剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我也会和往常一样
and I will be vigilant, as I always am,
对任何有助于拿骚的安全稳定的消息
about any information that might allow us
保持警觉
to make Nassau safe.
但总督对我
But promises were made
我对我的线人
by the governor to me,
都已作出承诺
by me to my informants.
如果在这里承诺都无法兑现
And if oaths are no longer kept here,
人的底线不再被尊重
if boundaries are no longer respected here,
那么这里也不再有值得被守护的文明
then there is no civilization left here to defend,
我也不知道我们在为什么而战了
and I do not know what we are fighting for.
几小时之后
In a matter of hours,
总督和夫人将从这里出发
the governor and his wife will set sail from here
登上不同的船
aboard separate vessels
去努力寻求援助
to seek aid in our efforts.
他去皇家港 她去费城
He to Port Royal, she to Philadelphia.
我被留下负责拿骚的安全
I alone am to be left in charge of Nassau's security.
我向总督大人立下庄严之誓
And I gave our lord governor my solemn oath
我会保护拿骚
that I would see it protected
不受任何敌人的侵袭
against any and all enemies.
我非常期望
I look forward very much
能与你一起守护这里
to be working with you to that end.
费城
Philadelphia?
费城有什么值得你们在此状况下离开这里
What is in Philadelphia worth leaving things here in this state?
我的祖父冬天在那里
My grandfather spent his winters there
与春季的供货商商谈
negotiating with his suppliers for the spring.
我会去那里找他 确保他伸出援手
I'll find him there and secure his assistance.
我强烈反对这件事
I must strongly advise against it,
反对你和总督在此时离开
against you and the governor being gone in this moment.
我们快要赢得这场战争了
We are so very close to winning this war
终于要将拿骚从黑暗中解救出来了
and finally bringing Nassau out of the dark.
但恐怕我们单凭自己无法获得胜利
But I fear we cannot complete the victory on our own.
我们需要他人的援助
We're going to need help,
而这是我唯一知道的获得援助的方式
and this is the only way I know how to get it.
你我都知道战争中有些人与双方都有来往
You and I both know that there are men on both sides of this war
他们在战争中已经陷得太深
whose identities are so enmeshed in this conflict
以至于他们更害怕的
that they are more afraid
是战争结束而不是被打败
of ending it than they are of losing it.
我认为你正要提拔至显要位置的那个人
And I believe you are about to elevate one of those men
就是其中之一
into a position of significant power.
这很有可能
That may very well be,
但贝林格船长很忠诚
but Captain Berringer is loyal.
也很强大
Captain Berringer is strong.
在此时 贝林格船长
And at this moment, Captain Berringer
就是那个将拿骚从恐惧中解救出来的人
is a man before whom Nassau lives in terror.
而这正是拿骚现在需要的
Right now, that might be what she needs.
总督很快就会回来
The governor will return soon
随后我也会回来
and I soon thereafter.
我们只用撑到那时
We just need things to hold until then.
而这似乎就是我们最好的机会
And this seems like our best chance at it.
"太多谎言"
"More lies."
我还要为谁的谎言负责
Who else's lies am I to be held responsible for?
我听过一个故事
I heard a story once...
是弗林特船长告诉我的
told to me by Captain Flint,
他对拿骚的历史了如指掌
who knows Nassau's history as well as any other.
故事里的男人被放逐到沉船残骸
A story about a man consigned to the wrecks.
他面容已毁
A man who was quite specifically disfigured.
早年他曾与爱德华·蒂奇
A man who sailed with Edward Teach
出过海
in his early days.
是蒂奇最信任的左右手
One of his most trusted men...
也是拿骚史上最令人闻风丧胆的人
and one of the deadliest men that Nassau ever knew.
我听说汤普森总督逃走那天
I heard that on the day Governor Thompson fled,
是这个男人挥刀
it was actually this man who wielded the knife
杀死了总督的妻儿
that killed his wife and son.
