剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我相信 如果这件事有任何进展
I trust that if there's any development on that issue
你都会告知我的
you will let me know.
很好
Good.
那我能知道
Then may I ask what it is
是什么让你露出这样的表情吗
that's causing you to make that face?
关于你任命我做你的顾问这件事
My appointment as your advisor.
我明白 你并不在意
I understand that you don't care
你的手下对此作出何种反应
what reaction your people may have to it,
但恐怕 你的手下不是唯一需要担心的问题
but your people, I'm afraid, are only half the issue.
那座岛上有我的敌人
I have enemies on that island.
他们不大可能会顺从于你的权威
Enemies who may be far less likely to accede to your authority,
让我在你身边出谋献计
seeing me beside you offering my counsel.
我完全不知道我的未来会怎样
I have no idea what the future may hold for me here,
但我相信 最重要的是你此次行动的成功
but I believe your success is key to it.
我最不愿做的 就是破坏你的行动
The last thing I would want to do is undermine you.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
迪弗雷纳先生 把消息传出去
Mr. Dufresne, pass word to the men.
就说韦恩船长极有可能逃跑了
Captain Vane is very likely at large.
提醒他们 抓到他会有怎样丰厚的奖励
Remind them of the prize that awaits his captor, please.
这里一切都是她说了算
She's everything here.
你可以称她是祭司 总督 或是军阀
Priestess, governess, warlord.
他们说这有个国王 她丈夫
They say there's a king, her husband,
说他在海外 打捞那些这里无法生产
that he exists abroad, salvaging those rare items
又稀缺的生活必需品
necessary for life here, but impossible to produce.
我找不到任何他存在的证据
I've seen no evidence of him.
在这里 她的话是至高无上的
Here her word is supreme.
不容小觑
She's not to be underestimated.
那另外那个女的呢
What about the other one?
那边那个
Down there.
我猜应该是女儿
Daughter, I believe.
从人们对她的尊敬程度看
From the deference she's shown,
我想她应该是继承人
I imagine she's next in line.
为什么
Why?
如果我们什么都不做 他们可能会杀了我们
If we do nothing, they likely kill us.
如果我们试图逃跑 他们也会杀了我们
If we attempt to escape, they likely kill us
或者有可能死在那片林子里
or the forest does it for them.
我们难道不该寻找第三条出路
Oughtn't we be searching for a third option
活下去呢
with a better ending?
比如呢
Like what?
我想他们希望我们认为这的人都是一条心
I think they want us to think they're all of one mind here.
但在这种地方 怎么可能呢
But in a place like this, how can that be?
这肯定会有同情我们的人
There is a sympathetic ear out there.
我们只需找出他就行了
We just need to find it.
给准将带个话
Pass word to the Commodore.
堡垒内的反抗势力已被击败
Resistance within the fort has been defeated.
堡垒的城墙已被攻破
The fort wall already breached,
他们很难再反抗
there was little chance to resist.
金币呢
And the gold?
他们要是问我 爆♥炸♥对我们拿回金币...
What will I say was the effect of the blast
有没有帮助 我该怎么回答
on our efforts to retrieve it?
天啊 我不知道
Jesus, I don't know.
告诉他没什么帮助
Tell him-- tell him it didn't help matters.
名字 谢谢
Name, please.
威廉·坦尼森
William Tennyson.
哪里人
Where were you born?
-给斯科特先生准备文件 -好的
- Please prepare a document for Mr. Scott. - Of course, sir.
很高兴见到你 朋友
Good to see you, friend.
很高兴你能与我们携手
Glad you'll be joining our efforts.
如果拿骚注定如此
If this is what Nassau is to be,
我觉得也没意义反抗命定之事
I see no value in resisting what is clearly inevitable.
看来你不怎么认可啊
Hardly a ringing endorsement.
我承认我对新的政♥权♥也存有顾虑
I admit, I have my reservations with the new regime,
但我拿到了赦免能
but I sleep better on this side of the pardon
睡得比较安稳
than I did on the other.
所以需要我怎么帮你
So how can I be of help to you?
