剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
所见到的那个人
I found you in will return.
你曾经问过我
You asked me once
我的敌人对我的描述是否属实
if it was true what my enemies say of me.
说我为了自己的野心 会背叛任何人
That I would turn on anyone, no matter how close,
无论那个人与我多亲近
if it served my ambition.
我曾经是那样的人
It was that way once.
但我不愿再做一个那样的人
But I do not wish to be that way ever again.
我下定决心要改变
I'm resolved to shed it.
决定做一个言而有信的人
I'm resolved to have my word mean something.
我向你保证...
And I give you my word...
我绝不会违背对你的承诺
my commitment to you is inviolable.
不是因为我的自♥由♥取决于你的成功
Not because my freedom depends on your success here.
也不是因为我想夺回属于我的一切
Not because I seek to regain that which was taken from me
或是想对夺走那些的人实施报复
nor vengeance upon those who took it.
那是为什么
Then why?
别出声
Shh.
他们是不是要把他交给西班牙人
They're handing him over to the Spanish?
麦克斯提到过 说总督的人
Max made mention of an exchange
要与安妮·伯妮进行一场交易
between the governor's men and Anne Bonny.
我想安妮一定是听信了对方说的
I think Anne believes she's handing over
用她在厄卡♥号♥♥上分的金币换杰克自♥由♥的说法
her share of the Urca prize money in exchange for Jack's release.
-但等到 -等到安妮意识到她被对方骗了
- But by the time. - By the time Anne realizes they lied to her,
那做什么都于事无补了
it'll be too late to do anything about it.
你明知道这件事却袖手旁观
You know this and here you are doing nothing.
那你想让我怎么办
What would you have me do?
就算我把这件事告诉别人
Even if I could tell anyone,
他们的回应难道不会是
how the fuck is their response not,
"把杰克交出去才能让拿骚免受战火"
"Hand over Jack or Nassau burns.
或者"这种局面对我们有不利吗"
This is a dilemma for us how?"
那就帮帮我
Then help me.
帮我查出交易的地点
Help me find out where that exchange is going to be
我才能阻止它
so I can stop it.
你都不告诉麦克斯一声
You want to use Max's girls
就想利用她的姑娘
to inform on the governor's operation
去打探总督的行动
without telling Max?
安德鲁斯上校是总督手下的核心人物之一
Major Andrews is part of the governor's inner circle
而这几周以来他每天都会来酒馆
and he's been at this inn every day for weeks.
派个聪明的姑娘
The right girl could get
就能打听到剩下的消息 拼凑出全部计划
enough out of him to piece the rest together.
接受赦免的时候 你说你想重新开始
When you took that pardon, you said you wanted a new start.
给自己一个过安稳生活的机会
Chance of a stabler life.
突然之间 你又同意查尔斯·韦恩的做法
Now all of a sudden, you're ready to fall in with Charles Vane,
共谋反对总督
conspire against the fucking governor.
如果我是错的 没人会知道
If I'm wrong about this, then no one need know
你去调查过
you ever made the inquiry.
知道总督没我担心的那么卑鄙
And we'll all sleep a little more soundly
我们睡都能睡得安稳点
knowing our governor isn't quite the shit I'm afraid he might be.
但如果我是对的
But if I'm right,
那么你和我还有很多人都被欺骗了
then you and I and a lot of people are being lied to about a thing
我们不应该被骗
no one ought to be lied to about.
而这可能是我们查明真♥相♥的唯一机会
And this may be our only chance to find out for sure.
你是埃梅
Your name is Eme.
你是我父亲手下的人
You're an agent of my father's.
你在这里暗中协助他供给我们的营地
You've worked with him here in secret to supply our camp.
我是马迪
My name is Madi.
你父亲在哪里
Where is your father?
-没人见到过他 -他很好
- No one has seen him. - He's fine.
他要死了...
He's dying...
我们在家里守着他
with us at home.
我很遗憾
I'm so very sorry.
他想请你帮个忙
He has asked a favor.