所以在蒂奇 詹宁斯和其他巨头
So, all Teach and Jennings and the giants
被奉为海盗共和国之父的同时
were hailed as the fathers of the pirate republic.
助拿骚挣脱束缚的其实另有其人
It was actually another who cut the cord.
我听说他名字叫...
I heard his name was...
伊斯雷尔·汉兹
Israel Hands.
很荣幸能认识你
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
虽然故事的后段
Though, given the rest of the story,
让我很好奇你为何仍在这里
it is of some curiosity to me that you're still here.
据说当蒂奇船长
See, I heard that when Captain Teach
将查尔斯·韦恩视为自己的继承人时
began to see Charles Vane as his heir apparent,
伊斯雷尔·汉兹深感妒忌
Israel Hands became jealous of Teach's affection
于是和船长闹翻了
and that it led to a falling out with the captain
场面十分不堪
that was most humiliating.
当着所有船员的面 他在沙滩上被揍得半死
A degrading beating before all the crews on the beach.
子弹险些射中他的眼睛
A pistol shot just missing his eye,
他成了一个残缺的可怜人
rendering him a misshapen wretch.
你话太多了
You talk too much.
现在你能理解我为什么困惑了吧
So, you can understand my confusion,
在拿骚的第一任国王
given that Nassau's first king
如此彻底而公开地羞辱你
embarrassed you so thoroughly and so publicly,
并禁止其它船队收留你之后
forbade any other crew from having you.
你为什么还要留在这
Why on earth would you have stayed?
我诚心希望你不是为了
I sincerely hope it isn't because you're still holding out
得到蒂奇的道歉
for some sort of apology from Teach.
去他妈的蒂奇
Fuck Teach.
是啊 去他妈的蒂奇
Yeah, fuck Teach.
我们是在黑旗下一同航行的兄弟
We are brothers that sail beneath the black.
那样的男人怎配当海盗之王
How can a man like that be the best of us?
他们跟随了蒂奇 却落得个什么下场
Well, they followed Teach, and where did it lead?
一个英国总督向拿骚宣战
An English governor raising his flag over Nassau.
去他妈的蒂奇
Fuck Teach.
他几乎终结了我们
He was almost the end of us.
但如今有我在
But now I'm here
一切都将重新开始
and things are about to begin again.
你
You?
你算什么货色 值得我理会
Who are you that I ought to pay you any mind?
我只是无名之辈
I'm no one.
没有显赫的背景
From nowhere.
了无牵挂
Belonging to nothing.
跟你一样是个可怜之人
I'm a wretch like you.
然而
And yet
成堆的金子转手 是我做的选择
mountains of gold have changed hands because I chose it.
成千上万的拿骚人害怕我的归来
Thousands of men in Nassau are living in fear of my return
是我下的命令
because I decreed it.
离这不远的树林里死了数百个英国♥军♥人
Hundreds of dead redcoats in a forest not far from here
是我设的局
because I made it so.
成年人晚上都因为惧怕我而无法入睡
I'm the reason grown men lie awake at night.
我就是拿骚的新篇
I am a new beginning for Nassau.
而你只拿我去换多少
And you'd trade all of that for what?
五百个银币
500 pieces?
你认为你不止这个价钱
You think you're worth more?
在对的人眼中 是的
To the right people.
谁
Who?
谁愿意为你花这么多钱
Who would pay so much for you?
行了
Enough.
她睡着了吗
Is she asleep yet?
奥德丽
Audrey?
你睡着了吗
Are you asleep yet?
是的
Yes.
你的女儿啊
Your daughter.
露丝 再打点热水来
Ruth, fix some more hot water, would you?
露丝
Ruth?
怎么了
What is it?
有人偷袭
We're under attack!
快行动 快行动
Move! Move!
这是奴隶主营房♥区
The main slave quarters.
尽可能多拿些武器
Take as many extra weapons as you can.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表