剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
占领 重建拿骚
to acquire and reform Nassau.
现在关于这场冒险剩下的唯一问题就是
So, now all that's left to know about this venture
谁将是领导者
is who is going to lead it.
爱德华·霍顿
Edward Houghton.
他们家族银行业务的唯一男性继承人
The only male heir to his family's banking operation.
极其呆板
Supremely uncurious,
不怎么聪明 但本性还算不坏
bordering on dim, but fundamentally decent.
他主导的投资项目顶多能盈利一点儿
The investments he's overseen have shown modest gains at best
经常亏损
and losses more frequently.
他不是你心目中管理拿骚的人选
This is not the man you would like to put in charge of Nassau.
我倒想让你去管理拿骚
I'd like to put you in charge of Nassau.
但是在这个问题上
But on this particular issue,
没人管我怎么想
the world won't much care for what I'd like.
可供选择的人里 这个人还算有点价值
And of the men available, this one has merits.
如果他能远离家族事业
His family would be relieved beyond measure
在其他地方开疆辟土 他的家族就解脱了
that he'd found himself a future far away from their business.
他能带来资金
He'd come with money,
能敞开大门欢迎新搭档
he'd open doors to new partners...
他还是所有人中
and he'd be most amenable
最言听计从的
to doing whatever else you told him to do.
你觉得他会听从我这个顾问的建议吗
You think he would listen to me as an advisor?
你觉得如果我是他的妻子 他会听从我
You think he would listen to me as a wife.
也不一定得是他
I suppose it needn't be him.
但要想得到你需要的控制权
But to have the kind of control you will need to have,
就必须得有人担任这个角色
there will need to be someone occupying the role,
他还必须能一次性解决所有问题
and that someone solves a number of problems all at once.
拥有资金 没有野心
Money, limited ambition...
有觉得你的故事激励人心并决意改革的父母
and reform-minded parents would find your story most intriguing.
至于你对他的义务
In terms of your obligations to him,
无论有没有你的参与
there are plenty of ways for a man like that
他都可以在拿骚
to retain satisfaction in a place like Nassau
找到乐子
with little or no participation from you.
你也可以享有你所期盼的自♥由♥
You'd likely retain as much freedom in that regard as you desired.
从你开始崛起
To rise from where you began
走到你现在的位置
to where you now stand,
我无法想象你所经历的是什么样的旅程
I cannot imagine the road you've traveled.
那些羞辱
The humiliations
那些牺牲
and the sacrifices
那些失败
and the defeats...
以有那些幻觉
and the illusions maintained
都让你的自主意识付出了沉重的代价
at so great a cost to your sense of self.
但是它将你引领到我这里
But that road has led you to me.
我就站在你旅途转折的起点
I am the gate through which your journey becomes something else.
我可以让你追求的梦想实现
I can make the dreams you have built real.
代价不大 但是你得付出
The toll is small, but it must be paid.
告诉我你已经准备好付出了
Tell me you're ready to pay it...
然后我们一起下楼
and you and I will walk downstairs,
我会把你介绍给他
I will introduce you to him,
若如我所料
and-- as I imagine,
接下来的事情你便驾轻就熟了
you'll have no difficulty taking things from there.
我们的合作关系将完全巩固
Our partnership may move forward fully formed.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to do it?
那人年纪相当大了
That is a very old man.
总督的女人偷听到
The governor's woman overheard
他的船驶向了骷髅岛
his ship was bound for Skeleton Island.
据可靠消息 那个男人
That man, I have it on good authority,
是这个岛上仅剩的曾和艾弗里出海的人
is the last man on this island once sailed with Avery.
声称去过骷髅岛
Claims to have been to Skeleton Island
可以带我们过去
and can show us the way.
你相信他能做到吗
And you believe he can do it?
以我来看最终就是两种可能
Two possible outcomes as far as I can tell.
