剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch...
她说她原谅你了
She says she forgives you...
关于那个吊坠
about the pendant.
我为什么要杀一个12岁的小女孩
Why would I kill a 12-year-old girl?
为什么在你的车里找到了她的吊坠
Why was her pendant found in your vehicle?
那位警长准备带着那包证物
My DS was taking that bagged evidence...
回总部
back to HQ.
有人砸碎她的车窗 抢了她的东西
And...her car was broken into.
-有理由重新调查这个案子 -别这么做
- There's grounds for reopening the case. - Don't do this.
天哪 你是他老婆
Oh, God. You're his wife.
我不能继续来这儿见你了 伙计
I can't go on meeting you here, mate.
别人会乱想
People will start getting the wrong idea.
-你来这干什么 -我想去作证
- What are you doing here? - I want to give evidence.
你想让我作为证人出庭 对吧
You want me to go in the witness box, don't you?
说实话吗 我很纠结
Honestly? I'm torn.
你自己也说过得有人为丹站出来
You said yourself somebody needs to speak up for Dan. Well...
我是他爸爸 这是我应该做的
I'm his dad. It should be down to me, you know?
索普乡镇农业服务 他们是干什么的
Thorp Agriservices. What is it they do?
服务农业的
Services to the agricultural industries.
天啊 是个熔炉
Oh, God, it's a furnace.
你还认为丽莎·纽伯瑞活着吗
Do you still think Lisa Newbery's alive?
小镇疑云
第二季 第六集
那边有条长约450米的窄道
There's a narrow lane about 500 yards in that direction.
小径和路面都经过鉴证取证
This footpath and the lane were both examined by forensics
查找胎印和脚印
for tyre tracks and footmarks,
但没找到什么可用证据
but they never got anything useful.
这段路不短
It's a long way
要抬具尸体过来而不被发现可不容易
to carry a body without being noticed.
这条小路没什么人 遛狗的都不走这里
This stretch was never used much, even by the dog walkers.
这么说凶手对这里很熟悉
So the killer had enough local knowledge
知道在这里不太可能被人看到
to realise the chances of being spotted were low.
还可以从那边林子过来
Other access points are through those woods there.
汤姆什么时候作证
What time's Tom due in the box?
他们为什么传唤汤姆
Why have they called Tom?
我估计是儿子对父亲之爱那类的吧
Son's love for a father - that sort of thing, I expect.
-我们本能及时赶回去的 -汤姆说如果我在场
- We could have got back in time. - Tom said if I was there
他会在证人席上请求我离开
he'd ask from the witness box for me to be removed.
老天 我真抱歉
God, I'm sorry.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
就在我发现皮帕前 刚好走过这里
I walked through here just before I found Pippa.
我们离吉莱斯皮夫妇家有多远
So how far are we from where the Gillespies live?
5公里不到
Just over three miles.
你认为皮帕被抛尸时可能是经过这里
And you think Pippa's body could have been brought through here?
我一直这么认为 但这无从验证
That's what I always thought but it was impossible to know.
当时是春天 这一带开满了风信子
It was spring so this whole area was covered in bluebells.
有人给克莱尔·雷普利寄过一枝风信子
And Claire Ripley's being sent bluebells through the post.
或者是她自己寄给自己的
Or she's sending them to herself.
藏在客房♥的衣柜里 说不定会被人找到
Hiding it in a wardrobe in a guest room, where it might be found.
-她为什么那么做 -糊弄我们
- Why would she do that? - To screw around with us.
他们都这样 她和阿什沃斯
It's what they all do - her and Ashworth,
甚至吉莱斯皮夫妇
even the Gillespies.
我觉得他们没一个说实话
I don't think any one of them told the whole truth.
他们施加给你的压力
The stress they've put you under,
都还给他们 从克莱尔开始
do it to them and start with Claire.
露西的短♥信♥ 汤姆上证人席了
It's from Lucy. Tom's going in the witness box.
你跟你♥爸♥关系好吗 汤姆
Do you get along with your dad, Tom?
我爱他
I love him.
他是否曾逼你做过
Has he ever made you do anything
任何让你不舒服的事
that made you feel uncomfortable?
