剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
为尤里乌斯助势 这样我就无法反对
Emboldened Julius so I could not oppose it.
你设计了一切
Orchestrated it.
你也别反驳这一切 这会是对我的侮辱
Don't you dare insult me by denying this.
弗林特的战争只会有一个结果
Flint's war could only have one result.
失落和痛苦的
A life of loss...
一生
and misery...
和无谓的牺牲
and fruitless sacrifice.
我不得不阻止这一切
I had to stop it.
你不得不阻止这一切
You had to stop it?
我并不为此感到抱歉
And I'm not sorry for it.
我失去过你一次
I lost you once.
我再不会让历史重演
I would not do it again.
弗林特船长并没有从中隐退
Captain Flint didn't retire from this.
重要的是他们这么听说了
It was important that they heard that,
但他们并不像你这么了解他
but they didn't know him like you do.
我不会重复说一遍来侮辱你
I won't insult you by repeating it.
他那么信任你
He trusted you.
他是你的朋友
He was your friend.
而你杀了他
And you killed him.
不
No.
我没杀弗林特船长
I did not kill Captain Flint.
我让他恢复原状了
I unmade him.
你认识的那个男人 无法放弃战争
The man you know could never let go of his war.
他若是不将其驱逐出自身
For if he were to exclude it from himself,
他将永远无法了解自己
he would not be able to understand himself.
我只能将他送回到早期的存在状态
So I had to return him to an earlier state of being.
在那里 他可以免受战争的控制
One in which he could function without the war.
免受暴♥力♥的操控
Without the violence.
免受我们的影响
Without us.
弗林特船长的诞生是个灾难
Captain Flint was born out of great tragedy.
你知道的
You know this.
我告诉过你
I told you this.
我找到了通往过去的途径
I found a way to reach into the past...
还能回到现在
and undo it.
不为自己
为了他人
萨凡纳附近有个地方
There is a place near Savannah...
坐冤狱的英国犯人被秘密送往那里
where men unjustly imprisoned in England are sent in secret.
远过于仁慈的收♥容♥所♥
An internment far more humane,
但同等安全
but no less secure.
进入那大门的人将永远不想离开
Men who enter these gates never leave them.
对于世人而言 他们将不再改变
To the rest of the world, they simply cease to be.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我不相信这些
I don't believe this.
弗林特宁愿战斗到死 也不会允许的
Flint would have fought to the death before allowing it.
他反抗了
He resisted...
在一开始
at first.
但我又把听到的关于那地方的其它传言告诉了他
But then I told him what else I had heard about this place.
据说伦敦的显赫家族都用了那地方
I was told prominent families amongst London society made use of it.
据说卡罗莱纳的总督也用了那地方
I was told the governor in Carolina made use of it.
因此我派人去查明
So I sent a man to find out
他们是否愿意藏匿一位特别的囚犯
if they'd used it to hide away one particular prisoner.
他带着消息回来
He returned with news.
托马斯·汉密尔顿曾在那儿
Thomas Hamilton was there.
他怀疑我
He disbelieved me.
继续抵抗
He continued to resist.
我费了很大努力才控制住他
And corralling him took great effort.
但随着我们离萨凡纳越来越近
But the closer we got to Savannah,
他的抵抗逐渐平息
his resistance began to diminish.
我不能说出原因
I couldn't say why.
我也没想到
I wasn't expecting it.
也许他终于达到了
Perhaps he'd finally reached
反抗的体能极限
the limits of his physical ability to fight.
又或者能见到托马斯的承诺越来越明显
Or perhaps as the promise of seeing Thomas got closer...
他能更容易地放手
he grew more comfortable letting go
放手这个他用来回应自己损失的男人
of this man he created in response to his loss.
我对这男人的想法一清二楚
The man whose mind I had come to know so well...
甚至于某些程度上 我们的想法能合二为一
whose mind I'd in some ways incorporated into my own.
因此从中发现如此意料之外的东西
It was a strange experience to see something from it...
实在是场奇妙的体验
so unexpected.
我选择相信...
I choose to believe it...
因为他根本不是一直以来我了解的那个男人
because it wasn't the man I had come to know at all...
而是早就预先存在的
but one who existed beforehand...
从一场漫长
waking from a long...
而又可怕的噩梦中醒来的人
and terrible nightmare.
重新定义曙光和世界
Reorienting to the daylight...
就像它们存在于他首次闭眼之前
and the world as it existed before he first closed his eyes...
让噩梦的记忆逐渐消逝
letting the memory of the nightmare fade away.
即便你想要我怎样
You may think what you want of me.
我将感到欣慰
I will draw comfort in
得知你能活着去想
the knowledge that you're alive to think it.
但我不是你害怕的坏人
But I'm not the villain you fear I am.
我不是他
I'm not him.
你派人...
You sent a man...
去调查了那个地方
to investigate this place?
是的
Yes.
他调查之后 回到拿骚
And he did this and returned to Nassau...
都是在西班牙人到来之前吗
all before the Spanish arrived?
是的
Yes.
你不仅背叛了我的信任
You didn't just betray my trust.
你还一早就计划好了要背叛
You have planned to betray it...
筹划了这么长时间
all that time.
出去
Get out.
海盗会离开此地
The pirates will be leaving here.
那些首领们
The chiefs.
但我会留在这里
But I will stay.
我会一直等待
And I will wait.
一天
A day...
一月
a month...
一年
a year...
永远等下去
forever...
心怀你能理解我为何这么做的希望
in the hopes that you will understand why I did what I did.
出去
Get out.
故事是真的
A story is true.
故事是假的
A story is untrue.
随着时间流逝
As time extends,
将变得愈加不重要
it matters less and less.
我们想相信的那些故事
The stories we want to believe...
就是能留存下来的故事
those are the ones that survive,
不论发生何种剧变 转化或进步
despite upheaval and transition and progress.
那些就是塑造历史的故事
Those are the stories that shape history.
那么一开始历史是真是假又有什么关系
And then what does it matter if it was true when it was born?
它在成熟中找到了真♥相♥
It's found truth in its maturity,
而这对于一个人来说
which if a virtue in man ought
其创造之物亦是如此
to be no less so for the things men create.
因为这个跟你的问题有很大的关系
As this relates to your question specifically...
抱歉 提醒我一下 你的问题是什么
I'm sorry. Remind me, what was your question, specifically?
-朗·约翰·西尔弗 -朗·约翰·西尔弗 对
- Long John Silver. - Long John Silver, yes.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我时不时就会这样子
I will go on from time to time,
但一般来说可以叙事完整
but generally in the service of thoroughness
并且总是出于一片好心
and always with the best of intentions.
感谢你的海量
I appreciate your indulging me.
没关系 我也被吸引了
No need. I was drawn in.
朗·约翰·西尔弗的故事
Long John Silver's story...
非常不可思议
is a hard one to know.
最深信不疑的人
The men who believed most deeply in it...
最终反被其摧毁
were ultimately destroyed by it.
而那些总想从中获利的人
And those who stood to benefit most from it...
却是最想把它忘得一干二净的人
were the most eager to leave it all behind.
直到流传下来的片段
Until all that remains of any of it
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表