剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我非常清楚
I am acutely aware
我不是第一个在他身边这样的人
that I'm not the first to have been a partner to him in this way
而那些曾经陷入那些深渊的人
and that the ones that have seen those depths before,
他们再也没有出来
they never surfaced again.
那么一支舰队 两人争权
So we have one fleet and two men claiming it.
据我所知只有一种方法能解决问题
There is only one way I know of to resolve that.
-你没有胜算 -我不在乎
- You can't win. - I don't care.
他们夺走了我的家园 我不能就这样不了了之
They took my home. I can't walk away from that.
难道你能吗
Can you?
如果能得到舰队会更加有利
It would've helped having the fleet.
没准我能给大家增加一些资源
I may be able to add to our pool of assets--
一批匿藏珠宝 将可能成为
a cache of gems could be the key
战胜驻拿骚英军的关键
to defeating British forces in Nassau.
如果我们不能找回匿藏的珠宝
If we cannot retrieve that cache,
可怕的哈瓦那舰队就会到来
then the dread fleet in Havana sets sail
将拿骚夷为平地
to raze all of Nassau to the ground.
我会让他拿不到那些金子
I will deny him the cache, and in doing so,
这样我就能保证
I will ensure that whatever
在下一个圣诞来临时 拿骚绝不会属于英国
Nassau is come Christmas, English will be not it.
逃犯名叫安妮·伯妮
The fugitive's name is Anne Bonny.
你们都知道她有多危险
You know how dangerous she is.
只有我一人
I am alone,
我向你保证过的
as I promised I would be.
那晚上你从洞穴离开时
The night you left, at the cave,
你说杰克被捕了
you said Jack's been arrested.
这他妈是怎么一回事
What the fuck's going on?
西班牙情报组织
Spanish intelligence.
他们知道了匿藏珠宝的事
They learned of the cache.
他们要求总督立刻找回并归还
They demanded the governor recover it and return it.
而且说得很清楚
And they made clear failure
如果做不到 拿骚将有灭顶之灾
to do so will result in the end of Nassau.
总督是个明理之人
The governor is a reasonable man.
他很有同情心 但他需要那笔珠宝
He is a compassionate man, but he needs that cache.
我才不管他需要什么
Fuck what he needs.
杰克不想我交出来
Jack don't want it turned over.
如果这是他的意思 他会亲口跟我说
If he did, he'd be the one asking me to do it.
他们在伤害他 安妮
They are hurting him, Anne.
-什么 -你说得没错
- What? - You were right.
他宁死不屈
He is defiant.
所以他们想逼迫他合作
So they are trying to coerce him into cooperating,
以此让你屈服
into asking you to cooperate.
他拒绝了 我来求你是为了他
He refuses, so I am asking on his behalf.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我知道你也很不好受
I understand what you are going through.
但你要明白 我是为他而来
Please understand I am here for his sake.
交出珠宝 我会确保让杰克得到释放
Surrender the cache and I will see to it that Jack goes free.
我向你保证
You have my word.
她会合作的
She is going to do it.
她同意进行交易了
She agreed to make the exchange?
-她是这么说的 -没有
- She said that? - No.
但她绝无法忍♥受让杰克受到折磨
But neither can she bear the idea of Jack's torture.
她会试着抗拒
She will resist awhile.
这会让她饱受煎熬
It will tear her to pieces.
但迟早 她会妥协的
But sooner than later, she will acquiesce.
你如何能肯定
How can you know this for certain?
她懂的
She knows.
她很清楚
She knows.
杰克·拉克姆 这人是谁
Jack Rackham? Who is Jack Rackham?
目前 他是西印度群岛最炙手可热的逃犯
At the moment, he's the most wanted man in the West Indies,
他手上有一笔珍贵的珠宝
owing to a cache of rare jewels in his possession,
是从一大笔西班牙财宝里偷出来的
proceeds from a massive Spanish prize
如果幸运的话
and, as luck would have it,
将是我们对抗拿骚罗杰斯政♥权♥的唯一希望
our only hope of victory against Rogers's regime in Nassau.
你离开是为了召集一支舰队
You left here to secure a fleet of ships
这样我们才能骚扰
so that we might harass
拿骚的贸易 让他们日渐虚弱
Nassau's trade and bleed away her strength.
