我给亚力克打个电♥话♥
I'm just give Alec a ring.
告诉他我在哪"
Tell him where I am."
你们怎么跑的 跳窗吗
So what? You just jump out of the window?
跑过了几个花♥园♥ 拦了辆出租车
Ran across a few gardens and flagged down the first taxi we saw.
你还把他带到了这儿
You brought him here?
-这是他唯一不知道的地方 -我别无选择
- The one place he doesn't know about. - I had no choice.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表