这事有风险
It will not come without risk.
任何请求都可以
Anything he asks.
要我做什么
What can I do?
我知道这里是懦夫们
I understand this is the place cowards come
向国王乞求宽恕的地方
to beg forgiveness from a king.
签上名字 安然入睡
Sign your name to sleep easy.
想着一切罪过都被赦免了
Thinking all your sins have been absolved.
但是有些罪过...
But some sins...
就连国王也无法给你们洗清
even a king can't make clean.
你们...
You...
你们所有人
all of you.
在这岛上每一个的败类
Every last rotten fuck on this island
都惹过一个比老乔治
has crossed a man far less forgiving
更缺乏宽恕的人
than old George will ever be.
我作为他的得力助手而来
I come as his right hand.
来完成一个慈悲的任务
I come on a mission of mercy,
向你们指明如何获得他的宽恕
to show you a path to his forgiveness.
我代表弗林特船长而来
I come on behalf of Captain Flint.
弗林特船长已经死了
Captain Flint is dead.
没有 他没死
Not anymore, he's not.
去吧 快点
Go now, quickly.
库存物资就在这附近
The stockpile is nearby.
我的人会直接把它送到你们的船上
My people will transport it directly to your ship.
谢谢
Thank you.
出了什么事吗
Is everything all right?
这曾是她的房♥子 对吧
This was hers, wasn't it?
埃莉诺·格斯里的
Eleanor Guthrie's?
以前是
It was.
真奇怪
Strange.
我以前来过这儿
I have been here before.
我没有关于它的记忆 但我知道以前来过
I have no memory of it, but I know I have been here before.
上一次我见她的时候 我们还都是孩子
The last time I saw Eleanor Guthrie, we were children here.
玩伴
Playmates.
如今的形势下我们是敌对关系
Now we are on opposing sides of this thing ahead of us
而且还会很血腥
which will get so very bloody.
这一切是为了什么
What is it all for?
为什么会变成这样的
What is it that is coming?
出现在这本名册上的每一个名字
Every name in this volume belongs to a man
都是一开始承诺追随弗林特船长
who first pledged his service to Captain Flint,
对抗王权保卫拿骚的人
to defend Nassau against the Crown.
名册上的每一个名字
Every name in this volume belongs to a man
都是背信了承诺的人
who turned his back on that pledge.
这本名册...
This volume...
现在归我了
now belongs to me.
弗林特船长明天会回到拿骚
Captain Flint returns to Nassau tomorrow.
每一个在沙滩上迎接我们的人
Any man who meets us on the sand
都可以重新归队
will be accepted back into the fold,
他的名字会从名册上删除
his name redacted from this book,
背弃兄弟的罪过会被宽恕
forgiven for his sins against his brothers.
但是当我们启航的时候
But when we set sail,
我会留下那些没归队人的名字
I will keep the list of names remaining.
那些人不会被忘记
Now, those men will not be forgotten.
而且我向你们保证
And I assure you,
我们不会放过那些人的
those men will hear from us again.
仅是如此
Is that it?
肯定不止这些
Surely there must be more.
显然 如果弗林特船长真的还活着
Surely, if Captain Flint were truly alive,
他不止就这点儿能耐 派一个残疾人
he can do better than to send a handful of men
带着几个人手
led by half a man
在夜深人静的时候送来一个没用的威胁
in the dead of night to deliver a threat as weak as this.
这威胁传递着什么信息
A threat that amounts to what?
"惧怕我的名字"
"Fear my name."
心安的人记性不好
Contented men have short memories
也没什么理由害怕黑暗
and they have little reason to fear the dark.
弗林特船长之名已经被忘得差不多了
Captain Flint's name is already half forgotten.
至于你...
As for you...
我足够了解你 我知道就算你不残疾
I know enough of you to know that even whole,
你根本不值得我们多看你一眼
you were unworthy of half of the attention we paid you.
现在 作为一个该死的废人
And now, as a goddamn invalid,
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表