剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我们之前谈过的
We've been through this.
没有 你只说了我不能跟你在一起的原因
No, you told me why I wouldn't stay here with you.
但你并没说为什么不跟我一起走
But you ain't said why you won't come with me.
假如我们输了 假如我们必须离开这里
If we lose, if we have to leave this place,
为什么你还打算留下
why are you so set on staying?
你怎么会愿意生活在一个
Why the fuck could you want to live in a world
把沙滩上那只肥猪当成值得尊敬的人的世界里
that says that fat pig on the beach is a man to be respected?
一个想把后代都变成这样的人的世界
A world that wants its sons to become that?
我还很小的时候
When I was very small,
我可以在夜里从奴隶营房♥偷溜出来跑去主房♥间
I would sneak out of the slave quarters at night to the main house.
我会站在客厅窗外
I would stand outside the window to the parlor.
站在炎热的空气中 周围满是虫子
I would stand amongst the heat and the bugs
踩着垃圾向窗里看
and the filth on my toes to see inside.
房♥子里面是一个跟我同龄的小姑娘...
Inside that house was a little girl my age...
长着十分美丽的皮肤
with the most beautiful skin.
我看着她在父亲的伴奏下翩翩起舞
I watched her dance while her father played music
母亲在一边缝衣服
and her mother sewed.
我看着她读书 吃饭
I watched her read and eat
唱歌♥ 睡觉
and sing and sleep,
安全 温暖 干净地成长在她父亲怀中
kept safe and warm and clean by her father.
也是我的父亲
My father.
是一件件邪恶的事
The things it took to make that room possible,
造就了那样的屋子
they were awful things.
但屋子里面却很平静
But inside that room was peace.
这就是我对家的诠释
That is what home is to me.
你我刚开始的时候 不是你选择了我
When you and I began, you did not choose me.
你内心深处的某种情感造就了这样的结果
Something that lives inside you beyond choice made it so,
所以我知道你也会明白
so I know you understand
那种情感对我也是如此
how this lives beyond choice for me, too.
你我要踏上不同的道路
Our roads are going to diverge.
面对它才不会让我们生活在对它的恐惧中
Let it be now so we may not live in fear of it.
好吧
Yeah.
你该留下来...
You should stay...
看着这些钱是被均分的
to see it be divided evenly.
我信任你
I trust you.
也许你说的没错
Maybe you were right.
也许这种状态下他对我们来说很危险
Maybe he is dangerous to us in this state.
也许眼下不削减船员
And maybe there is nothing we can do
我们无法阻止他
to stop him right now without shattering the crew.
但如果他再杀掉一名无辜的船员
But if he kills another innocent man in this crew
来表明立场 或是试图...
to make a point, or tries to...
我不会坐视不管的
I'm going to do something about it.
因此我建议你在发生那样的事之前
So I suggest you get this situation under control
控制住局面
before that happens.
我不是跟你说了么 我想不出办法
I told you, eh? I just don't see a way.
盖茨有办法
Gates figured it out.
那个叫巴洛的女人有办法
The Barlow woman figured it out.
他听这些人的话
He listened to them,
他会根据他们的指示改变方案
altered his plans when they told him to.
这不是不可能的
It's possible.
不同的是他把他们当成平等人来对待
The difference is he saw them as his equal.
他那么尊重他们 所以也愿意听命于他们
He respected them that way, so he was willing to listen.
你得想办法达到相同的效果
You need to find a way to do the same.
那些人最终都以死收场
Both of those people ended up dead.
我失去托马斯的时候
When I lost Thomas,
我十分狂暴
I raged.
悲痛欲绝
I was distraught.
流下了眼泪
I wept.
但跟你在一起...
But with you...
我被你毁掉了
I'm ruined over you.
当我第一次遇见你的时候 你还
When I first met you, you were so...
未能施展拳脚
unformed.
