剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
I'm just doing my job.
你觉得乔能逃脱法律的制裁吗
What, and you think Joe's gonna get off?
你觉得这场庭审明天就会结束吗
Do you think this whole trial's gonna be over tomorrow?
希望如此
Hopefully, yeah.
我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌律师
I fucking hate lawyers.
奥利 奥利 给我起床把这女的赶出去
Olly! Olly, will you wake up and get this woman out of my house?!
并无证据遭到损害 也未有人受到人身威胁
No evidence was compromised, no physical intimidation occurred.
我们有在场警官提供的誓词
We have a sworn statement from the officer who was present.
法官大人 所发生之事确属不幸
My Lady, it was an unfortunate incident
但是我们仍然可以继续推进司法过程
but the process of justice can still flow.
这并不代表被告不能受到公正的审判
This doesn't mean the defendant cannot have a fair trial.
在调查过程中 警官的行为
There have clearly been failings in this investigation
确有很多不当之处
and in the conduct of officers,
但让我欣慰的是
but I am satisfied
被告的确会受到公正的裁决
that the defendant can indeed get a fair trial.
所以我驳回被告的申请
So I'm going to refuse the application.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, My Lady.
我不会输给她 艾比
I'm not losing to her, Abby.
我们要斗争到底
We're gonna fight till the bitter end.
我觉得我可能发现了些什么
I think I might have something.
可能会有用
It could be juicy.
干得好 你把案子带回了正轨
Well done! You got it back on track.
那是美味意大利面的威力
The power of a good carbonara.
还有很多活呢 对了...
Still a lot of work to do. Oh, by the way...
我给你们俩带了这个
I got you both this.
-惊喜无处不在啊 -太谢谢你了
- Wonders will never cease! - Yeah, well, thank you very much!
-喂 -我是养老院的安德鲁·达灵顿
- Hello? - It's Andrew Darlington from the Care Home.
我在工作 你能晚点打来吗
Oh, I'm at work. Could you call back later?
不好意思 你的母亲摔了一跤
Not really. Your mother had a fall.
她...她去世了
I-I'm afraid she passed away.
我还以为他会来接电♥话♥
I was expecting him to answer.
-他还在睡觉 -告诉他庭审还没结束
- He's asleep. - Listen, tell him the trial's still on.
但是 这事你也得知道
But, also - and you need to know this, too -
克莱尔·雷普利给我看了一张照片
Claire Ripley showed me a photograph.
照片里她戴着皮帕的吊坠
She was wearing Pippa's pendant.
你能拿到那张照片吗
Can you get hold of it?
在她小屋内的作品集里
It's in her portfolio at the cottage.
别在这 可能会被人看到
Not here. Someone might see.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表