剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
最多也只能半路杀出来
up to and including walking out
挡在我们要走的路前面
in the middle of the road ahead of us
让你们的马从她身上踏过去
to be run over by your horses
希望能拖住你们 哪怕只是一会
in the hope of slowing you down for even a moment.
有件事我很感兴趣
It is fascinating to me
就是你们明知有些事不可能
how stubbornly you people expect
却仍固执地抱有希望
the unlikeliest of outcomes
只是因为你们更喜欢这样的结果
because you prefer them.
你们希望这个世界成为你们所期望的样子
You expect the world to become what you want it to be
尽管所有证据和经验都站在你们的对立面
despite all available evidence and experience to the contrary.
我也不希望这件事最后发展成这样
This was not the way I'd hoped this affair would play out.
但我可以跟你保证
But I can assure you
事情也绝对不会像
it is most certainly not going to play out
你所希望的那样发展
the way you hope it will either,
因为 即使她想站在路上挡住我们
because even to stand in the road ahead of us,
她也得知道要站在哪条路上
she would have to know which road to stand in.
你封锁了这条路线的消息
You held the route secret.
很多潜在路线的消息都被我封锁了
I held a number of potential routes secret,
在我们出发以前
before settling upon this one.
所以即使走漏了风声
So that even if the secrets were compromised,
任何想追击我们的人只会更有可能
anyone intending to hit us would be more than likely
走上错误的路线
in possession of the wrong route.
我再确认一遍
Let me be sure I have this right.
归还那批被盗珠宝的计划
So the plan to recover the stolen cache of gems--
就是你提出的那个计划
your plan to recover the stolen cache of gems
已经完全按照你们的建议实施了
has worked in exactly the manner you suggested it would.
可是现在你们觉得这有问题
Only now you believe this is a bad thing--
因为有人可能营救拉克姆先生
evidence of a plan to rescue Mr. Rackham
并再一次夺走珠宝
and once again recover the cache of gems.
这是你们的意思 是吧
That is what you're suggesting, yes?
我能理解这可能难以置信
I can understand why this may be hard to believe,
但我太了解安妮·伯妮了
but I know Anne Bonny well enough
我知道肯定有什么事不对劲
to know that it is a certainty something here is amiss.
她作出这些古怪举动前的几个小时
That her behavior should coincide
弗林特船长刚好出现在这岛上
with the presence of Captain Flint on the island only hours before
这意味着一定有什么阴谋诡计
most certainly points to a plot being underway.
等一下
I beg your pardon.
这么说弗林特船长还跟这阴谋有关
So now Captain Flint is somehow involved in this plot
而他的船几小时前才刚离开小岛
despite the fact that his ship left the island hours ago?
你要我重新部署人力离开拿骚去到内陆
And I am to redeploy men into the interior away from Nassau Town,
留着他们的空位不加防御
leaving their positions undefended?
你是说我们有什么不可告人的动机吗
I'm sorry, are you suggesting there's some ulterior motive here?
我想说虽然总督
I'm suggesting that simply because the governor
决定...相信你
decided to put his... trust in you,
但我不会像他一样信任你
I have no intention of doing the same.
局面被牢牢掌控着
The situation is well in hand.
多谢你的关心
Thank you for your concern.
牢牢掌控吗
Well in hand?
我告诉你局面很有可能
I'm telling you the situation is potentially
就要完全失控了
about to get entirely out of hand.
你♥他♥妈♥根本没听进去
You're not fucking hearing me.
即使有人想要攻击总督的队伍
Even if somebody wanted to move against the governor's caravan,
他们也不可能知道队伍在哪
they wouldn't know where to find the governor's caravan.
线路被改过好几次
The route was altered multiple times.
假计划被传开了
False schedules were distributed.
没人准确知道他们什么时候出发
Nobody knows exactly when they were set to leave.
没人知道他们最后定的是那条线路
Nobody knows what route they finally decided upon.
-没人知道是谁... -我知道
- Nobody knows who-- - I know.
我知道线路
I know the route.
我一个手下昨天深夜
A boy in my employ saw scouts
在西边小道看到侦查员了
on the west trail road late last night.
