剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
黑 帆
前情提要
你的计划失败了
Your plan failed.
现在按我的计划来
We're moving on to my plan.
你去 现在就把东西带上来
Go get it. Bring it up here right now.
去干什么
Go get what?
我们本来大势在握
We had it in our hands.
这场战争本来一触即发 必打无疑
This war was breathing air. It was alive.
别叫我在战争和妻子之间做抉择
Do not ask me to choose between a war and a wife.
骷髅岛
Skeleton Island,
在所有已建立的商路范围之外
well outside the established trade route.
比利的选择并不意外
It's no accident that Billy chose it--
一个有可能让我们失去平衡的地方
a place likely to put us all out of balance.
据可靠消息 那个男人
That man, I have it on good authority,
声称去过骷髅岛 可以带我们过去
claims to have been to Skeleton Island, and can show us the way.
我觉得我需要一个新的搭档
I find myself in need of a new partner.
如果我们的目标是为了活命
If our cause is to survive,
我们中一定要有人找到保持理智的方法
some of us must find a way to keep our wits about us
为了那些意志力薄弱的人
on behalf of those who cannot.
我派了六个人追捕他
I sent six of my men after him.
我叫他们杀掉弗林特船长
I instructed them to kill Captain Flint.
黑 帆
第四季 第九集
我们在看什么
What are we looking at?
拿骚
Nassau.
那个方向
Thereabouts.
离这里只有几天的船程
A few days over the horizon,
正等待着我们
just waiting for us.
你看不到吗
Can't you see it?
我辛辛苦苦爬山上来
After I just climbed that fucking hill,
你是在跟我开玩笑吗
are you being serious right now?
几周之后
In a few weeks time,
我就会带领一支
I will lead a pirate fleet
空前强大的海盗舰队
of unprecedented strength over that horizon
投入一场史上最重要的战争
into a battle of unprecedented importance.
运气好的话
With a little luck,
战争结束后
that battle will end with
我们将占领拿骚 开启革命
us taking Nassau and beginning a revolution.
没有你 我做不到
I cannot do it without you.
所以如果战争打响时
So it would benefit all involved, you not the least,
你不被第一个拿刀砍你的笨蛋杀死的话
if, when the battle begins, you aren't killed by the first fool
那对大家都有好处 尤其对你自己
lucky enough to swing a sword your way.
你想教我怎么战斗吗
You wanna teach me to fight?
我知道你懂得战斗
I know you know how to fight.
我想教你如何在战斗后还能活下来
I want to teach you how to fight and not die.
用上那个你会更灵活
You'll have more control with that.
我知道你很在意被别人看到你缺了条腿
I know how you feel about being seen without the leg,
但当进入战斗时
but when the fighting truly begins,
最重要的是发挥最大的...
all that matters is what makes for the greatest...
优势
advantage.
其他人
The men...
我要塑造自己在他们眼中的形象
I have to manage how they see me.
我知道那是我的工作
I understand that's part of my job.
但让自尊心成为你我之间的阻碍
But for pride to be an issue between you and I...
我...
well, I--
我觉得我们早就过了那个阶段
I think we're playing past that by now.
你同意吗
Don't you?
你真的认为这样练习几周
Do you really imagine a few weeks of this
能起什么作用吗
is going to make much of a difference?
此时的我还不够强大吗
Am I not what I am at this point?
总比不练好
It's better than nothing.
好了
Right.
你不为此担心吗
You're not concerned about this?
担心
Concerned?
你说你要教我如何战斗
Well, you say you'll be teaching me to fight.
但如果每个人招式不一样
But if every man fights differently,
那你教会我的就只是
seems to me what you'll really be teaching me
击败你的方法
is how to defeat you.
我愿意冒这个险
I'll take my chances.
开始吧
Shall we?
告诉我你知道他们在哪儿
Tell me you know where they are.
我们进入树林时看到了弗林特和其他人
Laid eyes on Flint and the other just as we entered the trees.
有点距离 但是我们看到他们了
At some distance, but we saw them.
已经派人去追了
Sent the men after them.
带着那个箱子 他们跑不了多远
Carrying that chest, they won't get far.
弗林特不需要跑多远
Well, Flint doesn't need to get far.
他只要把金子埋在某个不为人知的地方
All he needs is to bury that gold somewhere unknown
他就赢了
and he's won.
他给了你多长时间
How long did he give you?
总督
The governor.
他说我得在明天日出之前拿回宝箱
He said I have till sunrise tomorrow to return the cache.
但是我觉得我们没那么长时间
But I don't think we're going to have that long.
这个时限有利于他行动 不是我
He gave me the time for his benefit, not mine.
他在准备采取行动
He's preparing to make a move.
我不知道是什么 但是他在为其做准备
I know not what, but he's preparing for it.
我现在做不了什么 直到我取回宝箱
And there's little I can do about it until I secure that chest
有了谈判的筹码
and have it to bargain with.
他们中哪个会获得胜利
Which one of them is going to prevail?
哪一个
Which one?
西尔弗先生向我保证他能从弗林特那取回宝箱
Mr. Silver assures me he can retrieve the cache from Flint
并照原计划完成我们的交易
and resume our transaction on its original terms.
如果他错了
If he is incorrect...
那我就得做出一些艰难的抉择了
I will have some difficult choices to make.
你了解他们两个人
You know the two of them.
现在他们互相敌对
Now that they're facing each other as opponents,
我想问你我会等到什么样的结果
I'm asking what sort of outcome I should expect.
西尔弗有人手
Silver has the men.
还有
And...
弗林特是孤身一人 情况对他不利
Flint is on his own out there and disadvantaged.
即便如此
That said...
自我认识弗林特以来
Flint's been on his own and disadvantaged
他曾无数次孤身一人 面临无数次不利情况
countless times since I've known him.
但现在我们还在对付他
And here we are.
我的意思是
Suppose what I'm saying is...
如果我是你的话 我会做最坏的打算
if I were you, I would assume the worst...
趁现在还来得及 采取相应的措施
and act accordingly now while you know you still can.
大人 雾气很重
My lord, the mist is heavy.
或许现在是我们行动的最好时机
It may be our best chance to move
可以最大程度减少人员伤亡
with minimal casualties.
我要再见见她
I'd like to see her again.
她绝对不会接受你的提议的
She'll never accept your offer.
就当下来说 不能少了你
You are, for now, a necessary evil here.
不要挑战我的耐心
Do not test my patience.
把她从下面带上来
Bring her up from below.
马上
Now.
这是什么
What's this?
我们追踪他到这里
We tracked him this far,
但是从这儿开始有了两条踪迹
but the trail splits in two.
看上去他想故意分散我们的人手
Well, it seems he may intend to divide our numbers,
增加他的胜算
improve his chances.
如果正如他们所说 你对他了如指掌
If they say you know his mind as if it were your own,
我们想你可能比我们更清楚
we thought you might have a better idea
他走的是哪条道
which way he went than we could.
我他妈怎么知道他会走哪条路
How in the fuck would I know which way he decided to go?
弗林特只需要一个小时 甚至更少的时间
All Flint needs is an hour, maybe less,
把宝箱藏起来 让我们无法找到
to conceal that chest in a way we couldn't hope to recover.
我们站在这儿考虑的每一刻
Every moment we stand here deliberating
都离他的成功更近一步
is a moment closer to his victory.
你们三个 走那边
The three of you, that way.
剩下的走另一条道 快
You, the other trail now!
他说得对
He's right.
弗林特很有可能是在分散他们 获取优势
Flint likely seeks to separate them, gain an advantage.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表