剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
正在指挥整支英国舰队作战的
The entirety of the British fleet
是罗杰斯总督
under the command of Governor Rogers is in play.
我愿意认为你是来帮我们的
I'd like to think that you're here to join our effort,
但恐怕这不是
but I fear the reason for your arrival
你来这里的原因
is something other than that.
查尔斯死了
Charles is dead.
拿骚总督把他吊死在了广场
The governor in Nassau hung him in the square.
在我帮助建设的岛上
On the island I helped to build,
他以为他能这么做而不用付出代价
he thought he could do that, face no consequences.
他没有料到还有我
He failed to account for me.
英国法律判决了他
British law sentenced him,
但我觉得我们都知道
but I think you and I both know who it was
谁才是把绳索套在他头上的人
that fashioned that noose,
这个人不是"他"
and it was no "he".
我期待再次见到格斯里小姐
I look forward to seeing Miss Guthrie again
跟她好好算查尔斯的帐
and settling Charles' account with her.
但是如果今天不能在这里取胜
But there is no victory over her
也就无所谓对她的胜利
without a victory here today.
这点很清楚
That much is clear.
你会帮我们吗
Will you help us find it?
疯狂是一个难以定义的东西
Madness is such a hard thing to define,
这使它很容易被用来
which makes it such an easy label
标签一个人的敌人
to affix to one's enemies.
当它被用在托马斯身上
Once it had been applied to Thomas,
当我们的关系被曝光时
once our relationship had been exposed,
污蔑 诽谤
defiled, scandalized...
一切都完了
everything ended.
我屈服过几次
There were times that I was persuaded
想以求从此平静
to sue for peace since then,
可就在那时
but that was the day
我在某种程度上明白...
that on some level I knew...
英国已经烂掉了...
that England was broken...
迟早会有正义之士站出来抵抗
and that sooner or later a good man must resist it.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你不需要说什么
You don't need to say anything.
你问我这一切是为何故
You asked me where it began,
而我觉得你有资格得到答案...
and I felt that you were entitled to an answer--
知道真♥相♥
to the truth.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
我也真诚地表示遗憾
And I am genuinely sorry.
但你能发现我为什么
But you can see how this might be of particular
会对此有显而易见的担心
and immediate concern for me.
我能吗
I can?
今天之前我知道有两个人
Well, before today I knew of two people
做到了真正了解你
who managed to truly know you,
赢得你的信任 当你的搭档
to gain your trust, to be your partner,
他们都在扮演这个角色时死了
and they both ended up dead while playing the role.
-等等 -现在你告诉我
- Now, wait a minute-- - Now you're telling me
还有第三个这样的人
there's a third member of this class,
使盖茨先生和巴洛太太的死
making it even less credible to characterize Mr. Gates'
更难被定义为单纯的厄运
and Mrs. Barlow's deaths as bad luck.
看起来那些与你最亲近的人
It would seem that those closest to you meet their end
并不是在与你亲近的过程中死去
not just during the relationship,
而是因为与你亲近才死
but because of it.
我坐在这 不禁猛然意识到
And as I sit here, I'm acutely aware
此时此刻除了我
there may be no one closer to you
没人跟你最亲近了吧
in the world right now than I.
你到底想说什么
What exactly are you saying?
我所经历的悲剧都是自己引火上身吗
That I've somehow sought out my own tragedies?
你不是曾和我说过 我们最黑暗的渴望
Did you not tell me that our darkest motives
会隐于无形
will conceal themselves from us?
为了迫使我们有所行动
Cloak themselves in whatever they must
它们会披上任何外衣
in order to move us to action?
哪怕这话不是真的
And even if that's not true,
这个模式也是真的
a pattern is a pattern,
只有愚人会无视它
and only a fool ignores one
因为愚人不在乎可能导致的结果
because he does not care for the implications.
那么你把自己当成第四个潜在人选
So you see yourself as a potential fourth member of this class,
担心与我的结识会导致你的末日
concerned that your association with me will lead to your end.
