剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
但我以为我们要和他们保持距离
but I assumed we were keeping our distance from them.
保持距离
Keeping our distance?
他偷走了向我们效忠的军队
He's stolen the army that pledged its allegiance to us,
更不用提他对我们和
not to mention the damaged he's caused
岛上奴隶之间的盟约所造成的伤害
with our alliance to the slave communities on this island.
岛上有一千个人
There are a thousand men
等着我的到来
out there who've been awaiting my arrival.
他们全副武装
They're now armed and
且怒气冲天 而我却还没和他们说上话
angry and I haven't yet said a word to them.
如果和他们说的第一句话是
If the first five are,
"比利·蓬斯背叛了你们"
"Billy Bones has crossed you,"
你猜会发生什么
would you care to guess what happens next?
放话出去
Go out there and put forth the word.
如果比利一小时内不出现在这个房♥间
If Billy isn't in this room within the hour,
我保证他会后悔的
I promise him he will regret it.
你听见他说的了
You heard him.
有船
Sails!
南偏西南方向
South-southwest!
正在向北航行
Heading north.
它是从拿骚来的
She's coming from Nassau.
这么小的船航行在公海上
A boat that small headed to open water?
-设定航线去拦截它 -是 长官
- Set a course to intercept her. - Aye, sir.
上船
Coming aboard.
罗尔斯先生
Mr. Rawls!
总督 谢谢你
Governor. Thank you.
能见到你我们简直太感谢
You've no idea how grateful we are to see you.
拿骚发生了什么
What happened in Nassau?
海盗们夺走了它
The pirates, they took it.
他们杀了贝林格船长 就在广场上
They killed him, Captain Berringer, right in the square.
在绞刑架上割了他的喉
Slit his throat on the gallows.
我们在拿骚彻底崩溃前勉强逃了出来
We just barely escaped before it was all overrun.
-格洛斯特希尔号♥驶离了吗 -什么
- Gloucestershire, has she departed yet? - Sir?
我停在港口的那艘船
My ship in the harbor, the one
准备要载着我夫人去费城的那艘
that was to depart for Philadelphia with my wife,
你走的时候它还在吗
was she still there when you left?
我准备要赶去拿骚了
I am about to make haste to Nassau.
我不能拖着那艘单桅帆船一起
I cannot afford to tow that sloop along.
你要驾驶它开往皇家港
You will take her and sail for Port Royal
把船上的犯人
where you will deliver the prisoners
交给爱迪生总督和他的手下
in her hold to Governor Addison and his men.
-你明白吗 -我可以派蔡斯去
- Do you understand? - I-- I could send Mr. Chase, sir--
我希望是你去 副官?
I would like for it to be you, Lieutenant.
那艘船上有42名海盗
There are 42 pirates in the belly of that ship
我只能分派一小部分人来完成这事
and I can spare no more than a handful of men to see to her.
大人请三思 我想成为
I beg your pardon, my Lord. I want to be a part--
我明白你想成为即将到来的战斗的一部分
I understand you wanna be part of the fight that's coming.
我明白你想为贝林格船长复仇
I understand you want retribution for Captain Berringer.
可我现在现在需要你做的
Right now, the successful transfer of those prisoners
是把那些俘虏安全转移
is what I need from you.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand me?
明白了 大人
Yes, my Lord.
在拿骚
There's a fight
很快就会出现一场争斗
soon to be underway in Nassau.
我们有权参与这场争斗
A fight that we are entitled to be a part of.
这场争斗起于一桩卑鄙行径
A fight to answer a cowardly crime.
这场争斗被你们这群渣滓
A fight that's been stolen from us
从我们手中抢走
by you fucking people.
因此 在我看来
So, the way I see it,
你们每个人都欠我们一笔债
each one of you owes us a fight.
而米尔顿先生
And Mr. Milton...
是来讨债的
is here to collect.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
对于他在昂德希尔种植园的作为
I think we're all properly angry
我想我们都十分震怒
about what he did on the Underhill estate.
-他的所作所为 -对
- What he did? - Yes.
但一位非常睿智的女人最近告诉我
But a very wise woman recently told me
一个人不应该被私人感情所蒙蔽
that one should not allow their personal feelings
以致看不清事情真♥相♥
to cloud the reality of the situation,
昂德希尔一事 乃至如今之事
which in both that case and this...
真♥相♥就是 比利的影响力不容小觑
is that Billy has influence that is best not ignored.
真是十分中肯的建议
That sounds like good advice.
请问是在他试图杀你们之前还是之后说的
Was it given before or after he tried to kill the two of you?
他来了
Here he comes.
博伊德兄弟
The Boyd brothers launched a
对总督的一处军♥火♥库发起了突袭
raid on one of the governor's munition stores.
我们刚镇♥压♥完毕
We just managed to put it down.
我认为大家应该都同意
I think we can all agree it helps none of us
让这些蠢货全副武装毫无好处
to have those idiots armed to the teeth.
好
Yeah.
请别误会 我没有在躲你
Lest you think I've been avoiding you.
只是我们最近手头上的事都很多
We've had our hands full out there,
都在忙交接的事
trying to manage the transition.
挺好的
That's good.
不过
Though, uh,
我认为我们应该商讨一下
I think we ought to discuss...
要交接什么
what it's a transition to.
当然
Certainly.
你想从哪里开始
Where would you like to begin?
那座种植园里发生了什么
What happened on that estate?
没出现我们害怕的结果吗
Was the aftermath not what we feared?
没有这座岛上奴隶群体的帮助
As it will be difficult to fully defend Nassau
我们很难捍卫拿骚的安全
without the assistance of the slave communities of this island,
然而如今这件事
as our relationship with those communities
可能会严重破坏我们与奴隶们的关系
is likely severely damaged as a result of this,
因此
it will be critical
必须让她立刻赶到种植园
that she proceed to the estate at once
尽一切努力去修复
and attempt to repair that relationship
我们与奴隶的关系
to whatever extent is possible.
你们能否保证
Can we trust that you will guarantee
她安全抵达那里
she will be received there safely?
当然可以
'Course we can.
比利当然不会背弃我的信任
Of course Billy would never violate
我把他当兄弟
the trust I place in him as a brother...
也当朋友
as a friend,
他不会允许我在乎的人受到伤害
to allow harm to come to those closest to me.
如果比利
For if Billy
真的做出这样背信弃义的事
were to do something as disloyal as that,
他很清楚
he knows I'd stop at nothing
我会不惜一切代价让他血债血偿
to see that offense repaid against him.
我明白
I will see to it.
你♥他♥妈♥给老子记清楚了
I should fucking hope so.
这件事说完之后
Is everyone feeling better...
大家是不是觉得轻松多了
now they've got that off their chests?
我这样问是想知道 什么时候才方便
I ask as I'm wondering when would be a good time
聊聊麦克斯的事
for us to talk about Max.
她怎么了
What about her?
你觉得目前拿骚发生的所有事情
You don't think there's anything going on in Nassau right now
还有我不知道的吗
that I don't know about, do you?
我很清楚堡垒里的钉子户
I'm aware of the prisoner exchange
提出可以交换俘虏
offered by the holdouts in the fort.
什么意思
Meaning what?
你要帮我们找到她吗
You're going to help us find her?
找到她
Find her?
她就在我手里
I have her.
我有责任
I am responsible
送你们42人去皇家港接受法律审裁
for delivering all 42 of you to the law in Port Royal.
容我更正一下各位的想法
Let me dispel that notion for you right away.
我不会这样做
It won't be happening.
为了做做样子
I assume there is some token number
我肯定还是得带几个人过去
I must actually deliver for appearance's sake.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表