剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
黑 帆
前情提要
你们想让出宝藏 我的宝藏
You want to trade the cache, my cache?
只有这样 我们才能避免这场
It was the only way we could avoid a fight
没什么胜算的战争
we were more than likely to lose.
斯科特先生
Mr. Scott?
他告诉我
He told me that he feared
他担心妻女会有危险
for the safety of his wife and his daughter.
-她们还活着吗 -还活着
- Are they still alive? - Yes, they are.
他们反抗了 一个叫尤利乌斯的人率先发难
They revolted. A man named Julius started it.
眼下他正在组建军队
Now he's forming an army out there
杀奔拿骚而来
with designs on taking Nassau.
对联盟造成破坏的人是比利
The damage done to this alliance was caused by Billy.
可能对此补救的唯一方法
It may be that the only way to repair this damage
就是除去祸根
is to remove that which caused it.
住手
Stop!
你到底做了什么
What the hell have you done?
若是大英帝国
If the British Empire will
不愿随我们一起与目前的敌人斗争
not aid us in fighting our present enemy,
也许其他帝国愿意
perhaps a different empire will.
待您登陆后 待您接管堡垒之后
Once you land, I envision no confusion.
我只求您 夷平堡垒
I'd simply ask that you burn it all to the ground.
黑 帆
第四季 第六集
你的人占领这个地方后
When your people took this place,
受苦受难的是他们
it was they who suffered the consequences.
他们的父母 兄弟和孩子们
Reprisals visited upon their mothers,
都遭到了报复
brothers, children.
他们在其他农场因为你的所作所为而遭受折磨
Tortured on the other farms as a result of your actions.
我明白
I understand.
所以我才来弥补
Which is why I've come here to make that right.
如果遭受这些痛苦的是你
If you had suffered such loss,
你想象得出有什么
is there anything you can imagine
弥补的办法吗
making it right?
不 我想象不出
No. I can't.
但我想干掉那些对他们动手的人
But I imagine getting my hands on the man responsible for it
是个不错的开端
would be a start.
我的朋友试图阻止突袭时 他执意动手
He completed the raid when my friends tried to stop it.
他把那些他认为是叛军的人
He chained those he felt most likely to revolt
都关了起来
over the offense.
但我认为他们都知道
Though, I imagine they know this.
你要开什么条件
With what conditions?
两个条件
Two of them.
他们尊重你 所以他们会听你的
They respect you, so they'll listen to you.
我要你帮忙修复联盟关系
I'd ask your help in mending this alliance,
包括男人和女人
both with the men and women here
和岛上的其他地方
and those elsewhere on the island.
我知道现在有一群武装奴隶
I understand there's now a band of armed slaves out there.
我要确定你还能和他们讲和
I need to know you can broker a peace with them, too.
另一个呢
And the other condition?
最后得留他一条命
That he's alive at the end of whatever happens.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
弗林特
Flint.
你把宝都押在他身上了
You've cast your lot with him.
这跟你有什么关系
What does it matter to you?
在这场战争开始之前 在所有人的角色改变之前
Before this war began, before everyone's roles changed,
你的父亲和拿骚的所有人一样错信的弗林特
your father mistrusted Flint as much as anyone in Nassau did.
我想那时候你和他一直有所联♥系♥
I assume you were in some contact with him all that time.
我很惊讶他竟然没有影响到你
I'm surprised that his feelings didn't influence you.
你那时是我的姐姐
You were my sister.
我对小时候的记忆
There is very little that I remember
所剩不多
from when I was young,
但我牢牢记得这一点
but I remember this.
你年长
You were older.
你美丽
You were beautiful.
我尊重你
I revered you.
当你知道我母亲和我死后
When you were told that my mother and I were dead,
我相信你有所触动
I have to believe that it affected you.
你刚失去了你的母亲
You had just lost your mother.
但如果我没记错
But if things were as I remember,
我的母亲和我也是你的家人
my mother and I were your family, too.
