剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch...
-你将如何申辩 -无罪
- How do you plead? - Not guilty.
不要
No!
我会尽我最大的努力让他获罪
I'll do everything I can to secure a conviction,
但这不能只靠我的努力
but it's not just down to me.
还需要全镇人竭尽全力
It's on everyone in this town.
-现在都已经凌晨了 -该死
- It's already way past midnight. - Oh, damn!
因为你与哈迪探长的私情
This investigation was compromised
使你无法秉公办案
by your personal liaisons with DI Hardy.
有罪的不是我 不是我
I am not the guilty one here! I am not!
桑德布鲁克案涉及了两个家庭
There are two families back in Sandbrook.
吉莱斯皮夫妇仍不知道是谁杀害了他们的女儿
The Gillespies still don't know who killed their daughter.
纽伯瑞夫妇连女儿的尸体都没见到
The Newberys don't even have a body.
-由哈迪探长负责查案 -是啊
- You've got DI Hardy in charge? - Yeah.
因为他 杀害我女儿的凶手现在还逍遥法外
My daughter's killer is still out there because of that man!
瑞奇和大卫·吉莱斯皮 俩姑娘的父亲
Ricky and David Gillespie. Dads to the two girls.
他们俩是两兄弟 你根本都没调查过他们
Two dads, two brothers you barely even looked at.
你为什么给克莱尔寄了风信子
Why did you send Claire a bluebell?
克莱尔 那天晚上发生了什么
Claire, what happened that night?
他给我下了药
He drugged me.
我早上5点醒来时 他在打扫整座房♥子
I woke up at 5am and he was cleaning the whole house.
小镇疑云
第二季 第四集
对 还在等戴维斯先生
Yeah, still holding for Mr Davies.
不不 我不想重新预约时间 我想...
No, no, I don't want to reschedule. I want to erm...
跟他谈谈我又多了一种症状
talk to him about an increase in my symptoms.
怎么 他牛逼到都不接电♥话♥了吗
What, is he some higher mortal who doesn't phone people
我的医生 搞什么啊
My GP? Seriously? For...
老天 你想干什么
Oh, God, what do you want?
李·阿什沃斯之前来过我们办公室
Lee Ashworth came into our offices the other day.
我当初没想起来他是谁
Now, I couldn't place him at first,
但后来 我翻遍了桑德布鲁克案的所有新闻剪报
but then... I went through all the Sandbrook press cuttings.
这有点巧啊 你们俩都来到了这里
It's a bit of a coincidence, you and him both here.
桑德布鲁克一案正义未伸
桑德布鲁克嫌犯称 "你们抓错人了 我是无辜的"
你的编辑知道你来这儿吗
Does your editor know you're here?
我受够了你跟我说话的口气
I'm a bit fed up with the way you talk to me.
他危险吗 他为什么来这儿
Is he dangerous? Why's he here?
我觉得你知道
I think you know.
-别插手 -为什么 他或许有一番说法
- Leave this alone. - Why? He might have a story to tell.
我只是客气下先来问问你
I'm just doing you the courtesy of asking you first.
你们这些人 自以为在拯救世界呢
You people think you're saving the world.
只是让这世道更艰难了
You just make it harder to live in.
滚吧 走开
Piss off! Go on.
-你做了吗 -什么
- Did you, though? - Did I what?
上他 "用力啊 哈迪"
Shag him. "Oh, harder, Hardy"
我碰都没碰他 怎么可能
I didn't go near him! I wouldn't.
-你见过他没有啊 -他还挺帅气的
- Have you seen him? - I quite like the look of him.
我喜欢有困扰的人 虽然他没你困扰多
I like a troubled man. Not as troubled as you do, but...
那都是屁话 你一定要让大家都知道
None of it is true. And you make sure everybody understands that.
谁管啊
Oh, who cares!
-大家都知道审判是什么样 -才不呢
- Everyone knows what a trial's like. - No, they don't.
除非让他们自己亲自站在证人席上
They don't know what it's like until you're up there,
说着实话却被污为撒谎 否则才不会理解
telling the truth and being painted as a liar.
今早该我了 有什么建议吗
It's my turn this morning. Any tips?
说事实
Just stick to the facts.
我那晚看到乔了
I saw Joe that night.
不 你看到一个人 没看出谁
No, you saw a man who you didn't name.
别乱加东西
Don't go adding stuff.
我们都知道就是他 艾莉
We both know it was him, Ell,
那晚只有我看见过他
and I'm the only one who saw him that night.
只说事实 你不会有事的
Just stick to the truth and you'll be fine.
太好了 刚好你在家
Good, hoped I'd catch you.
感觉还好吗 脖子扭伤了吗
How are you feeling? Any sign of the whiplash?
