剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
他现在根本不在国内
He's not even in the country.
你最好能肯定 亚历克
You'd better be sure, Alec,
因为我感觉都没法呼吸了
cos I feel like I can't breathe...
没事的 冷静点 别瞎操心
Everything is fine. Stay calm. Stop worrying.
我这边一完事 就去找你
Soon as I'm done here, I'll come over.
现在回家吧 拜托了
Now, go home. Please.
没事的
It's all fine.
你从后门走吧
Maybe use the back exit.
那是谁
Who was that?
全体起立
All rise.
乔瑟夫·米勒案的当事人
All parties in the case of Joseph Miller.
你还敢看我
Don't you look at me.
你是乔瑟夫·迈克尔·米勒吗
Are you Joseph Michael Miller?
是的
Yes.
乔瑟夫·迈克尔·米勒
Joseph Michael Miller,
你违犯了《习惯法》 被指控为谋杀罪
you are charged with murder contrary to Common Law.
你的犯罪事实
The particulars of the offence
是在2013年7月18日
are that on the 18th day of July 2013,
谋杀了居住在多赛特广教镇
you murdered Daniel Latimer
春巷四号♥的丹尼尔·拉蒂默
of 4 Spring Close, Broadchurch, Dorset.
你将如何申辩 有罪还是无罪
How do you plead? Guilty or not guilty?
-无罪 -不要
- Not guilty. - No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他怎么能
He can't.
他怎么能
He can't.
法官大人
Er... Your Honour...
抱歉 能再宣读一遍起诉书吗
Sorry. Erm... Can I just ask for the indictment to be put again?
有点男人样 乔 你做过什么自己心里清楚
Be a man, Joe! You know what happened!
坐下
Sit down.
我说了坐下
I said sit down.
从你的反应看 汤普森女士
I take it from your reaction, Ms Thompson,
皇家大律师对此并不知情
that Queen's Counsel have not been instructed.
正是如此 法官大人
Very much not, Your Honour.
你能确认下自己的申辩吗 米勒先生
Could you confirm your plea, Mr Miller?
至少让你自己的律师确认一下
Not least, it seems for the benefit of your own counsel.
无罪
Not guilty.
注意
清洁中
有人
It's occupied!
我知道 出来吧 米勒
I know. Come out, Miller.
快出去 这是女厕所 你不能进来
Go away! It's the Ladies! You can't come in the Ladies!
得了吧 你都快在这里生根了
Save it. You've been here ages.
等下 那牌子写着呢 清洁中 快出去
Wait! There's a sign. Cleaning in progress. Out! Out!
别让他的话影响到你
Don't let it get to you.
真是多谢了 建议真明智
Oh, thanks for that. Brilliant advice.
老天 你抓住了乔
God. You caught Joe...
他有丹尼的手♥机♥ 你抓捕他归案
He had Danny's phone, you brought him in,
你审问了他 他根本没抵抗 他绝对有罪
you interviewed him. He didn't resist. He is guilty.
证明他有罪的证据很有力
And the case against him is strong.
皇家检控署一直很坚定要起诉他的立场
The CPS never had any doubt about prosecuting.
他难道不知道这会对贝丝和马克
Doesn't he know what it's gonna do
产生什么影响吗 还有我们所有人
to Beth and Mark? To all of us?
天啊 谁来告诉汤姆 他正在上学
God. Who's gonna tell Tom? He's at school.
如果他的朋友比他先知道
If his friends find out before him...
我已经跟你妹妹联♥系♥过
I spoke to your sister.
她和奥利会在午餐时接他出来
She and Olly are going to take him out at lunchtime.
我可以跟他们一起去 去见他
I could go with them. I could see him.
你知道他并不希望见你
You know he doesn't want that.
我是他母亲
I'm his mother.
他只会更怪我
He's only gonna blame me more.
如果还要审讯 他怎么可能会回到我身边
How am I ever gonna get him back if there's a trial?
我的人生怎么变成这样了
How is this my life now?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你需要我抱你一下吗 -什么 不用
- Do you want a... hug? - What? No!
好吧 不要
All right, no.
-你这人怎么回事 -我只是想帮忙
- What's the matter with you? - I want to help.
