剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
Grandal-- was there...
等着我
Waiting.
左手握着一把刀
In his left hand, a knife.
右手拿着一个包
In his right, a purse.
他说我的孩子那晚会收到他的东西
He said my children would receive something from him that night.
他让我选择要左边还是右边
He asked me to choose which.
这就是那些让我心存束缚的人
These are the people whom I am beholden to.
这就是他们能干出来的事
This is what they are capable of doing.
如果金子没被完整地还回来
I cannot imagine what they will do
我不知道他们会干出什么事来
if the cache is not returned whole.
这是载货清单 先生
Ship's manifest, sir.
堡垒中所有的金子
The entirety of the gold from the fort
都装船了 准备运去哈瓦那
is now stowed and ready for transport to Havana.
在一个小时之内就得启程
We should be under way within the hour.
放到我办公室里去吧
Put it in my office, please.
我刚去找过哈德森小姐
I just left Miss Hudson.
其实我最近偶尔有感觉到
I had the instinct once or twice,
她像是在监视我
the way she'd been watching me of late.
但我没多想
I dismissed it,
以为那是出于担心
just assumed it related to some concern
你我之间那不太恰当的关系的缘故
over my relationship with you and its becoming inappropriate.
她说什么了
What did she say?
她有没有把我们正认真努力地
Did she report that we're earnestly attempting
寻找并归还失踪的金子这一情况进行汇报
to find and return the missing money?
对于他们来说这已经不关钱的事了
It's not about the money for them, not anymore.
厄卡的金子被偷的时候情况就已经够糟了
When the gold from the Urca was stolen, it was bad enough.
现在他们听说金子被转换成
Now they hear the gold is being converted
更容易藏匿
into something more easily hidden from them,
更容易走私的东西
more easily smuggled away.
这就不仅仅是偷了 这是一种羞辱
That isn't theft. It's an insult.
对帝国的羞辱需要有人负责
And insults to empires require answers.
所以这是私人恩怨喽
So it's personal, then?
这是关于我可信度的选择题
A binary question of my trustworthiness.
要么用归还金子来证明 要么就搞砸
Either I return the full cache and prove it or I fail,
为差额找借口
and in trying to excuse the shortfall,
只会加重他们对我的怀疑
only aggravate their existing suspicion
认为我是海盗问题的一部分 而非解决办法
that I am part of the pirate problem, not its solution.
接下来的一天 可怕的哈瓦那舰队就会起航
And the dread fleet in Havana sets sail the very next day
来把拿骚夷为平地
to raze all of Nassau to the ground.
那我们就和他们打 保护岛屿
Then we'll fight them, defend the island.
赢面很小 但我们也并非毫无还手之力
The odds would be dire, but we are not without resources.
不是"我们"
No, not "We."
有人会开战 但不是我和你
I mean, someone might fight them, but it won't be you and I.
如果我在这里的努力的结果
If the result of my endeavor here
是西班牙展开了对英国♥军♥队的攻击
is a Spanish attack against British forces,
从而产生将帝国拖入战争深渊的威胁的话
an act that threatens to drag the empire into a war,
我可能会被召回伦敦 很有可能进监狱
I would be recalled to London and likely debtors' prison
你的死刑判决也会重新生效
and your capital sentence would be reinstated.
现在我相信
Now, I believe Nassau's
拿骚要想幸存下来 只能由我来引导
best chance at survival is with me guiding it.
但如果我们找不到杰克·拉克姆和安妮·伯妮
But if we cannot find Jack Rackham and Anne Bonny,
如果我们找不到他们手里的金子
if we can't find the cache in their possession,
无论拿骚如何 我俩都完了
whatever happens to Nassau, you and I are likely finished.
打扰了 先生 我想问问
Pardon me, gentlemen, if you don't mind me asking,
马车是去哪里的
where is this wagon headed?
去堡垒
To the fort.
去做什么呢
To do what, exactly?
