剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
是吗
Do you?
当然 你看我
'Course I do. Look at me.
我知道害怕会成为
I know what it's like to be afraid
干不了活的废物是什么感觉
of being the one ain't strong enough to stick.
但那不会发生的 对吧
But it don't work that way, yeah?
就算是
And even if it did,
那也不会降到你头上
it wouldn't work like that for you.
船长
Captain!
就等你下令了
We're standing by!
帆装撑不住了
The rig won't hold!
必须把帆拆了不然桅杆就断了
We must break the sails before we lose the mast!
快放下桁大横帆和上桅
Take down the course and the topgallants now!
放
Now!
放 快放
Now! Now!
比利 把那些上桅帆拉上去
Billy! Get those topgallants up!
罗杰利奥 吊索好使吗
Rogelio, is the halyard running free?!
卡住了
It's stuck!
被绑在桅杆上了 弄下不来
It's bound up by the mast! It's not coming down!
一开始我父亲离我们而去之时 我只能看着
At first, when my father left, I only watched.
我的监护人 我父亲的一个奴隶
My guardian, a slave belonging to my father,
替他经营管理
ran the operation in his stead.
终于我感觉到该我插手了
Eventually, I felt it was time I stepped in.
你这个时候多大
How old were you at this point?
17岁
I was 17.
那怎么能劝服一座
How does one persuade an island
充斥着盗贼和杀人犯的小岛
full of thieves and murderers
听从一个17岁女孩的话呢
to respect the authority of a 17-year-old girl?
我找到了他们最害怕的那个人
I identified the one they were most afraid of
并把他逐出岛
and I threw him off the island.
他叫什么
What was his name?
他叫爱德华·蒂奇
His name was Edward Teach.
这些你都记下了吧
You're getting all of this, yes?
请继续说
Please. Continue.
他驾着海盗船队的头船离开了
He sailed at the head of a pirate fleet
船上还有一个叫本杰明·霍尼戈德的人
with a man named Benjamin Hornigold.
我和霍尼戈德串通好
I conspired with Hornigold,
以拿骚堡垒的控制权为价码
offered him control of Fort Nassau
让他背叛蒂奇
to turn against Teach.
最后 我把他所有前盟友都隔绝开了
Eventually, I isolated him from all of his former allies
他只剩下自己的门徒
until it was just him and his protege,
一个按照他自己的形象去塑造的年轻船长
a young captain he had groomed in his image,
训练成一个无与伦比的战士
trained as a peerless fighter.
如果他们抱团的话 可能就来抗击我了
Had they stayed together, they might have resisted me.
但这个门徒叛变了
But the protege turned?
没错 而且一旦他站在我这边
Yes. And once he'd sided with me,
蒂奇就只能撤离了
Teach had no choice but to withdraw.
之后 我在船员之中的信誉
After that, my credibility with crews on the beach
就树立了起来
was in good order.
那个学徒 他叫什么
And the protégé, what was his name?
他叫查尔斯·韦恩
His name was Charles Vane.
请出去一下
Leave us, please.
立刻出去
Now.
我要你详细回答接下来的问题
I need very specific answers to the following questions.
尽管问你想问的
Ask me what you want to ask me.
查尔斯·韦恩站在了你这边
Charles Vane sided with you?
是的
Yes.
为了你 背叛他的老师
Betrayed his mentor,
背叛爱德华·蒂奇
betrayed Edward Teach for you?
是的
Yes.
你...
You were...
我♥操♥了他
I was fucking him.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去通知格罗斯特郡的船长
To inform the captain of the Gloucestershire
他可以带上一名乘客回家了
he's about to head home plus one passenger.
你从没问过我
You never asked me.
-我还要问吗 -我从没骗过你
- I needed to ask? - I never lied.
我已经准备好上岸后大声说出他的名字
I was fully prepared to set foot on that island and say his name,
说全岛大赦只有一个例外
say that the universal pardon had an exception,
赌上我的声誉
put my credibility at risk
就单凭你的一番建议
based solely on your counsel,
而这一切都只是为了解决
and it was all to settle a personal feud
你与旧爱之间的个人仇恨吗
with a former lover?
你为什么带我来这
Why did you bring me here?
你知道这些人的名字
You know these men's names,
你知道他们干过什么
you know the things they have done.
但我了解他们
But I know them.
我知道弗林特很危险
I know Flint is dangerous,
但他听得进道理
but he can be reasoned with.
我知道拉克姆很奸诈
I know Rackham is devious,
但他只想着名留千古
but all he cares about is his legacy.
而正因为我和查尔斯·韦恩的旧情
And because I have history with Charles Vane,
我了解他甚于任何人
I know him most of all.
我太清楚只要他下了决心
I'm all too aware what he is capable of destroying
能造成多大的破坏
when he sets his mind on it.
我低估了他 结果失去了我父亲
I underestimated him and I lost my father.
总督大人艾什低估了他
The Lord Governor Ashe underestimated him,
结果查尔斯顿被夷为平地
and Charles Town burned.
你想他从你这夺走什么呢
What is it you would like to have him take from you?
我为什么要相信你
Why, in God's name, would I trust you?
拿骚是我父亲的家
Nassau is my father's house.
这是我与生俱来的权力 我有责任
It is my birthright, and I am obligated
看到它拨乱反正 赶走那些禽兽
to see it set right, to see its monsters driven out.
你不需要相信我
You don't have to trust me
因为我们的利益一致
because we have mutual self-interest.
这也让我们成为更好的盟友
And that makes for better partners.
船长
Captain.
我理解你为什么在这
I understand why you are here,
我也理解为什么这件事困扰你
and I understand why this troubles you.
可是他们不懂
But they do not understand.
为了让城墙更可能快的修好
In the interest of getting this done as quickly as possible,
如果我们分工明确
perhaps it would be better
或许这样会更好
if all our roles were more clearly defined.
为了避免不必要和不愉快的困扰
To avoid unnecessary and uncomfortable confusion.
人们总认为已经死去的东西
A man puts a dead thing in the ground,
就能彻底摆脱
he expects it to stay there.
有时却往往事与愿违
Sometimes it comes back.
多年前 你背弃我的那一刻
I harbored such resentment in that moment all those years ago
我心中如此怨恨
when you turned your back on me...
尽管我无数次与你扬帆远航
though I sailed countless leagues with you,
无数次与你并肩作战
fought countless battles with you,
对你孜孜教诲
taught countless lessons to you...
你却为了一个女孩背弃我
and you did it all for a girl.
真高兴见到你 老朋友
Good to see you, old friend.
有好几年 无论我在哪里
For years, I've laid my head down at night,
晚上我躺在那儿
and no matter where I was,
总是飘来一阵阵气味
there was an odor would arrive at my nose--
混合着海水 兽皮 树脂和粪便
brine and hides and pitch and shit.
是这里特有的味道
The perfume of this place.
八年时间我换了八任妻子
Across eight years and as many wives and...
还有无数露水情缘
so many distractions.
然后我遇见了第九任妻子
Oh, then I meet wife number nine.
出乎我的意料 我不再想起拿骚
And to my surprise, I stop thinking about Nassau.
那气味消散了
The smell goes away.
持续了差不多三个礼拜
For almost three weeks.
然后我收到了消息
And then news comes across my door
说姓格斯里的都不在拿骚了
that there are no more Guthries in Nassau.
一个死了 另一个被囚禁了
One dead, the other in chains.
似乎预示着 该是我回来的时候了
It seemed a sign it was time I returned.
他们都死了
They're both dead.
真的吗
Really?
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表