剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
六个月前
About six months ago,
印度群岛贸易馆情报部门的人
I was approached by the intelligence department
找上了我
of the Casa de Contratacion.
他们给了我一大笔钱
They offered me a significant amount of money.
我就答应了
I said yes.
部门的密探们发现了有人
The department's spies had learned of an attempt
试图背着他们携款潜逃
to walk away with their money without them knowing of it.
如果你不坦白隐藏的猫腻和堡垒中的金子
If you do not return the entirety of the hidden cache,
拿骚可能会遭殃
know that Nassau will likely burn for it.
目前我已经失去得够多的了
With everything I've lost in recent days,
我不能连名字也丢了
I can't afford to lose the name, too.
我们走进酒馆 签下大名
We walk into the tavern, we sign our names,
不仅我们能免于法律的制裁 我们的钱也将安然无恙
and then not only are we square with the law, our money is, too.
海盗行为赦免证明
伤口本应该要开始愈合了
The wound should be far further along towards quietening itself.
如果腐烂加重
If the decay progresses,
我只能多切除一截腿
I'll have to remove more of your leg.
当他们看到一位在任总督
What does a colonial power do
被海盗与奴隶的联盟废黜
when they see a sitting governor
那一点殖民势力还能做些什么
deposed by an alliance of pirates and slaves bring down Nassau?
也许你就拿下了一切
Maybe bring it all down.
现在怎么打算
What happens now?
现在我们去找查尔斯·韦恩
Now we go find Charles Vane.
他在哪
Where is he?
当你说你会留下
When you said that you'd be staying behind
维护我们的新联盟时
to solidify our new compact,
我以为你是认真的
I assumed that meant something.
如果被人看见
For you to be seen as uninterested
你对我父亲的状况如此漠不关心
in what is happening for my father now,
恐怕你没法说服这里的任何人
that is not going to help convince anyone here
你们是真心寻求他们的友谊
that you are serious about desiring their friendship.
不是大毛病
It'll pass.
只是伤口引起的发热罢了
It's just a fever from the wound.
我没事
I'm fine.
老天
Christ!
我没事
I'm all right!
快放到甲板上
Swing it down on deck!
该死的蠢货
Fucking idiot!
连绳结都不会系 你根本不该在这艘船上
Listen, if you can't tie a rope, you shouldn't be on this ship!
退后 冷静点
Get astern. Calm down!
这里是怎么一回事
Hey! What's going on here?
他系的绳结松了
His lashing came undone.
我十分钟前才告诉他怎么系
I fucking showed it to him 10 minutes ago.
他差点弄出了人命
Someone could have been killed.
那就是你教得不对
Then you showed him incorrectly.
不就是个该死的绳结吗 我知道怎么系
It's a fucking lashing. I know how to tie it.
如果他会系错 一定是你教错了
If he tied it wrong, then you instructed him wrong.
听好了
You listen to me.
我们说服了他们 说他们需要我们
We persuaded them that they need us.
我们更需要他们
We most certainly need them.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
这种事大概不会是最后一次
Don't imagine that will be the last of those.
我想也是
Neither do I.
那你觉得这怎么能成功
So how exactly do you see this working?
他们要服从命令
They have their orders.
只要我们遵守交易 他们也会
As long as we hold our end of the bargain, they'll hold.
我问的不是这个
Yeah, that wasn't what I meant.
我能理解战争是为了对抗英国
I understood a war meant to antagonize England--
威吓他们
to frighten them,
阻止他们侵犯拿骚
to prevent them from moving against Nassau.
但如今我们的目的已经不是这些了 对吗
But that isn't what we're talking about anymore, is it?
你说的是一场必胜的战争
Now you're talking about a war meant to be won.
你说服了他们
You convinced them.
说服了斯科特 他的妻子 他的人
Convinced Scott, his wife, their people,
我们的人 甚至西尔弗
our people, even Silver.
但说服不了你
But not you.
所有人都错了 除了你
Everyone's wrong but you.
也许吧
Maybe.
船长 桅杆
Captain! Masts!
船长
Captain.
奥克拉科克岛 蒂奇就在那儿
Ocracoke Island. Teach is there.
如果他在那儿 我们有几个小时
A few hours' time, assuming he's there,
我要跟他讨论一下
I'm going to begin a discussion
要他答应我们一些
in which I'm going to ask him for something
他不可能答应的事
that he can't possibly give.
这场仗的成败
And the success or failure of this war
全看这次谈话的结果
will depend upon the outcome.
在这几个小时里
In a few hours' time,
你有机会展示下你的聪明才智
there's a good chance you're going to look awfully smart.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
干掉他
Bring him down!
你看上去很不错
You look good.
一如既往地帅
As handsome as ever.
你总是这么会哄人
You always were a gifted liar.
彼时你还驰骋海上
When you were still pirating,
我也因为是黑胡子的女人这个身份
I was the woman who was Blackbeard's woman.
招揽了不少生意
Put my services in great demand--
男人嘛 总是想到得到那些狠角色曾拥有的
all men wanting what notorious men already had.
然后你离开了
And then you leave
我的生意也日渐萧条
and my business fades.
市场风向改变后 受伤最深的
It's always the little people who get hurt the worst
往往是那些小人物
when the market turns.
所以你打算什么时候告诉我
So when are you going to tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
他在这儿干什么
What he's doing here.
查尔斯
Charles?
我还记得他当年逼你离开拿骚
I remember when he had forced you from Nassau.
我还记得你有多么生气
I remember how angry you were,
多么失望
how disappointed.
我还记得你告诉我
And I remember you telling me
你不会再犯同样的错误了
that you'd never make the same mistake again,
你已经吸取了惨痛的教训
that you had learned the hard way
有无子嗣这事儿勉强不来
that only God made sons.
现在不一样了
Things are different now.
怎么不一样
Different how?
反正我也不久于人世了
Doesn't need to last long.
在我跟他差不多大的时候
A little Spanish shrapnel.
曾被西班牙人打伤 弹片至今还留在这里
It went in here when I was not much older than him.
每隔一段时间就向里移♥动♥一点
Once in a while it migrates,
一步步逼近终点 准备敲响最后的钟声
ticks closer to reaching its terminus and striking its chime.
那残忍♥的钟声
Grim little timepiece
近来在我的耳边越来越响
whose ticking has grown louder to my ears of late.
查尔斯不知道吧
Charles doesn't know, does he?
船长
Captain!
天啊
Jesus.
欢迎来到奥克拉科克
Welcome to Ocracoke.
一开始我被诱惑到了
At first I was tempted,
但后来 我觉得不该
but in the end it felt wrong
那样背叛总督
to betray the governor that way.
感觉很危险
And it felt dangerous...
所以我拒绝了
so I declined.
那为什么会发生这种事
Then how did this happen?
一个正直的仆人
How does an honest chambermaid
怎么会沦为西班牙帝王的手下
end up in the employ of the Spanish empire?
我拒绝了他们之后没几天...
A few days after I declined their offer...
我服侍完总督后很晚才回家
I came home late from the governor's service.
通常我回到家的时候
It wasn't unusual for me to return home
孩子们早已入睡了
to find my children long since fast asleep.
但那个晚上 除了孩子们 还有别人在
That night, my children were not alone.
找过我的那个男人
The man who had approached me--
格兰达 他也在
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表