去修缮它
To fix it.
明白了
I see.
只有你们俩去做吗
Just you two on the job, is it?
还有一群人在上面
A whole gang of us up there.
总督希望在月底前能完工
Governor wants it shipshape by the end of the month.
堡垒总不会自己给自己搬砖吧
Suppose that fort's not going to rebuild itself.
对 我想也是
No, I suppose it won't.
别乱动
Hold still.
好了
There.
看看 觉得怎么样
Well? What do you think?
你是说除了乳帘吗
You mean aside from the tit curtains?
这叫领巾
It's called a cravat.
你不是想融入到他们中间吗
You want to fit in with them, right?
-他们就是这样穿的 -他们是谁
- This is what they wear. - "They" Who?
体面人
Respectable men.
行了行了
All right, yeah.
出生地
Place of birth?
布里斯托尔
Bristol.
职业
Occupation?
船上的木工
Ship's carpenter.
-服役船只 -以前在海贼号♥上干过
- Ship served? - I used to serve the Buccaneer.
在这签名
Sign here.
继续 下一个
Move on. Next?
你♥他♥妈♥在这儿干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
这是领巾
It's a cravat.
体面人都戴这儿玩意儿
It's what respectable men wear.
是...别管这是什么了
It's-- never mind what it is.
你这会应该走得远远的
You're supposed to be long gone by now.
为什么又回来了
Why'd you come back?
我们要去的地方
Where we're going,
有个这玩意儿总比没有强
it seemed better to have one of these than not.
我以为这会是额外的奖赏
I thought as an added prize,
我至少能亲眼看看
I'd at least be able to see it for myself,
新来的总督
the new governor up to his ears
跟我过去几个月一样深陷到
in the very same bullshit in which I've been drowning
同样的屎坑里无法自拔 可这都是什么情况
for the past few months. And what do I find?
干净的街道
The streets are swept,
百废俱兴
industry is in fashion,
你穿的跟土耳其婊♥子♥一样
you're dressed like a Turkish whore,
这一切全都因为一个人到了这儿
and all because a man arrived,
站在海滩上 说了句请
stood on the beach, and said please.
-你生气了 -我是搞不懂
- You're angry. - I'm confounded.
他给这些人的报酬比我给的少
He offers them less in wages than I offered,
让他们干更多的活
demands more from them in labor,
在许可证上还设了那么多限制
restricts more from them in license,
然而尽管如此
and yet despite all of that,
他还是赢得了人心
he's won them.
怎么会这样呢
How can that be?
我知道说出来你可能不信
I know it may be hard to believe
尤其是我现在这个样子
given my appearance at the moment,
但要说感觉怎么样
but the experience of it?
一点都不赖 杰克
It ain't half bad, Jack.
下一个
Next.
下一个请上前
Next man, please.
你的真实姓名
Your legal name?
约翰·拉克姆
John Rackham.
怎么了
What?
总督大人想跟你谈谈
The Lord Governor would like a word with you.
请看好他
Watch him, please.
我去叫弗雷马来看看他
I'll go fetch Fremah to tend to him.
我说了不要
I said no.
-你要 -我不想找人帮忙
- I know you did. - I don't want help.
一会儿就没事了
It'll pass.
我找个地方熬过晚上就行了
I'll just find a place to weather it for the night.
我知道你不希望有人看到你这样
I understand that you do not want anyone to see you this way.
我不明白的是
What I don't understand
为什么你一开始选择自己忍♥着
is why you choose to suffer in the first place.
你们肯定能找到更好的药物
You must have access to better medicines than that.
我们这儿都能找到更好的药物
We've got access to better medicines than that.
这跟药没关系
This has nothing to do with medicine.
当然跟药有关
It has something to do with medicine--
我不能让人看出我虚弱
I cannot look weak.
我不能感到虚弱 情况不允许
I cannot feel weak. I cannot be weak.
在我的人或是你的人面前都不能表现出来
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表