剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
你会感觉一样吗
you'd feel the same way?
我来到这里是因为我们都同意
I came here 'cause we all agreed
我们有机会夺回拿骚
we had a chance to take Nassau back,
拥有我们自己的地盘
have a place of our own.
我不是来这里证明什么的
I ain't here to prove anything!
我也不是来发现自我
I ain't here to figure out who I am.
我更不是来这里假装如果这么做的话
And I sure as shit ain't here to pretend a dead man
一个死人可能对我看法好转
might think better of me for it.
我们都是来这里夺回这个岛
We are all here towards the end of retaking the island.
至于各自的动机
In terms of motive,
或许我们不得不得接受
maybe we'll all just have to accept
我们都被不同的愿望驱使着
that we're driven by different things.
然后呢
Yeah?
如果他们的动机都是为了一己之私呢
And what happens when those motives start demanding their own ends?
那我们参与的这件事
And this thing we're all a part of
就要半途而废了吗
starts splitting right down the middle?
不会这样的
That isn't going to happen.
已经是这样了
It already is.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他制定了回拿骚的航线
Set a course for Nassau...
当我们回归时传递一条信息
To send a message when we return...
这样一切都能结束了
That this can all end...
如果总督把他想要的一样东西还给他
If the governor turns over the one thing he wants.
当我决定去看查尔斯被行刑的时候
When I made the choice to see Charles' sentence carried out,
我不知道会有什么后果
I did not know what the consequences would be.
我知道这是唯一保障我们在这里的未来的路
I knew it was the only way to protect our future here,
为了保护你 我做了
To protect you, so I did it.
当冲突接踵而来
And when the backlash followed,
我和你的关系制♥造♥出来的愤恨
the resentment over my relationship with you,
只有在我假装 我和这件事完全没有关系
which I knew could only be soothed by my pretending
才能平息时 我还是做了
to have no influence at all, I did that, too.
我做了那一切 迫使自己进入角色
I did all of it, contorted myself into the role,
我不顾一切让自己适应角色是因为我相信
mutilated myself so that it would fit because I believed
只要你相信我 视我为你的搭档
as long as you believed I was your partner,
那么其他人是否信任我我都不在乎
it didn't matter what anyone else believed.
我至始至终都很信任你
I've never believed you to be anything less than that.
那好 那么你能告诉我
Good, then can you tell me
刚刚那到底是什么情况吗
what the fuck just happened back there?
我是在让她不再承担
I am asking her to bear no more sacrifice
像我或你或者其他人那样的重担
than you or I or a dozen others.
你不是在叫她承担任何事
You're not asking her to bear anything.
你是把所有审判的支出都放在了她身上
You have saddled her with the cost of those trials.
你还不如去偷些钱来负责那些费用
You might as well have stolen the money to pay for it,
但这不是我要说的重点 你知道的
but that is not what I am talking about and you know it.
作为我的搭档 有些事
To be my partner in this, there are things
最好不要让我来操心
that you are better off letting me worry about.
你不是这样说的 你说不再有隐名搭档了
That is not what you said. No more silent partners.
我们要共同承担这份重担
We all bear the burden of this together.
你还有什么没告诉我的
What is it you are not telling me?
我不想被保护 我不想
I don't want to be protected. I don't want it.
我需要知道为什么你表现的好像胜利遥不可及
I need to know why you're behaving as if victory is so far away
而对我来说 胜利是近在咫尺
when to me, it seems that it is so close at hand.
当我告诉莎拉我想正式和你结婚的时候
When I informed Sarah of my intent to formally end our marriage,
我不知道会有什么后果
I did not know what the consequences would be.
我没想到他们反应会那么大
I didn't imagine they would be significant.
我们好几年没说过话了
We'd barely spoken in years.
她的反应
Her reaction...
比我预期的更加强烈
was more significant than I'd anticipated.
她做了什么
What did she do?
她的家人找到了我的一些大债主
Her family intervened with a few of my larger creditors
并说服他们加速了我的还债期
And persuaded them to accelerate my timetables for repayment.
如果这些大债主向我要债
And if those creditors call the loans,
这会让其他小债主也效仿
It will force the others to follow suit.
我还不起
I would default.
法庭就会发布通缉令
The courts would issue the warrant,
那么我就成了逃难者
And I would be a fugitive from the law.
英格兰正值战时
England is at war.
他们没有钱来支援我们
There is no money from them to support our efforts here.
所以我不得不承担大量的私人债务
So I have had to assume substantial private debts
来这么做
to do so...
债务一天天增涨
Debts which grow by the day.
这样看起来 唯一比我们失败
And as it would seem, the only thing more costly
代价更大的就是我们的胜利
than our defeats are our victories.
而债务会要求我们
Debts which will require the swift return
在获得商业回报后迅速偿还
of commerce here if they are ever to be repaid,
而此时想要贸易带来收入似乎遥不可及
Commerce whose return at the moment seems so very far away.
你为什么之前不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你并不会让我妥协
You are not a compromise to me.
我不后悔我做过的事 无论结果如何
I do not regret what I did, no matter the consequences.
我也不希望你有任何理由认为我后悔了
And I didn't want you to have any reason to think that I did.
她的家人有这么大能力吗
Her family has the ability to do that,
可以如此轻易说服你的债主们
to manipulate your creditors so easily?
债主们只看钱说话
Creditors respond to money.
他们只看影响
And they respond to influence.
而她家两者兼备
Her family has both.
我明白
I understand.
但
But...
我家也如是此
So does mine.
郎·约翰·西弗尔
Long John Silver.
欢迎回家
welcome home.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表