-靠拥抱解决吗 -人们都这么做
- Hug it out? - People do that.
-但你不是 -你今天最好不要一个人过
- Well, not you. - Just try not to be alone today.
我本来就是一个人 长官
I am alone, Sir.
-你不用再叫我长官了 -我知道
- You don't have to call me sir any more. - I know.
老天 这玩意是你放的吗
Christ's sake! Did you put that there?
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
恐怕要进行完整法庭审判了
It's a full trial, I'm afraid.
我真是不敢相信
I don't believe this.
我们得确保
We need to make sure
皇家检控署给你们安排最好的皇家大律师
the CPS find you the best QC,
这个嘛 可能有点难办
which erm... might be tricky.
你能帮我们找到吧
You can get us someone, can't you?
我知道你们该找谁 但你们请不动她
I know who you want but... you won't get her.
她很久都没接过案件了
She hasn't taken a brief in such a long time.
她绝对是最拔尖的 就住在当地
She's the best there is, she lives locally,
也得到了皇家检控署的认可
she's CPS approved...
我知道你说的是谁
I know who you mean.
那我们要怎么做才能让她同意
So, how do we get her to say yes to us?
难道在开庭前五分钟
Did you not see me in here
你没有在这里见过我吗
five minutes before you went into the dock?
难道我没问过你吗
Did we not have that conversation?
我知道 我知道 抱歉
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我是来为你辩护的 这你得明白
I'm here to represent you. That's the whole point.
结果你背后捅我一刀
You stitched me up.
你能告诉我你在干什么吗
Do you want to tell me what you're doing?
之前我思考了很长时间
I've had a lot of time to think, OK?
我不能因为丹尼的死而坐牢
I can't go to prison for Danny's death.
找个人来接我的案子
Find me someone to take my case.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Hey. I've been calling you.
抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry, sorry.
我想出来透透气 整理下思绪
I just needed a bit of air, collect my thoughts.
你听到乔说的了吗
Can you believe Joe?
-他到底在想些什么 -我完全不清楚
- What the hell was he thinking? - I really have no idea.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Is everything OK? - Yeah, yeah.
听着 我不能马上回去
Look, I'm... I'm not gonna go straight back.
还有些事要做
There's something I need to do.
那你晚点过来
OK, well, come over later.
我让厨房♥给你留点吃的
I'll get the kitchen to save you something.
-天呐 -我说过吧
- Bloody hell! - Didn't I say?
20镑拿来 帅哥
20 quid, sunshine!
我怎么会不知道
How have I not heard about that?
-我觉得他可以找到更好的 -我不知道
- I think he could do better. - I dunno.
我觉得贝卡挺辣的 反正换我也愿意
I think Becca's quite fit. I mean, I would.
怎么了 就一次 你懂的... 试试
What? Just the once. You know... to see.
-奥利弗 -文章写完了
- Oliver! - Right, article done.
准备传到网上 然后 发布
Ready to post online and... publish.
-堪称完美 -奥利
- Sweet. - Olly!
你姨夫在受审 你有什么好高兴的
What's so sweet about your uncle being on trial?
还有汤姆
What about Tom?
当然不是 这可怜孩子
Yeah. No, obviously, poor kid.
我们得去接他
We should go and pick him up.
从今天这情形看我以后得去作证了
I suppose today means I'll have to give evidence.
你为什么要去作证
Why would you have to give evidence?
我不知道 只是以为我们都要去
I dunno, just thought we all would.
我们到底走不走
Are we going or not?
你之前不该过去
You shouldn't have come earlier.
我知道 这并不明智
I know. It was stupid.
对 说得真对 以后别这么做了
Yeah, it bloody was. Don't do that sort of thing.
不让别人知道你在这是有原因的
People don't know you're here, for good reason.
好了 我已经道过歉了
Alright, I said I was sorry.
我只是被那些电♥话♥吓到了 我
It's just I was spooked by those calls and I...
我需要你
I needed you.
我们得遵守约定
We need to stick to what we agreed.
你跟我保证 我很安全 亚历克
Promise me I'm safe, Alec.
我说了 不会有事的
I've told you. Everything's OK.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表