剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我们在打一场保卫拿骚的战役
We're fighting a war to protect Nassau
而这场战争中 我们最有利的武器
in which our most effective weapon
就是在敌人心里建立起对我们的畏惧
is the fear that we can instill in our enemies.
一切都取决于那些金子
Everything is dependent upon that gold,
而如今这些金子正放在
and right now it is sitting
没有炮台守卫 千疮百孔的堡垒里
in a fort with no guns and full of holes.
你想不出该怎么去修复堡垒
You couldn't figure out how to repair the fort,
所以你引我去截一艘满载奴隶的船来做工
so you lured me into capturing a ship full of slaves to do the job.
请问你能帮我找一位我的老朋友吗
I wonder if you can help me locate an old friend of mine.
他叫查尔斯·韦恩
His name is Charles Vane.
两天后我即将动身前往西印度群岛
I am to set sail for the West Indies,
我唯一缺少的
the one element I lack
是一个懂得拿骚的人
is someone who understands Nassau.
如果你愿意成为那个人
If you agree to be that person,
将功补过
your sentence will be commuted
我们会取消对你的控告
and the charges against you released.
海象号♥的人听着 投降的话
Crew of the Walrus, surrender,
我就有权为你们提供完全的
and I am authorized to offer you full,
无条件赦免
unqualified pardons.
我们不打 也不投降
We're not fighting and we're not surrendering,
那我们要怎么做
so what are we doing?
我们走那边
We're going that way.
进入那风暴必死无疑
That's a ship killer.
船长
Captain.
他追上来了
He's closed the gap.
所有人去尾舷
All hands to quarters.
打起精神 小子们
Come on, lads. Rouse yourselves.
快点
Quickly!
我派了右舷守卫下去
I've got starboard watch below,
封闭炮口
caulking the gunports.
如今水泵还能维持船的吃水线
The pumps are keeping up with the water-line,
但考虑到眼前的情况
but given what's ahead of us,
我不认为还能撑多久
I don't imagine that'll last long.
加把劲 小子们
Heave, lads!
他很快就会撤退的
He'll be withdrawing soon.
他想把我们逼入风暴
He'll drive us into the storm,
但不会想把自己也陷进里面
but he'll want no part of it himself.
船长 我们是不是该把上桅帆收了
Captain, perhaps we could take the topgallants in now.
如果我们满帆进入风暴
If we enter that storm under full sail,
到时可能根本没法收帆
it may become impossible to take the canvas in.
如果我们先收回一些...
If we take at least some of them now...
如果让他看见我们减速
If he sees us slow,
看到我们显示出一丝软弱
if we show him the least sign of weakness,
那只会刺♥激♥他追上来了结我们
it'll only encourage him to press on and finish the job.
但我们可以派人上去
But we'll get men into the tops.
只要他一转向 我们就立刻收帆
Soon as he turns, we'll shorten sail immediately.
是的 船长
Aye, Captain.
找点人上去
I want crew aloft!
越快越好
Quick as you can!
要收回所有的船帆会是极大的挑战
Taking and stowing all that sail will be a challenge.
你会在需要的时候
You'll see to leading the men in the rig
在上面带领大家的 对吗
when the time comes, yes?
对
Yeah.
我把下面的人都叫上来
I'll pull all hands from below.
我们需要尽可能多的力量
We'll need all the strength we can muster.
我们应该接受赦免的
We should have taken the pardons.
签下名字 发个誓
Sign our name, swear to whomever
随便他妈的要我们说什么都行
or whatever the fuck one swears to on the occasion,
接受赦免
accept the pardons,
然后立刻重操旧业
then go straight back to the account.
他们能对我们怎么样
What the fuck could they do to us
他们本来也没想怎么样
they weren't gonna do anyway?
如果你想问的是霍尼戈德提的条件
I don't imagine Hornigold's offer still stands,
我想现在应该已经失效了
if that's what you're asking.
