剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
从前在他眼前谋杀他父母的人
like those he watched murder his parents when he was a boy.
你能想像我有多想
You can imagine how tempted I was
把那把刀放进他手里
to take that knife and put it in his hand
让他按自己的意思去做
and let him use it to his liking.
你能想像我要多么克制自己
You can imagine the restraint it took
好让我的族人听从
for me not to let my people loose.
但那又带来了什么
But where does that leave us?
所以今天我会抑制我内心中
So I will fight this thing rising up in me
对血花四溅的渴望
eager to see more blood spilled today,
我会为他们服务 以未来为重
and I will serve them by minding their future
做出艰难的抉择
and doing the hard thing
那些可以引领我们达到目标的抉择
that will lead to the outcome desired by all of us.
这种事不会再发生了
This will not happen again.
那么这件事就这样了
It is over, then.
我们向前看
We move forward.
我想你保证
You have my word.
什么也别说 明白吗
Not a fucking word about it, understand?
有船 正西方向 朝这边驶来
Sails! Due west! Headed this way!
你不是说没人能从那边看到我们
I thought you said that no one could see us from here.
他们看不到的
They can't.
起航
Get us underway.
回岸边接人
Back to the coast to retrieve the shore party.
可是岸边的人没有发出信♥号♥♥
But there's been no signal yet from the shore party.
那艘船两小时内会赶上我们 也许更短
That ship will be upon us in two hours, maybe less.
马上启程
Get us underway.
准备出发
Make ready the launches!
降帆
Lower the courses.
我看到你了
I see you.
准备拦截她
Set a course to intercept her.
转舵向左
Bring us port!
转舵向左
Bring us to port!
又有六人病倒了
Six more of them have fallen ill.
现在共有十四人报告了病情
There's now a total of 14 reported cases.
有人死了吗
Are any of them mortal?
还没 但是我们的力量在减弱
Not yet, but our forces are dwindling,
现在还没有好转的迹象
and it will get worse before it gets better.
与此同时 弗林特还在某处
Meanwhile, Flint is out there somewhere
决心与我们作战
committed to waging war against us.
等一会儿就知道
And soon news will return to Nassau
拉克姆和他的钱财是否
as to whether Rackham and his money
正在送往哈瓦那的路上了
are on their way to Havana.
如果没有 如果我和你猜对了
And if they aren't, if you and I are right,
如果发生了意外
if something happened and
霍尼戈德的骑兵没能及时阻止
Hornigold's cavalry weren't in time to stop it,
那么除了这一切
then in addition to everything else,
我们还会和西班牙开战
we will be at war with Spain.
如果我和你猜对了
If you and I were right
总督的马车出了什么意外
and something went wrong with the governor's caravan,
我担心还有
I fear there is something
比我们将会面临的更令人不安的事情
even more unsettling we are about to face.
什么事
What is that?
我和你对这种疾病免疫
You and I will be immune to this disease,
因为这病只有外地人才会得上
for it will only attack those unfamiliar to this place.
我和你了解弗林特 可以与他作战
You and I know Flint and can fight him.
我和你 尽管处在劣势
You and I, though outmatched,
至少知道西班牙是什么样的实力 不论他们
at least know what Spain is and can make best efforts
使什么招我们都能尽最大努力去应对
to confront whatever they may send our way.
但没有什么比
But there is nothing more dangerous
不知根知底的敌人更危险
than the unfamiliar enemy.
如果总督的马车遭受了攻击
If the governor's caravan was attacked,
那就说明有人知道地点
it means someone knew where to find it.
说明我们的秘密不再只有你知我知了
It means our secrets are no longer ours.
说明我们中出了奸细
It means there is a spy among us.
快来人
Someone help him.
把马库斯医生叫来
Fetch Dr. Marcus.
韦恩在哪
Where's Vane?
民兵在他逃走之前赶到了
The militia arrived before he could get away.
我们没别的办法 只能逃跑
We had no choice but to run.
操
Fuck.
把他和珠宝带回到船上 赶紧离开这儿
Take him and the cache back to the ship and get out of here.
什么 你不能留下来
What? You can't stay behind.
我去找韦恩
I'll go find Vane.
一旦把他救出来我们自己想办法回营地
Once he's free, we'll find our own way back to the camp.
船长...
Captain--
查尔斯·韦恩被挂在拿骚示众
Charles Vane swinging over Nassau
这种声明我们不能接受
is a statement we cannot afford to be made.
你不能留下来
You cannot stay.
战势马上就如你所愿了
We're about to get the war you wanted
也许这是条通向某种胜利的可靠之路
and perhaps a credible path towards something resembling victory,
但战争会随着那宝箱走
but the war is going to follow that chest
而你是我们之中唯一一个能够挂帅的人
and you're the only one of us who can marshal it.
他说得对
He's right.
他说得没错
He's right.
如果查尔斯知道我们为了救他
If Charles knew we were even contemplating
而打算危及到更重大的事情的话
jeopardizing the grander effort to save him,
他会把我们都杀了
he'd kill us all.
给我两个人
Give me two men.
我回去处理这事
I'll go back and address the situation.
怎么处理
How?
激起怨恨
By stirring resentment,
找出同情者
finding sympathetic ears,
提醒他们查尔斯·韦恩曾是他们的骄傲
reminding them that Charles Vane was once the best of them--
现在仍是他们的骄傲
still is the best of them.
我的父母就是挑拨者
My parents were agitators.
如果我们要赢下这场战争
If we are to win this war,
那可能正是我们所需要的
that may be exactly what we need.
等我得手之时
By the time I'm through,
总督囿于担心失去民心
the governor won't be able to hang Vane
就不会绞死韦恩了
out of fear of losing the street.
抓住了查尔斯
Charles is here.
跟我们今天所失去的相比这个安慰微不足道
It's a very small consolation given what we lost today.
但你颇有远见地让霍尼戈德船长
But you had the foresight to put Captain Hornigold
去追击弗林特的船
in pursuit of Flint's ship.
那是我们唯一能祈祷
It's the only reason we have any prayer at all
重新夺回珠宝 避免灾难的事由了
of recovering the cache and avoiding disaster.
如果霍尼戈德不能俘获弗林特的船
If Hornigold is unable to capture Flint's ship,
那故事的下一章节
Flint is able to dictate
就要由弗林特来书写了
the next chapter of this story.
我们可能面临的敌人
The choices we will likely then face
将无比可怕
will be of the most awful kind--
他们曾发誓要我们不得善终
the ones that promise only bad outcomes in every direction.
埃莉诺 看着我
Eleanor, look at me.
我们俩都将面临的挑战
The challenges I see ahead for both you and I
不容乐观
are of the gravest sort.
我需要知道我能依靠你
I need to know that I can rely upon you
带领我度过难关
to help me navigate through it.
当然
Of course you can.
你知道的...
You understand...
从我第一次踏入伦敦的监狱起
my concern about calling you a partner,
我就很担心 作为我的搭档
from the moment I first walked into your cell in London,
你能否抵抗住拿骚的诱惑
was whether you'd be able to resist Nassau's temptation,
抵抗住你根深蒂固的个人历史
the gravity of your personal history
让你重蹈覆辙
urging you to resume petty rivalries
再次复出沉重的代价
and repeat the costliest of your mistakes,
抵抗住它阻碍你走入我想为那里
preventing you from ever truly moving into the future
所建造的美好未来
I wanted to build here
而不是回到过去
rather than gravitating back into your past.
而现在
And now...
在这个我最需要你的时候
in the moment I need you the most,
需要你尽力帮助我的时候
need the best of you the most,
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表