没有
No.
你是否知道你父亲和丹尼有任何联♥系♥
Were you aware of any contact between Danny and your dad?
没联♥系♥ 丹尼是我的朋友 不是他的
No. Danny was my friend, not his.
丹尼尸体被发现那天 你父亲有什么表现
The day Danny's body was found, how did your dad behave?
正常
Normally.
我从学校回来 他给我泡了茶
I got home from school and he made me tea.
之后的那些天呢
How was he the days after?
他很难过 我们都是
He was upset...like we all were.
你怎么认识苏珊·怀特的
Now, how did you get to know Susan Wright?
我在游戏厅遇见她的
Right, I met her in the arcade.
我喜欢她的狗 文斯
I liked her dog, Vince.
她带我去了她的房♥车
She let me visit her caravan.
你在那辆房♥车里见过别人吗
Have you ever met anyone else in that caravan?
贝丝 那个...
Beth, there's...
是的
Yes.
丹尼的爸爸 马克
Danny's dad, Mark.
-他在说什么 -没什么
- What's he talking about? - Nothing.
马克怎么没跟我们说
Why didn't Mark tell us about that?
他说我们可以偷偷见面 不被人知道
He said that...we could meet and other people don't have to know.
你跟马克都做什么
What did you do with Mark?
我们在PlayStation上玩FIFA
We played FIFA on the PlayStation.
你们谈过丹尼的事吗
Did you ever talk about Danny?
是的
Yes.
他说他有罪
He said he was guilty.
有什么罪
Guilty of what?
他说
He said...
丹尼的死是他的错
Danny's death was his fault.
什么
What?
原来我打电♥话♥不接时你都在那儿啊
That's where you were all those times I was calling.
这让我觉得离丹更近些
It made me feel close to Dan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这些事情如果我不知情 对你们没好处
It doesn't help me if I don't know these things.
我没想到这事会被扯进来 对不起
I never thought it would be a part of this. I'm sorry.
一切都会被牵扯进来 马克
Everything's a part of it, Mark.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
攻破汤姆·米勒的证言
Try and take Tom Miller apart...
和气一点 但切中要害
Kindly, precisely, so...
这样陪审团不会觉得我为难孩子而讨厌我
the jury don't hate me...
或讨厌你
or you.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - It's me.
-我们就此结束了 -什么
- I think we are done. - What?
我本是要保护你不受李的骚扰
I was protecting you from Lee,
但你已经不需要了
you don't want that any more.
你对事情经过一再改口
You keep changing your story about what happened.
这样不行 克莱尔
This isn't working, Claire,
你得搬走
I need you to move out.
亚力克 你在哪 我们当面谈吧
Alec, where are you? Let's talk about this face-to-face.
不行 给你48小时
No, I'm giving you 48 hours.
怎么回事 你不能这样
What's going on? You can't do that!
我能 结束了 克莱尔 好吗
I can. It's over, Claire. OK?
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死 该死 该死
Shit! Shit! Shit!
汤姆 你知道
Tom, you know, don't you,
如果有人被判谋杀罪成立
that when someone is found guilty of murder
此人会因此入狱很多年
they go to prison for a number of years?
知道
Yes.
你很爱你父亲 对吧
You love your dad very much, don't you?
他是个好爸爸
He's a great dad.
但你知道撒谎 哪怕是为了保护所爱的人
But you know that telling lies, even to protect someone you love,
也是错的
is wrong?
我没有为爸爸撒谎
I'm not lying for my dad.
汤姆 我认为你就是在撒谎
Tom, I'm suggesting that that's exactly what you are doing.
-没有 -马克·拉蒂默没说他杀了丹尼吧
- No. - Mark Latimer didn't say he killed Danny, did he?
他说他有罪
He said he was guilty.
他是说他"有罪" 还是说他感觉"愧疚"
Did he say he 'was' guilty or he 'felt' guilty?
-这差别很大 -我爸爸不会杀丹尼的
- There's a big difference. - My dad wouldn't have killed Danny.
那我问你
So let me ask you...
你在庭上说的每一句话
has every single word you've said to this court
是百分百真实的吗
been absolutely, 100% true?
汤姆
Tom?
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表