然而 过了那么多年
And yet, through all the years thereafter
我父亲照顾你
that my father cared for you...
关心你 指导你...
counseled you, labored for you...
他却从没告诉你我们还活着
He never told you that we were alive.
只要泄露这个秘密 你的痛苦
It would have been so easy to lessen your suffering
本可大大减轻
by divulging the secret.
然而他却从来没有说过
And yet, he never did.
你有没有自问为什么会这样
Have you yet asked yourself why that is?
我父亲不是不信任弗林特
My father didn't mistrust Flint.
他是不信任你们所有人
My father mistrusted all of you.
中尉
Lieutenant.
宝藏不在这里 所以我要走了
The cache isn't here, so I am leaving.
作为确保这笔交易完成的担♥保♥物
And as my collateral to ensure that this deal is consummated,
他要跟我一起到堡垒
he'll be coming with me to the fort.
"这笔交易"
"This deal"?
就是指你把我的钱全拿走这个交易吗
As in the one in which you walk away with all my money?
看来这会儿
It seems the only means I have
我唯一能表达不赞同交易的方式
of registering any meaningful disapproval
就是把你们俩其中一个杀了
of this deal at this point
或是都杀了
is to kill one or the both of you.
-有多少 -一共十二艘
- How many? - 12 total.
有八艘是战舰
Eight ships of force.
一小时内就会进入射程范围 可能更快
They'll be in range in an hour, maybe less.
把账簿和手头的钱都拿上
Grab the ledgers and whatever coin is on hand.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你去通知西尔弗先生现在的情形
You're going to inform Mr. Silver what's happening.
我们要上海象号♥
We're getting onto the Walrus
开船离开这里
and we're getting it and us out of here.
如果他们登陆时我们还在这里
If we're still here when they make their landing,
那我们全都活不过今天
none of us will survive the day.
你要把我们的控制权拱手让给西班牙海军吗
You would surrender our position to the Spanish Navy?
不过几小时前 你才打算
You were prepared to surrender this position
把控制权交给郎·约翰·西弗尔
to Long John Silver just a few hours ago.
现在我们这样做说不定还能保命
And in this case, our lives may very well depend upon it.
先生 西班牙军队可不会对我们施以仁慈
Spanish forces, sir, will offer no quarter.
我们除了奋起抗争 别无选择
We have no choice but to defend ourselves!
请安静
Quiet, please.
怎么了 副官
What is it, Lieutenant?
领头的船
The lead ship that approaches,
刚刚给我们发了一个信♥号♥♥
she's just posted a signal to us.
是罗杰斯总督的信♥号♥♥ 命令我们解除战备状态
It was Governor Rogers' signal ordering us to stand down.
是他的信♥号♥♥吗
His signal?
会不会是被偷了
Could it have been stolen?
信♥号♥♥跟我们最新的旗语手册一致
It's from our most recent signal book.
那我们的回应就显而易见了
Then I think our response is obvious.
我们会遵从他的命令
We will follow his orders.
他显然找了西班牙海军来协助他
Obviously, he has enlisted Spanish assistance
把海盗赶出拿骚
in forcing the pirates out of Nassau.
如果我们解除战备 他们只会入侵外♥围♥地区
If we stand down, the invasion proceeds around us
我们待在这里就会很安全
and we will remain safe here.
那埃莉诺呢
And what about Eleanor?
她怎么办
What about her?
她在外面啊
She is out there.
在军队抵达前 一定要接她回来
Someone must retrieve her before those troops arrive.
我们还没接她回来
Before we could retrieve her and return,
对方就已经全面发动进攻了
that invasion would be fully unleashed.
谁去接她都是找死
It would be suicide for anyone to attempt it.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
那艘是海盗的船
你不打算追捕她吗
我不会分散我的舰队
我们离开后 你再清除余下的势力
发信♥号♥♥传话
等我们一就位
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表