你真是问对了 我刚从堡垒回来
Funny you should ask. I've just returned from the fort.
损失惨重
Damage is extensive.
我知道第一次给你派的是重建任务
I know you were tasked with restoring it the first time.
-我很乐意再做一次 -别那么着急
- And I would be happy to do so again. - Don't be too eager.
拉克姆船长的苦力不见了
Captain Rackham's slave laborers are nowhere to be found.
他们逃了吗
They escaped?
肯定有人没关围栏
Someone must have left the pen unlocked.
他们打倒了几个警卫跑了
They overran a handful of guards.
或许我能帮忙找到他们带回来
Well, perhaps I can help in finding them and bringing them back.
你愿意那么做吗
You'd do that?
我看管了他们数周 他们认识我
I oversaw them for weeks. They know me.
我去更容易劝他们回来
They might be persuaded to return
因为他们知道会被妥善安置
knowing that they would be treated fairly,
他们不会想冒险被不太善解人意的
rather than risk being caught by, uh...
英国♥军♥人抓住的
less-understanding redcoats.
涨潮时我们能偷偷穿越东部海峡吗
Can we slip through the east channel when the tide rises?
他们在霍格岛附近安排了护卫舰
They've maneuvered a frigate around the Hog.
他们会击沉所有从另一边出现的船只
They'd rake any ship that emerged on the other side.
那我们就没办法直接对抗
Don't think there's any way we can challenge
封锁线了吗
that blockade directly, do you?
也不尽然
Not exactly.
我们在想办法 均衡一下不利局势
We're working on something, though, to even the odds a bit.
但还有件事要先告诉你
But there's something else that you should know first.
什么
What?
她在甲板上吗
Is she on deck?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
看起来他们只拒绝
There's good reason, it would seem,
赦免你是有理由的
that you were the only one to whom they refused a pardon.
德莉莎号♥的后甲板上
The Delicia, quarterdeck.
都好几个小时了
It's been hours.
看来他们不打算再审问我们了
Imagine they're through interrogating us.
他们已经从四个人的口中
Well, they've tortured the same story
都拷问出了相同的答案
out of four different men now.
我想他们已经相信了
I imagine that'll convince them of the truth of it.
本说他的船员也受过同样的罪
Ben says this is how it went with his crew.
杀几个人来威慑他们
Killed a handful to show they could
然后被囚禁 去做苦工
and then the chains and hard labor.
如果他们被派去干活 为什么都死了呢
If they brought them to work, how did they all die?
他们想逃跑
Trying to escape.
逃跑
Escape?
他们跑了多远
How far did they get?
大多数没跑多远
Not far, most of them.
大部分人进入森林前
Overseer shot all but half a dozen
就被监工射死了 剩下六个人
before they made it to the tree line.
那六个人里 四个跑进了树林
Four of those six that made it into the woods
几个小时就死了
died within a few hours--
掉进陷阱 无路可退 被杀了
traps, dead ends, hunted down.
剩下的那个坚持了整整两天才被抓回来
The other one made it a full two days before they recaptured him.
他吗
Him?
他没找到出路
Couldn't find a way out.
但既然他上次坚持了那么久
But if he made it that long,
也许他所知道的足以拼凑出一个计划
maybe he knows enough to piece together a plan.
虽然我不想这么说
I hate to be the one to say this,
但我们是不是没搞清那个故事的重点
but is it possible we've missed the point of that story?
他们都死了
They all died.
我们有什么理由心存侥幸
So why are we entertaining this?
虽说有缺陷 但好歹是个计划
It may be flawed, but it's a plan.
能让他有个念想
Gives him focus.
以免他去想
Keeps his mind off the fact that
可能根本没有更好的计划了
there might not be a better plan.
我们为什么要把他的念想夺走
Why would we want to take that away from him?
我看不到出路
I see no way out of this.
无论我怎么做 都引导向同一个结局
No matter what I do, it leads to the same outcome.
这让我不禁怀疑 我是否该接受
And I wonder if it wouldn't be best just to accept
就这件事而言我根本毫无选择
that I have no choice in the matter.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表