你怎么不知道米勒警长去过哈迪探长的房♥间
Why didn't we know that DS Miller visited DI Hardy's hotel room?
他们找到了谁是我们没找到的
Who did they talk to that we didn't?
-我不知道 -你该知道
- I am not sure. - Well, you should be.
我不能因为我的初级出庭律师...
I'm not going to lose this case because my...
-不了解全部细节而输掉官司 -我其实
- junior isn't on every detail. - I did actually...
你得做得更好
Well, you have to be better.
核查所有事实 不漏掉任何细节
No fact unchecked, no detail too small.
明白了
Understood.
[著名拳击手]
我就像职业拳击手 我就是维利·派普
I'm a prizefighter. I'm Willie Pep...
维利·派普可不喜欢挨拳头
and Willie Pep never liked taking punches.
-谁 -关于上庭的一切
- Sorry, Willie who? - Everything you need to know about a trial
都可以在拳击场上学到
can be found in the boxing ring.
你去研究下拳击 就知道维利·派普是谁了
Now, you study boxing, you'll see who Willie Pep is.
-好吧 -露西·史蒂文斯作证后
- OK. - After Lucy Stevens,
我要以让辩方见血的一拳结束今天的庭审
I want to close by giving the defence a bloody mouth.
我要怎么做到这点呢 本
Now, how am I gonna do that, Ben?
其实 我就是为这事来的
Actually, that's what I came to tell you.
我可能找到了位证人
I think we might've found someone.
你怎么没叫醒我 我要错过开庭了
Why didn't you wake me? I'm gonna miss the start of court.
我觉得你该多睡会儿
Thought you needed the sleep.
来 坐下 我给你泡茶
Here you are, sit down and I'll make you a tea.
怎么精神这么好啊
What's got into you, cheery?
我和莉兹去看日出了
Me and Lizzie watched the sunrise.
-你带她出去了 -对
- You took her out? - Yeah.
她在车的振动中睡着了
Movement of the car sends her to sleep.
我们就坐在那儿 景色可真美 贝丝
Then we just sat there. It was beautiful, Beth.
-那不错啊 -嗯 我在想...
- Good for you. - Yeah, and I've been thinking about...
我想休息一阵
well, about a bit of time off, you know?
休产假
My paternity leave.
-什么 -我可以休几周
- Your what? - I could take a few weeks,
或者一个月 或更久
or something, or... a month, maybe more.
你这是怎么了
What's brought this on?
克洛伊和丹小时候 我错过了
I missed it, with Chloe and Dan, didn't I?
全错过了
The whole thing.
照看他们 陪他们玩
All that sitting around and spending time,
看着他们 给他们喂食
and watching and feeding and...
甚至是换尿布
changing nappies, even.
那一切我再没法经历了
It don't come again, does it?
这次我想好好体会
I want to hold onto it this time.
该死
Oh, bloody hell!
来吧 我给你付
Here you go. I've got it.
你不是在跟踪我吧
I hope you're not following me.
你还偷♥拍♥我了呢
Says the woman who had me recorded.
听说你在庭上被抹黑了
I heard they trashed you in court.
很难受 是吧
Hurts, doesn't it?
我相信陪审团一定能明辨是非
Yeah, well, I'm sure the jury saw through it.
这对他们来说就是场游戏
It's like a game to them.
他们根本不在乎你
Don't care about you,
不在乎你失去了什么 丈夫 儿子 工作
what you've lost: husband, son, job -
我没失去儿子 而且我要迟了
I haven't lost my son and now I'm running late.
哈迪跟我老婆上♥床♥了
Hardy slept with my wife.
所以他才那么执迷于这案子
That's why he's so obsessed with the case.
这跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
他蛊惑了我妻子与我为敌
He's poisoned my own wife against me,
尽管我想帮他破案
even though I tried to help him solve it.
我只想让克莱尔回到我身边
I just want Claire back.
我跟她聊过 你离她远点
Well, I've talked to her. And you stay away from her.
你对她没好处
You are not good for her.
他给你付了停车费
He paid for your parking?
他说你跟克莱尔·雷普利上♥床♥了
He said you slept with Claire Ripley.
我要去那边 米勒
I'm going up there, Miller.
-哪里 -桑德布鲁克 就这周末
- Where? - Sandbrook, this weekend.
你开车送我
You can drive me.
什么 不要 我又不是出租车
What? No, I'm not a taxi!
你真觉得我没有更重要的事吗
Seriously, do you not think I've got better things to do!
我可以跟那里的一位警官商量重开案件的事
There is an officer there I can talk to about reopening the case.
你自己去那儿看看 把...
See the place for yourself. Leave wee...
-弗雷德 -弗雷德 交给你妹妹
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表