剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
Not in front of my men. Not in front of your men.
在所有人面前都不能
Not at all.
这段时间以来 我一直在用双手
For some time now, I have been holding
支撑住我的整个世界
my entire world together with both hands,
管理好我的人 照顾好他们的需求
keeping my men in line, seeing to their needs,
这一切维持下去的前提是我能扮演好这个角色
and the only way that endures is if I look the part.
但如果我被人翻来拨去地疗伤
And I cannot look the part while being poked and prodded
或者抽着鸦♥片♥流口水
or while drooling through an opium haze
说些不知所云的的话 还怎么维持这个形象
saying who the fuck knows what.
因此 我会以我之前
So I will endure this
一直采取的方式来继续维持
the way I have been enduring it.
没人训练过你来应对这样的情况 对吗
No one prepared you for this, did they?
自从我记事起
For as long as I can remember,
就有人训练我 时刻准备着
I have been prepared for the day
接管我妈妈位置的那一天
I would take my mother's place.
让我明白 从那天以后
To know that from that day forth,
我永远都会要
I would forever be the one who tends
照着那个标杆活着
as opposed to the one who is tended to.
你很挫败 很愤怒
You're frustrated. You're angry.
你累了
You're tired.
或许其他人不知道是为什么
Perhaps no one else knows why.
我相信连你自己也不明白
I believe that not even you know why.
但我知道为什么
But I know why.
权利从来都是一项负担
The crown is always a burden...
但你若连站都站不住 又如何担起这份权利
but it cannot be borne if you cannot stand.
桅杆差点在风暴中被折断
Nearly dismasted in a storm--
而你是自愿去追逐这场风暴
a storm you chased after.
不景气的时候差点饿死
Nearly starved to death in the doldrums.
差点被他们处决
Nearly executed by them.
要么你就是不死之身 我的朋友
Either you are unkillable, friend,
要么就是死期未到
or way overdue.
不管怎样 我来了
One way or another, I am here,
关于我们的未来 还有很多值得商谈的
and there is much to discuss about all our futures.
那你打算给大家提供怎样的未来设想
What kind of future do you propose that to be?
我希望能凝聚众力 夺回拿骚
I intend to gather forces and move to reclaim Nassau.
当征服者认为征服已经完成的时候
The conquest is always weakest
正是所征服的地区最弱的时候
when the conqueror allows himself to believe that it is done.
拿骚正处于这种时期
For Nassau, that point is now.
岛被英格兰占领了
Now, England may hold the island,
但岛上仍然需要补给物资
but it still needs supplies brought in.
发展还要依靠贸易来往
It is still dependent upon trade.
我们就堵住他们的这条路
We will make that impossible for him.
我们会袭击他的船只 抢夺他的物资
We will harass his ships. We will plunder his supplies.
我们迫使他损失一些资产和支援
We will force him to bleed capital and support
以及那些善意的 支持他的人
and the goodwill of the men surrounding him
削弱他们 直到我们能直接与他们叫板
until he is weak enough to challenge directly.
时机到了我们就让舰队准备好 瞄准海湾
Until we can bring the fleet to bear
把它夺回来
and retake the bay.
当我还把拿骚称之为家的时候
You know, when I called Nassau home,
现在这海滩上的大多数男人还没成年
most of the men on this beach weren't even men.
我和本·霍尼戈德
I sailed with Ben Hornigold.
山姆·贝勒米还有亨利·艾弗里一起出过海
I sailed with Sam Bellamy. I sailed with Henry Avery.
也曾与他们结下仇 从他们那偷东西
Feuded with them, stole from them,
也会质疑他们的动机
questioned their motives,
但我们都知道自己在做什么
but we all knew what we were.
后来来了一个人 他告诉我们
Then a man arrives who would explain to us
我们这么久以来所做的事情都是错的
that what we've been doing was wrong all those years,
告诉我们拿骚该是什么样子 告诉我们
what Nassau ought to be, what he could make it
如果跟着他 可以把拿骚变成什么样子
if we would all just follow his lead.
你现在又来这一套
And here you are again to do the same.
早在那之前 你就已经放手了
You let it go well before its time.
