剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
但时间应该不长
Not long, I don't believe.
她很少告诉我她的想法
She rarely included me in her thinking.
我对她的了解大部分都基于我的观察
What I knew of her was mostly observed
而非由她分享
rather than shared.
但有件事我很肯定...
But one thing I know to be true...
无论她冒怎样的危险
whatever risk she took or danger she braved...
都是出于对你们的爱
they were all made out of love for you.
她预想与你和孩子在一起的美好生活...
She saw a life with you and the child...
因此她拼尽全力去实现它
And she was determined to deliver you all into it.
我想一个人静一会儿
I'd like a moment alone.
我非常非常抱歉
I am so very sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...
I am...
打扰了 大人
I beg your pardon, my lord.
什么事
What is it?
我们需要更多的补给品
We need more supplies.
我们在内陆的囚犯中找到他
We found him amongst prisoners in the interior.
我反对与他们联合...
I don't advise that we consolidate them...
我是说 应对战争才是我们的当务之急
Absolutely. I mean, the wars are our priorities.
海盗民兵团的头目
A ringleader of the pirate militia.
他来投降
He surrendered himself.
只愿意直接和您面谈
Said he would only speak with you directly.
和我
Speak with me?
谈什么
About what?
他说想做个交易
He said he wants to make a deal.
请跟我来 船长
Follow me, please, captain.
桌子边上那几个人
Those men at that table are
是宾西法尼亚殖民地上最富有的家伙
among the wealthiest in the pennsylvania colony
也是我丈夫做生意的主要供应商
And critical suppliers to my husband's business.
他们将人品视为选择合伙人
They consider character to be of paramount importance
最重要的条件
in choosing their partners.
因此我丈夫好不容易让他们相信
And so my husband has gone to great lengths
我们家族早已不再
to assure them that our family's
牵扯过去的肮脏勾当
sordid beginnings are long since behind us.
结果你跑到他们面前
And you just stood in front of them
提议让我丈夫跟你一起密谋复仇计划
and proposed that my husband join you in a revenge plot
对付新普罗维登斯岛的皇家总督
against the royal governor of New Providence Island.
怪我笨嘴笨舌没说清楚
I'm afraid I may have fumbled my case, then, ma'am,
但干这事的好处要远远不止报仇
But the merits of it remain and exist well beyond revenge.
如果您能帮我再次赢得您丈夫的信任
If you could help me gain your husband's ear again,
这一次私下里 在那些人的覆盖范围之外...
this time in private, outside the presence of those other men...
我丈夫的商业利润
My husband's commercial interests
在过去三年里涨了十二倍
have grown 12-fold in the past three years.
估算下来 不动产值
By some estimates, the estate represents
已经可以和美洲第九大家族的财富相提并论
the ninth largest family fortune in the Americas.
你觉得创造这一切的人
Does that sound like something built by a man
会被邻居的想法左右
who would discard an opportunity as promising as this
而放弃如此大好机会吗
because of what the neighbors might think?
不会
No, it doesn't.
所以你从中知道了什么
So, what does that tell you?
我知道了...
It tells me...
约瑟夫·格斯里
It tells me that either Joseph guthrie
不在全美州最幸运的十人之列
is among the 10 luckiest men in the Americas
还有你丈夫的生意
or that your husband's business
并非完全掌握在你丈夫的手中
is not entirely managed by your husband.
我懂你提议里的好处了
I see merit to your proposal.
但我还没看出你能带来什么好处
Though, I've yet to see your merit.
我为何要考虑
Why would I even consider
选这样的人作为合伙人呢
taking on a pirate as a partner like this?
首次 我和我的合伙人们
First, I and my partners
对拿骚的运作模式十分清楚
have intimate knowledge of Nassau's operations.
我们之前有过一次愉快合作
We've made it work once before
只要你愿意帮忙再来一次也不是难事
and could again with your help.
再者
And second,
这么多年来 格斯里家族
in all the years the Guthrie family
一直与拿骚有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
has had a relationship with Nassau,
我猜我是第一个知道如何说服你的海盗
I imagine I'm the first pirate to find his way to your ear.
所以要么我就是最幸运的海盗
So, either I'm the single luckiest pirate in all creation
要么我就是海盗中的另类
or I'm of a different sort to the rest of them.
拖走
Haul away!
你和格斯里先生谈得怎样
What happened with Mr. Guthrie?
你和他说上话了吗
Were you able to speak with him?
他说了什么
What did he say?
他让我滚一边儿去
He told me to go fuck myself.
听起来不太妙
Well, that does not sound good.
生意不归他掌控
The business isn't his.
当然了 马和车都是他的
Well, the horses are his, the cart is his,
但似乎他妻子才是掌权的那个
But it appears the wife is the one holding the reins.
埃莉诺的祖母
Eleanor's grandmother?
而且她有兴趣
And she is interested.
她邀请我今晚再回去
She invited me to return this evening
提供更多细节
to provide details of our proposal.
打消她的疑虑 证明
Prove that we can be trusted
在逐出罗杰斯后 我们掌管拿骚没有问题
to manage Nassau in the event of Rogers' removal.
我认为你应该跟我一起去
And I think you should come with me.
真的吗
You do?
为什么
Why?
因为站在理智的角度
Because our plan is ludicrous
我们的计划极为荒唐
by any sane measure
我不确定她是否会点头
and my suspicion is if she's going to say yes,
一定是出于感性考虑
It's going to be for emotional reasons
而非为了牟利
rather than financial ones.
她会知道桌子对面的那个女人
She would look across the table and see a woman
颇有凌驾于男人之上
with some experience quietly wielding power over men
却让男人浑然不觉的手段
without them knowing it.
一个使她想到她自己的女人
And a woman who might remind her of herself.
要想征服她没那么简单
It might go a long way towards winning her.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是朗·约翰·西尔弗反抗军中的一员
You're part of Long John Silver's resistance.
我就是朗·约翰·西尔弗
I am Long John Silver.
内陆地区的反抗军
The resistance in the interior...
是我组织建立的
I built it.
我领导的 原属于我的军队
I led it. It was mine.
我攻破了你们种植园的供给线
I was hitting your supply lines to the estates,
煽动拿骚人♥民♥罢♥工♥
fomenting sabotage in Nassau town,
同你方军队挑起事端不计其数
fighting your soldiers in untold skirmishes.
你们杀掉了我很多手下
You killed many of my men
但我也干掉了你们不少人
and I got my fair share of yours.
你跟我说这个干嘛
Why would you tell me this?
因为我要你知道我毫无隐瞒
Because I want you to know that I'm withholding nothing.
我跟你讲的都是事实
That I'm telling the truth.
我也知道我在讲什么
And I know what I'm talking about.
我现在不在乎那份事业了
I don't care about the cause now.
我也不在乎拿骚
I don't care about Nassau now.
我只想要一样东西
I want one thing and one thing only.
什么
What is that?
他们都在针对我
They all turned on me.
全然不顾我为他们做过的
Discarded what I'd done for them,
我做出的牺牲
The sacrifices I made,
全然不管我的死活
and left me for dead.
我要他们所有人为此付出代价
And I want them all to pay for it.
我一个人做不到
I cannot achieve it on my own.
但你可以
You could...
只要你决心坚定方法明确
If you were so inclined and you knew how.
你决心坚定吗
Are you so inclined?
你知道怎么做吗
Do you know how?
弗林特和西尔弗团结一心时难以攻破
They are strong when Flint and Silver are united.
但一旦离间他们两人
But separate the two of them,
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表