剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
因为她不喜欢看到朋友被威胁
Because she doesn't like her friends being threatened.
也不喜欢受人摆布
And she doesn't like to be pushed around.
我衷心希望你是对的
I sincerely hope you're right,
因为我们的命全押在这上头了
as I believe our lives depend upon it.
她不会在里面告发我们的
She won't tell on us in there.
我们该担心的是
What we should be worried about
怎么才能从外面给她帮助
is how we're going to help her from out here.
操
Fuck.
前几天
The other day,
你不肯说出是谁给你提供消息
you refused to name the source you used
助你破坏海盗在海湾的入侵行动
to undermine the pirate invasion of the bay...
因为那有违你的原则
as a matter of principle.
在那之后 朗·约翰·西尔弗和他的同伙
Since that time, Long John Silver and his associates
杀了我一个手下
have murdered one of my men...
杀了你四个手下
murdered four of your men...
昨晚在昂德希尔种植园又残忍♥地
murdered a family of three on the Underhill estate
杀害了一家三口
in cold blood last night,
包括一个年仅八岁的女孩
including an eight-year-old girl.
如今你知道已经死了这么多人
Knowing now how high the bodies are piling,
威胁是如此地真实
how real the threat is,
我再给你一次机会 弥补你的错误
I am giving you an opportunity to remedy your error
帮我彻底消除这个威胁
and help me end this threat once and for all.
我要知道你的消息来源
I want the names of your sources.
很抱歉
I am sorry,
但我不能说
but I cannot do that.
不能还是不愿意
Cannot or will not?
这些人瞬间就会背叛你
These men would turn on you in a blink of an eye.
你何苦大费周折保护他们
Why would you go to such lengths to protect them?
我说过了 我和总督之间有协议
I told you I have an understanding with the governor...
-把名单给我 -他也认同
- Give me the names. - ...in which he acknowledged the benefit
我该遵守我对线人许下的承诺
of my being able to honor my word to my sources...
把名单给我
Give me the names.
...这样我以后才有机会继续为他效力
...such that I might continue to serve his regime...
把名单给我
Give me the names.
-正如过去的每一天... -把名单给我
- ...in the future as I have served it... - Give me the names.
-直到今天 -把名单给我 把名单给我
- ...every day until now. - Give me the names. Give me the names!
您不能进去 女士
You can't go in there, ma'am.
这儿是什么情况
What is going on here?
快跑
Go!
我没被绑
I'm not shackled.
你打算逃跑吗
You plan to run?
我需要逃跑吗
Do I need to run?
你要是跑了倒是会很有趣
That'd be fun for me to see.
你会怎么做
How would you do it?
应该会困难重重
With great difficulty, I imagine.
你会怎么攻下拿骚
How would you take Nassau?
当初我攻下拿骚
When I did it...
赶走那个总督时
drove the governor away,
我有蒂奇和我曾经的弟兄在背后支持
I had Teach and an army of my once-brothers at my back.
你想当蒂奇
You want to play Teach?
那其他人从哪来
Who's to play the rest?
还是说你觉得就我们俩可以攻下拿骚
Or do you believe we two could do it alone?
找到他
Find him!
查查那里
Look over there!
找到他
Find him!
好 那边
Right. Over there!
-跟上 -查查灌木丛
- Behind them. - Check the brush!
找到他
Find him!
搜查那个残骸 进去搜
Search that wreck! Get in there!
没事的
It's all right.
我们要怎么攻下拿骚
How are we going to take Nassau?
这就是答案
That's how.
停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease firing!
还要装弹吗 船长
Shall we reload, Captain?
我们在这儿做不了什么
There's nothing more we can do from here.
他们只能自己靠自己
They're on their own now.
他们投降了
They've struck their colors!
她是总督委员会里最有影响力的成员
She is the most influential member of the Governor's Council.
无论这之间有什么问题
Whatever tension there has been,
-他得靠她来维持控制 -小姐
- he relies upon her to maintain control. - Ma'am.
如果总督回来了
If when the governor does return
我得告诉他
I have to explain to him
我发现他委员会中最有影响力的成员
that I discovered the most influential member of his council
与我们的敌人狼狈为奸
conspiring with our enemies
我不得不采取行动阻止她
and took action to stop her,
我会很乐意提供这种解释的
that is an explanation I will offer happily.
很抱歉您前往费城的
Now, I apologize for the delay
船只推迟了
in your transport to Philadelphia.
人手都被调集来处理今天的危机了
The men were most needed to address today's crisis.
请相信我 我一定会让你
Please trust I will have you on your way
在明天日出之前出发
by the time the sun rises tomorrow.
我向他说明了形势
I explained the situation to him.
他没有心情理智地看待这个问题
He's in no mood to be reasoned with on the issue.
你看到西尔弗了
You saw him, Silver?
发生什么了
What happened?
只有他和另外一个人
It was him and one other.
我有六个人
I had six men.
我以为已经足够人手逮捕他
I thought it would be sufficient to apprehend him myself.
逮捕他
Apprehend him?
没人要求你逮捕他
No one asked you to apprehend him.
你只需要将会面邀请上报
All you had to do was report the invitation to meet
让船长来处理
and let the captain handle it.
你怎么就没能想到这点
How in God's name did that not occur to you?
我不是没想到
I did not fail to do it.
我只是不想 再来一次也一样
I refused to do it and would again.
你为什么不愿遵守法律
Why would you refuse to adhere to the law?
因为上次
Because the last time
依法处理那样身份的海盗时
the law got its hands on a pirate of that stature,
产生的是
it yielded the following--
愤怒
anger,
敌意
hostility,
不满
resentment,
大清洗来消除那些反抗反而滋生更多
purges to combat it all that only resulted in amplifying it all,
以及自从韦恩船长被绞
and a resistance movement that, since Captain Vane was hanged,
反抗者反而强大到
has done nothing but grow strong enough
几乎控制了除拿骚之外这个岛屿的每个部分
to control almost every part of this island outside of Nassau.
你还问我为什么我选择
And you ask why I chose
不继续这个循环吗
not to help start the cycle all over again?
海湾上有艘船
There is a ship in the bay
本该载着我驶向一个可能可以解决
that is supposed to be taking me to a place
我们这里问题的地方
where I might actually solve our problems here.
然而 我要留在这里直到问题解决
But instead, I am stuck here for as long as it takes to fix this.
为此
In order to do that,
你得给我些建议
you are going to have to give me something to fix it with.
但最好行之有效
But you'd better come up with something of value I can use
可以让他平安脱身
to get him to walk away from this.
你自以为可以控制他
You think you can control him.
等你意识到他一直在控制你的时候
And by the time you realize he has been controlling you,
为时已晚
it is going to be too late.
给我些有用的
Give me something I can use
不然我没法帮你
because otherwise I can't help you.
见谅 你又何曾失去过什么
And I beg your pardon, but what the fuck have you got to lose?
出什么事了
What happened?
逃犯逃走了
Fugitive escaped.
杀了我三个手下
Though, not before killing three of my men
还在尸体上附上了这个
and fixing that to one of the bodies.
上面说什么
What does it say?
"拿骚的各位
"To the men and women of Nassau,
"总督的人又少了三个
"The strength of the governor's force is now reduced by three.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表