就是那条 不是吗
That is it, is it not?
我想你不会派人去侦查假的线路吧
I am assuming you did not send men to scout the decoy routes?
你把这消息告诉过其他人吗
Did you tell anyone what your boy has told you?
没有
No.
你手下会背着你把信息卖♥♥给谁吗
And would your boy sell his information without your knowledge?
-不会 -那就好
- No. - Good.
那我们没什么可担心的
Then we have nothing to fucking worry about.
再见
Ladies.
让你的尊严见鬼去吧
Fuck your pride.
如果我放下尊严就为站在这里
If I can swallow mine to be standing here,
你也能放下尊严听我说
you'll do the same to listen.
因为如果我们不能
Because if you and I can't figure out
此刻联手想出解决办法
a way to work together in this moment,
一切将付之东流
everything may be lost.
有多少人知道这件事
How many people know about this?
知道的人都在那间屋子里
No one outside that room.
不到一小时之内
In less than an hour,
我们就要靠岸
I need to move this ship to the coast
去找回我们的船长和财宝
to retrieve our captain and a fortune in gems
一千多人的幸福生活就靠此一举了
upon which the lives of well over a thousand people depend.
而现在一切都将化为乌有
Now that is all going up in smoke
因为道布森先生不能控制自己的怒火
because Mr. Dobbs cannot control his anger.
不一定会这样
It don't have to.
怎么不会
No.
如果我们放他出去
If we let him leave that room,
他将告诉他的手下发生的事
he's going to tell his men what happened
我们将有一场恶战要打
and we're going to have a war on our hands.
这我明白
I understand that,
但解决方法不会是
but the answer is not going to be
杀了那个人来结束道布森搞出的麻烦
finishing what Dobbs started and murdering that man.
好吧
All right.
那我们给他把刀
Then we put a knife in his hands
让他有怨报怨
and we let him even the score.
尽管难以置信
For reasons passing understanding,
道布森先生在船员之中仍有不少朋友
Mr. Dobbs still has a number of friends on this crew.
他失踪的话我们该怎么向他们解释
How do we explain his disappearance to them?
这件事很快就会传出去
This story is getting out,
到时会万劫不复
and when it does, all hell is going to break loose.
那我们该怎么办
Then what do we do?
他是这件事的主谋
This is the man responsible.
需要追究的只有他一个人
He's the only man responsible.
我建议你我一同向双方船员解释
I suggest you and I address the combined crew together.
这个人会被追究责任
This man will be held to account and punished
并很快受到严重的处罚
swiftly and severely.
请给我把刀 好吗
May I have a knife, please?
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Hold on.
除非我知道他将对其他人说些什么
Until I know what he's going to say,
否则我不能让任何人离开这里
I can't let anyone walk out of here.
他什么都不会说
He isn't going to say anything.
他总要说些什么吧
He has to say something.
他会说他对我出言无状
He's going to say that he spoke impertinently to me,
惹怒了科菲
Kofi took offense,
这件事不必再提
and it will not be spoken of again.
就这么简单
Just like that.
是的 让他走吧
Yes. Now let him go.
如果他走漏了风声...
If he says a word --
当我发话时 我的人会听从
When I speak, my men listen,
他们会照我说的去做
and they do as I say.
一辆秘密马车将拉克姆送往一个秘密地点
A secret caravan to move Rackham to a secret transport,
除了你没有别人知情
and no one knows about this but you.
我 总督 他的内阁
Me, the governor, his cabinet,
八名骑兵 他们的舵手 马车夫
eight dragoons, their quartermaster, the carriage driver --
很多人都知情 你不知道罢了
plenty of people know about it, just not you.
你认为有人密谋
And you believe there's a plot underway
攻击这辆秘密马车
to attack this secret caravan --
而这场密谋莫名涉及了弗林特船长
A plot that somehow involves Captain Flint,
尽管每个人都看到他几小时前就出海去了
whom everyone saw sail into open water hours ago.
天哪 张伯伦可以无视我
Jesus! Chamberlain can ignore this.
他不了解我 也不了解伯妮或弗林特
He doesn't know me, he doesn't know Bonny, he doesn't know Flint.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表