拿骚的时代已经过去
It was past its time.
你意识不到 只让我越来越明白
That you cannot see this only makes it clearer to me
你根本就没意识到过
that you never even knew it in the first place.
拿骚只剩下这支舰队了
This fleet is all that remains of it,
只要还听我号♥令 拿骚就还残存往日的英姿
and as long as it's mine, Nassau shall remain in its past.
它不是你的
It isn't yours.
从来不是
It never was.
那些船只 指挥官们 船员们
Those ships, their commanders and crews,
他们承诺追随的人是我 不是你
they were pledged to my command, not yours.
誓言已宣
Oaths were taken,
而我是来确保他们遵守誓言的
and I have come to see them honored.
你真的认为我会乖乖地靠边站
Do you honestly believe that I would just step aside
让你夺走这一切
and let you make that claim?
我根本不在乎你会怎么做
I honestly don't give a shit what you would or would not do.
这不是你能决定的
The decision isn't yours.
是他
It's his.
我来是要履行我们的约定
I've come to resume our compact,
我们宣誓以性命守护的约定
the one we swore upon our lives to uphold.
如果你站出来对此表态
If you stand up and acknowledge it,
舰队会追随我们的
this fleet will follow us.
我能肯定
I'm certain of it.
-当时你不在 -没错 我是不在
- You weren't there. - No, I wasn't.
但如果当时我在
But had I been there,
现在就不会有这些问题了
there would be no question about any of this.
如果我在场 我们会严阵以待
Had I been there, we would have mounted
像我们说过的那样
the defense that we had agreed to mount.
如果你在场 你会看到他们的表情
Had you been there, you would have seen their faces,
会看到他们放下武器
the ones who laid their arms down
背弃我们
and turned their backs on us.
这些数月来花着我们的钱的人
The ones who took our money for months
为了多拿了几个子儿 他们乐于把我的脑袋
and were happy to try and deliver my head to our enemies
献给我们的敌人们
for a little more of it.
拿骚已死
Nassau is dead.
它不配让我和这些人
It doesn't deserve anything else from me
再为它有任何付出
or the men on this beach.
我们终于摆脱了拿骚
We are finally free from it,
何乐而不为呢
and I see no reason to change that.
如果你想离开这里 我恩准了
If you wish to leave this place, I'll allow it,
但我想 你并没有要离开的意思
although somehow I don't think you have any intention of leaving.
对 我不会走的
No, I don't.
我想你明白 我是不会允许你
And I think you know that I would never allow you
在舰队权威这事上发起投票的
to call a vote to settle the matter
冒险让你引诱走被误导的少数船员
of who this fleet follows and risk you depleting my force
以此削弱我的战斗力
by luring away some misguided minority.
不 我不指望你会给我机会
No, I don't imagine you would.
那么一支舰队 两人争权
So we have one fleet and two men claiming it.
据我所知只有一种方法能解决问题
There is only one way I know of to resolve that.
先比枪 再比剑
Pistols, then swords.
拉克姆船长
Captain Rackham.
很高兴终于见到你了
It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
我要和他单独聊聊
Give us the room, please.
来点酒
Drink?
谢谢
Thank you.
我为安排此次冒昧的见面道歉
I apologize for the strangeness of this meeting.
我知道我们互不相识
I know you and I don't know each other.
我知道你 一些事儿吧
I know you... some.
我读过你的书
I read your book.
是吗
Did you?
读了大部分
Well, most of it.
我承认 我并没有
I confess, I may not quite have
坚持读完全书
soldiered through to the end.
不过 我抓到要点了
But, you know, I got the gist of it.
但我想请问一下
If you don't mind my asking,
你觉得要点是什么
what did you take to be its gist?
显赫家族的优秀后人走向海洋
Wealthy son of a wealthy man takes to the sea
或许是为了向父母证明些什么
to prove something to the parents, presumably.
寻求冒险 探索自己能力的极限
Seeks adventure, finds the limits of his own capacity.
在这个过程中他失去了一切
Loses everything in the process
也在这个过程中偶然发掘一篇绝妙的故事
and then stumbles upon a hell of a story in the process.
请你理解 我对我的藏书很是挑剔
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表