第一种 他没找到
One, he fails,
那我们就四处晃晃 直到筋疲力尽
in which case we sail around till we tire of it,
再回大本营
then go back to the camp.
或者第二种
Or two,
他奇迹般地带我们找到了那里
by some miracle, he actually succeeds in getting us there.
我说不出哪种更好
And I can't tell which of the two is of more concern.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
杀了弗林特本就是近乎不可能的事情
Killing Flint was already going to be a near impossible feat.
现在我们还得躲避总督和他的手下
Now we need to evade the governor and his soldiers as well.
在这儿坐等总督替我们杀了他
Wouldn't it make a whole lot more sense
不是更有道理吗
to just wait for the governor to kill him for us?
如果伍兹·罗杰斯取得了财宝
If Woodes Rogers secures that cache,
他的位置就坐稳了
he secures his position here as well.
那我们就无法灭了他了
Negates our plan to see him removed.
他就赢了
He wins.
-是 但是 -我们要的东西都在那个岛上
- Yeah, but-- - Everything we need is on that island.
弗林特 罗杰斯 我的珠宝
Flint, Rogers, and my cache of gems.
如果那个老头儿能带我们去那里
If that very old man over there can get us there...
我们为什么还傻站在这儿
why are we still standing here?
如果你留他活路
If you leave him alive long enough,
总有一天他会让你付出代价
he's going to make you pay for it.
他不会与我对抗
He won't move against me.
这事会过去的
This will pass.
这个话题也到此为止
And that's the end of this conversation.
如此多的谎言 只为否定一个简单的事实
So many lies to deny a simple truth.
什么
What?
权力不可分割
The crown does not divide.
不可共享
It cannot be shared.
你心里清楚 你也想他死
You know it. You want it done.
你只是还不知道该如何开口
You just don't know how to ask yet.
你给我听好了
Hear me very clearly.
没有隐藏讯息 也没有模拟两可
There is no hidden message and no equivocation.
你不准对他下手
You will make no move against him.
你不许对任何船员提起这件事
You will not speak of doing so
也不许再跟我提起
to any man on this crew nor to me again.
要是违抗我 你将承担后果
Do it and you'll answer for it.
你在外面干什么
Fuck you doing out here?
外面一团乱 快进来吧
It's a fucking mess out here. Come inside.
不进也行
Or don't.
我不在乎
I don't care.
发生了
It happened.
她始终忠于计划 也忠于我
She has committed to the plan, to me.
从我们来到这里就一直努力实现的那一刻
The moment we have been working towards since we arrived...
真的发生了
it happened.
这是好事
That's good news.
你为什么这幅表情
So, why do you look like that?
我跟她说了我不同意
I told her I could not agree to it.
你拒绝她了吗
You told her no?
她需要一个总督办公室里的人
She needs for there to be a man
而不是杰克
in the governor's office, not Jack.
她亲自选的人 并且要我嫁给他
A man of her choosing, and she wants me to be his wife.
嫁给他
His wife?!
只是名义上做做样子 仅此而已
In name only and for appearance's sake, nothing more.
这样我们就能掌握权力
The power would rest with us.
只是做做样子吗
Just for appearance?
而你却拒绝了
And you said no?
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
我还记得第一次见到埃莉诺时
I remember when I first met Eleanor,
我有多么震撼
how stunned I was.
这个女人言行独特
A woman who spoke the way she did,
对这个世界和统治阶级的男性毫无惧意
who had no fear of the world or the men who reigned over it.
我成为她的爱人时 看着她作出那些决定
When I became her lover, I watched the decisions she made...
我决心从中学习
and resolved to learn from them.
我成为她的敌人时 看着她犯下那些错误
When I became her rival, I watched the mistakes she made
我决心不会犯下相同的错误
and resolved never to repeat them.
可是最终
But at the end,
当我觉得自己在各方面都已经超越她时
when I felt I had surpassed her in every way,
她似乎还有话
it seemed as though there was
想要对我说
something she was still trying to say to me.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表