不 我也没指望现在还有效
No, I don't imagine it does either,
但是几小时前 趁那个条件还有效
but a few hours ago when the offer did stand,
也许应该趁早和他谈谈...
perhaps that should have been a conversation--
虽然心有不甘地接受赦免 也比面对
accept the pardons with full intent not to honor it
我们目前的窘境要好
rather than face what we now face.
我了解这些人
The men, I understand.
弗林特非常清楚如何利用他们...
Flint had them exactly where he needed them--
利用他们的愤怒 憎恶和恐惧
angry, resentful, afraid.
我知道为什么他们宁愿与那场风暴抗争
I understand why they would rather do battle with that storm
也不愿意向霍尼戈德投降
than even consider surrendering to Hornigold.
但他也曾经利用我
But he had me there too.
他曾经利用过我
He had me there.
根本不该发生那种事
And that is not supposed to happen.
你有什么事
May I help you?
总督要你去后舱见他
The governor requests your presence on the quarterdeck.
你该换衣服了
You should dress.
不好意思
You'll have to pardon me.
我之前从来没有用过仆人
I've never had a proper chambermaid before.
请问仆人都是这么服侍雇主的吗
Is that how they address all their employers?
罗杰斯总督才是我的雇主
Governor Rogers is my employer.
你只不过是个被关在船舱里 行动受到限制
You are a convict in need of someone to keep your things clean,
但需要别人帮你打扫的罪犯
your movement restricted, and your door shut.
坦白来说 你是我服侍过的
As such, you're the first daughter of privilege
第一位享有特权的千金小姐
I have been able to serve while speaking my mind openly.
我想我的故事已经被讲烂了
I would have thought my story is well told by now,
但是我没有特权
but I come from no privilege.
是吗
Don't you?
在我看来 你的父亲建立了一个罪犯帝国
My understanding is that your father built a criminal enterprise
而你是继承人
and you inherited it.
你跟我过去
The only difference between you
服侍过的那些小姐们唯一的区别是...
and the ladies I have served in the past is...
她们家里有更好的律师
their families had better lawyers.
别让总督久等了
Let's not keep the governor waiting.
皇家米尔福德号♥
The HMS Milford.
有150名士兵 60尊炮
150 soldiers, 60 guns.
我的领头护卫舰
My lead naval escort.
在它身后是皇家罗斯号♥ 48尊炮
Uh, behind her, the HMS Rose. 48 guns.
皇家鲨鱼号♥ 30尊炮
The HMS Shark, 30 guns,
志者号♥ 20尊炮
the Willing Mind. 20 guns.
这艘船上载了三分之二的农具
She's carrying two thirds of the farming implements
和大部分的食物供给
and most of our foodstuffs.
巴克号♥ 18尊炮
The Buck. 18 guns.
我花了好大劲
The amount of energy it took
才说服投资人愿意资助这艘船
to persuade my investors to fund this,
很难和他们说清楚
it's hard to properly convey.
这支舰队 海上的每艘船
This fleet, every ship at sea,
雇佣的每个人 花的每一分钱
every man contracted, every penny lent.
都将由我来负责
I am personally answerable for all of it.
真厉害
I'm impressed.
尽管我知道你这番话
Though somehow I don't imagine
醉翁之意不在酒
that that's what this exercise is intended to accomplish.
格洛斯特希尔号♥
The Gloucestershire.
我不确定到底需不需要这艘船
I wasn't entirely sure I needed her,
但既然是别人出的钱
but seeing as it was someone else's money,
我想也无所谓了
I figured it couldn't hurt.
它对我来说可有可无
She's the one I can do without.
一旦我认为你
The moment I believe you
已经无足轻重
are no longer necessary to this endeavor,
你会上那艘船
you go on that ship,
它掉头驶回伦敦
that ship turns back for London,
不久之后 就能回沃平
and soon thereafter, you swing over Wapping.
可惜你不能这么做
Except that you can't actually do any of those things.
不能吗 为什么
No? Why?
因为你不知道
'Cause you don't know that
塞缪尔·韦恩喝酒从不掏钱
Samuel Wayne has never once paid for a drink.
因为你不知道博伊德兄弟
Because you don't know that the Boyd brothers
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表