然后我劝说 命令你摒弃你的羞耻感
And then I spoke and bade you cast aside your shame,
这世上才有了后来的弗林特船长
and Captain Flint was born into the world--
但是你从来都不愿意将自己
the part of you that always existed
一直以来深藏的这一面示之于众
yet never were you willing to allow into the light of day.
当你需要爱情的时候我充当你的情人
I was mistress to you when you needed love.
当你需要理解的时候我充当你的妻子
I was wife to you when you needed understanding.
但最重要的是
But first and before all...
我是名母亲
I was mother.
我了解你不为人知的一面
I have known you like no other.
所以我也用我独特的方式爱着你
So I love you like no other.
我会引导你度过这场危机
I will guide you through it,
但在这尽头你我必须分离
but at its end is where you must leave me.
在这尽头你会找到遗失已久的宁静
At its end is where you will find the peace that eludes you,
而且在这尽头也会有你拒绝认清的真♥相♥
and at its end lies the answer you refuse to see.
难以确定这家伙有多大
It's hard to tell how big she is.
浮在水面的部分没有多少
There isn't much above the surface.
但是自从我们发现它之后它就没再动过
But it hasn't moved since we spotted it,
所以几乎可以肯定它已经死了
so it's almost certainly dead.
鲸鱼的尸体
Whale carcass.
那玩意可以抵上一周的水量
That's a week's worth of water.
三倍的食物
Food times three.
当它们开始腐烂后就会浮上水面 腐烂之后
They float when they rot. After they rot.
准备出发
Make ready the launch.
这样只会白白耗费大家的体力
It's a waste of energy.
准备出发
Make ready the launch.
我要亲自去看看
I'm going to see it myself.
现在的局势危如累卵
There's too much at stake.
你要一个人累死累活得划船过去吗
You gonna row out there on your own?
我可是过去几天来能得到完整口粮的
I'm one of two men who've been on full rations
两个人之一
for the last few days.
你是另一个 我们一起去吧
You're the other. Let's go.
我从你眼皮底下偷走了它
I stole it from you.
什么
What?
厄卡♥号♥♥的金子
The Urca gold.
我告诉过你我们都被那则
I told you we were deceived
西班牙人已经找到这些黄金的消息糊弄了
about its having been recovered by the Spanish.
事实并不完全是这样
Wasn't entirely true.
你被骗了
You were deceived.
是我编造了这个谎言
I built the lie...
我召集了侦查员
enlisted the scouts,
安排了那场把信息卖♥♥给拉克姆船长的交易
arranged the sale of the information to Captain Rackham.
所有这些都是我一手设计的
I conceived it all.
你知道的 我整天都在听你
You know, I've had my fill
埋怨这些船员
of hearing you go on about this crew
无能得不配待在你的船上
being too weak to keep up with you.
有些人或许没你那么有能耐
Some of them may be weaker than you,
有些人或许没你聪明
some of them may be less smart,
但是你却压根不愿意相信我就是这种人
but don't you for a second believe I fit that description.
不管船上会发生什么 有件事是肯定的
Whatever happens out here, one thing is certain.
你会处罚我
You will account for me.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
为了让你能够决定
So you can decide...
是跟我决斗
to fight me,
还是杀了我之后再想办法
maybe kill me, and figure out a way
凭一己之力把自己弄回到船上
of hauling yourself back to that ship alone
或者干脆承认
or acknowledge the fact
与其我们现在就反♥目♥
that you and I would be a hell of a lot better off
还不如齐心协力地回到船上
as partners than as rivals.
这一切都是你策划的
You conceived all of this?
包括你在码头上演的种种苦情戏
The cover story, the end game on the jetty?
以及等侦察员们回来报信
Waiting for the scouts to return?
没错
Yes.
你的那份分成做什么用了
What did you do with your share?
我放弃了我的那份
I gave up my claim to it.
为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
因为我知道我没法保住它
Because I saw no way to hold it
我也没法继续留在船上了
and remain a part of this crew.
没有那些船员们
And without these men,
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表