和你的结识源自我求生的本能
My association with you began out of necessity,
但如今我发觉
but I've come to find
自己对你怀有很大的敬意
a great deal of respect for you.
也许甚至可以称之为友情
Perhaps even friendship.
这正是我感到焦躁的原因
Which is why I find myself unnerved by the thought
当这个模式再次在你我身上应验...
that when this pattern applies itself to you and I...
我将会成为你的末日
that I will be the end of you.
是吗
Is that so?
我的那三位前辈都有一个共同点
Now, three who preceded me all had one thing in common.
他们在你面前都显得十分脆弱
They were vulnerable to you.
和你相比 他们更计较得失
Had more to lose than you,
却不及你有那么多自保手段
less means with which to protect themselves than you.
直到最近 我都认为我也是这样
Till recently, I thought that was me as well,
但如今...
but now...
我不知道是否还是这样
I don't know that it is anymore.
新掌权的人总是很自然地以为
It is natural for men new to power
他们的权力是无限的
to assume that it has no limits.
相信我 它是有限的
Trust me. It does.
我们之前商量好我会选一个人出来
We agreed that I would select a man
负责在战斗开始后
to be responsible for making a direct move
对霍尼戈德船长进行针对性攻击
against Captain Hornigold once the battle begins.
我选了道布森先生
I chose Mr. Dobbs.
你选了道布森
You chose Dobbs?
你♥他♥妈♥选他干什么
Why the fuck would you do that?
这是个危险的差事
It's a dangerous errand --
岂止是危险
It's more than dangerous.
我们整个计划成功与否就取决于此
The entirety of our plan rests on its success.
你为什么要指派一个
Why would you assign it to a man
天知道对你怀着何种怨恨的家伙
harboring who knows what sort of resentment against you?
因为那不是怨恨
Because it isn't resentment.
如果是你惩戒了他
If you had disciplined him,
他会因此怨恨你
he would resent you for it,
但对于我
but towards me --
我不认为他感到怨恨
I don't believe he feels resentment.
我认为他感到羞耻 因为他令我失望了
I believe he feels shame for having disappointed me
他怀有的是挽回他在我眼中形象的迫切需求
and a great need to redeem himself in my eyes.
派别的人去
Send someone else.
已经定了
It's done.
他已经知道了
He knows.
如果我现在再换人
Were I to replace him now,
可能会引起大家的疑心
it might provoke the response you wish to avoid.
如果你错了
If you're wrong,
如果道布森先生利用这个机会来背叛你...
if Mr. Dobbs takes this opportunity to betray you...
背叛我们...
to betray us...
那这场战争还没开始就会结束
this battle will be over before it ever began.
弗林特派你来杀我 你却投降了
Flint sent you to kill me, yet instead, you surrendered.
为什么
Why?
我跟着那伙人航海好几个月
Sailed with that crew for months.
他们却站在那些野人那边
Then they take the side of those fucking savages
而不支持我这个与他们出生入死的人
over a man who was supposed to have been their brother.
事实就是 我除了服从命令外
Truth is, they didn't give a shit about me
对他们来说屁都不是
except that I did their bidding,
所以我准备眼看着他们玩完
so now I'm ready to see it end,
而我可以帮你结束这一切
and I can help you end it.
他说他知道奴隶营的位置
Says he knows where the slave camp is located.
而且金子就藏在附近
Says the cache with gems is hidden nearby.
卡特先生 请把那个人带过来
Mr. Carter, please bring me that man there.
不幸的是 我这辈子认识了太多的拿骚人
Unfortunately, I've known too many men from Nassau in my life,
所以我知道不能轻信他们的话
and it's so very hard to know which can be taken at their word.
让我看到你要抛弃弗林特船长
Show me that you truly intend to leave Captain Flint
以及你们之间种种过往的决心
and your life with him behind you.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表