你跟我说如果没有这些船
You told me that without those ships,
你想不出别的办法来取得胜利
you could see no other way to achieve victory in this fight.
但如今你两手空空回来 除了他
Now you have returned with nothing but him
和一个用钱来弥补实力差距的计划
and a plan to make up the difference with money?
不是钱 是诱饵
Not money, bait.
之前我得到了一批情报
I came upon a trove of information
是属于西班牙情报机构的
belonging to Spanish intelligence.
里面提到了这笔珠宝
In it was mention of this cache of gems,
而我知道它在杰克手上
cache I know to be in Jack's possession.
西班牙为此非常愤怒
Spain is furious over its very existence.
他们认为这是侮辱
They see it as an affront.
事实上 他们愤怒至极
They are so furious, in fact,
甚至足以让他们
they are willing to burn
不惜将拿骚夷为平地
Nassau to the ground just to prove the point.
罗杰斯唯一能阻止这一切发生的办法
The only way Rogers can prevent this
就是找回珠宝并归还
is to find the cache and return it.
这意味着如果我们在他之前找到
Which means if we were to find it first,
我们就能决定下一步的局面
we could dictate what happens next.
你觉得应该怎么样
And what are you proposing that might be?
罗杰斯的强大之处在于他的海上力量...
Rogers's strength resides in his naval consort--
王室暂借给他兵力和船只
ships and soldiers on loan to him from the Crown.
操练有素 全副武装
They're well-trained and well-armed.
如果进行公平对决 我们一点胜算都没有
Against them on even terms, we wouldn't have a prayer of success,
但如果我们能让他们处于不公平的条件下
but if we can get them to meet us on uneven terms,
比如对我们极其有利的条件下
terms that dramatically favor our efforts,
可能就会有转机
things might be different.
用那些珠宝引诱他把兵力
Use the cache to lure him to committing his forces
引到作战条件不理想的战场上
onto an undesirable battlefield.
把他所有的兵力都带到那儿
Committing all of his forces there.
如此高的赌注 他将别无选择
With the stakes this high, he'll have no choice
只能调动所有兵力放手一搏
but to put everything at his disposal in play.
我们要逼他进行一场决定性的战斗
We compel him into a single, decisive fight,
我们将坐拥巨大的优势
one in which we have a massive advantage
如果运气好的话
and one in which, with a little luck,
我们也许能对他的军队造成致命的打击
we might deal him a catastrophic defeat,
击溃了他的军队就等于
break the back of his military strength,
为进入拿骚打开了大门
and open up Nassau for a direct invasion.
什么样的战场
What battlefield is this
能让我们击溃如此训练有素的军队
that will allow us to defeat that kind of force?
这儿
Here.
这儿
Here?
你的计划是把英国海军引到这里
Your plan is to lure the British navy here?
我想单独和船长谈谈
I'd like to speak with the captain alone.
出去
Now.
有多少人
How many men?
我们认为罗杰斯手下有五百名精锐
We imagine Rogers has 500 regulars at his disposal.
那民兵呢 义务兵呢 总兵力是多少
What about militia? Conscripts? The total force?
人数大概要翻个倍
Twice that, thereabouts.
那你计划怎么对付他们的船
And what plans for their ships?
如果没有应对方法
Without means to engage them,
他们的炮火会轰击海滩上的任何防御工事
their heavy guns would repel any attempt to defend the beach.
如果你没法阻止他们登陆
Surely there can be no victory
就根本没法取得胜利
if you cannot harass their landing.
你打算怎么处理
How do you propose to account for that?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
就算你有办法
And let's say somehow you're able
除掉他们一部分兵力
to eliminate some of their numbers on the beach.
我们既没有人力 也没有弹♥药♥
We have neither the manpower nor the ammunition
来打你所形容的这一场仗
to fight the kind of battle you're suggesting,
就算把他们引到我们的地盘
even with the terrain in our favor.
你打算如何在你所预期的时间内
How do you propose to gain these things
搞到人手和弹♥药♥
on the schedule you're suggesting?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我不会拿"我还不知道"去跟大家解释
I'm not going out there with "I don't know yet."
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表