剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
具体是多少 说实话我也不清楚
How many that is I-- I honestly couldn't say.
现在蒂奇已死 你就是船长了吧
You're the captain now that Teach is dead, yes?
是的
I am.
那你来选
Then you choose.
选什么
Choose?
你的人里谁来做这第一人
Which of your men is going to be the first?
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
要么你来选
You choose...
要么从你搭档开始
or it starts with your partner here.
卡弗先生
Mr. Carver.
来啊
Come on! Ah!
下一个谁
Who's next?
我们发现她时和护卫一起
We'd found her with a small escort,
应该是护送她去堡垒
trying to move her up to the fort, I assume.
如果你们想要她
If you want her,
我们得先把事情说清楚
I think there are some things we ought to discuss first
比如交接
about our transition.
我觉得最好只有你和我谈谈
And I think it would be for the best if it was just you and I.
我要带她走
I'm walking out of here with her.
不论你以为你的影响力有多大
To whatever extent you think you have leverage enough
从而想要敲诈我
to extort something from me over it...
我都会重新考虑
I'd reconsider.
五分钟
Five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes?
我五分钟内说完
You listen to what I have to say for five minutes
她就是你的了
and she's yours.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
开始计时了
Clock's ticking.
你有没有想过
Have you stopped to ask yourself
他们为什么那么想要她
why they want her so badly?
因为我刚听到港口发生的事
Because when I first heard what happened in the harbor,
我就知道不可能是费瑟斯通在搞鬼
I knew it couldn't have been Featherstone that fucked us.
他从一开始就跟着我们
He's been with us from the start
他没这个胆背叛我
and he wouldn't have had the nerve to cross me like that.
所以一定另有其人
So, I knew it had to be someone else,
和他亲近的人
someone in proximity to him.
胆子大到敢背叛我们的人
Someone bold enough to want to cross us
始终能构成威胁的人
and dangerous enough to follow through.
这样一看 名单很容易确定
So, from there, the list got very short very quickly.
是麦克斯在搞鬼
Max fucked us.
要不是因为她 我们能把整个拿骚拿下
If it wasn't for her, we likely take Nassau whole,
船不会受损 也不会有人拘禁在堡垒里
fleet intact, no prisoners in the fort,
我俩之间也不会有争战
no fight between you and I.
然而 木已成舟
Instead, here we are.
人们肯定认为
Now, one would think
我们可以平息混乱
we could go a long way towards soothing all that chaos out there
抚平怒气
and the anger driving it,
如果我们能把所有人召集起来
if we could draw everyone together
看到罪魁祸首为所有过错
to see justice done to the one
接受处罚实现公正
responsible for all of it.
-所有过错 -过错够多了
- All of it? - Enough of it.
他们不是在她的酒馆里审讯吗
Did they not hold their trials in her tavern?
她没有直接资助政♥权♥吗
Did she not finance the regime directly?
你不觉得我可以拿她当筹码吗
You don't think I could sell that out there?
埃莉诺·格斯里就是因为知道这个
Because Eleanor Guthrie knows I could.
所以大门关上后
That's why the first thing she asked for
她首先想要的就是麦克斯
the moment those gates closed behind her was Max.
她对我们来说就有这么有用
That's how valuable she could be to us.
而你打算只用她换二十个人
And you wanna trade that away for 20 men?
那二十个人是你的兄弟
Those 20 men are your brothers.
我跟你一样看重那些人的生命
Those men's lives mean as much to me as they do to you.
我也向你保证
And I assure you
我比弗林特更加重视他们
they mean a hell of a lot more to me than they do to Flint.
你和我一样明白
You know as well as I do
他要解放他们的原因
the only reason he wants them free
只是因为镇上的士兵是我的人
is because the only soldiers in town are mine
而堡垒上的俘虏有可能继续归顺于他
and the prisoners in the fort are likely to still follow his--
我现在要打断你
I'm going to stop you right there.
从你开始编故事起
From the moment you began concocting this story,
我就知道你想要排挤他
I knew it was with an eye towards pushing him out.
-离间我们两个从而 -你们两个
- Separating the two of us so you can-- ? - The two of you?
多久以前我们两个就达成共识
How long ago was it that the two of us agreed
弗林特想要除掉我们
that Flint threatened to be the end of us all?
他一次一次想法子把我们卷入风暴
That he would find ways of driving us over and over again
企图除掉我们两个
into that storm till there was none of us left?
你和我好不容易逃生
We survived him, you and I.
现在你想要跟着他干嘛
And now you want to follow him into what?
大型奴隶暴♥动♥
A massive slave revolt?
同大英帝国交战
A war against the British Empire?
下一场风暴难道不属于
How is this not just the next storm
他除掉我们的计划中吗
in a very long line of them?
你告诉过我他最亲近的人
You told me once that the people he holds closest
最有可能被他消耗殆尽
are the most at risk of being consumed by him.
他和我对此事已作详尽讨论
And he and I have discussed it at length.
谢谢你的关心
So, I thank you for your concern.
但我不会有事的
But I'm going to be just fine.
我不是在说你
And I'm not talking about you.
我了解你是在关心她
I understand that you've come to care for her.
马迪
Madi.
说话当心点 比利
Be very, very careful, Billy.
如果这次战争中有人
If anyone is at risk
因为他的利用而处于危险之中
of being consumed by his need for this war...
那肯定是她
it's her.
时间到了
Time's up.
我听说你当时在那里
I heard you were there.
什么
What?
上次我们赶走英国佬
The last time when we ran off the English,
占领这里的时候
took control.
听说你当时还是海军
I heard you was a navy man then.
听说你见证了全程
Heard you saw it all.
是
Yeah.
那天对我来说是个好日子
That was a good day for me.
做了一件没人能做的事情
Did a thing no one else would.
或说敢做的事情
Or could.
以为我帮黑胡子攻下了个长久的地盘
Thought I'd earned a place by Blackbeard's side for an age.
结果并没有我想象的那么长
Turns out it wasn't nearly so long as I thought it would be.
在黑胡子觉得他能做得比我更好之前就没了
Before Blackbeard decided he could do better than me.
你想说什么
Is there a point you're trying to make?
你让朗·约翰·西尔弗变得理智
You're counseling Long John Silver to be reasonable.
去做你想要做的事情
To do what you want him to do
而不是他想做的事情
instead of what he wants to do.
只是在想他能忍♥受多久
Just wondering how long you think he'll suffer it
直到他开始觉得他可以比你做得更好
before he decides he can do better than you.
去抓她过来
Go get her now.
发生了什么
What the hell happened in there?
我们赢了
We won.
这才是重点
That's all that matters.
我们不会去费城了
There will be no mission to Philadelphia.
我想到目前为止那已经很明了了
I assume that much is clear by now.
一开始我们成功的机率本就不大
Our chances of success there were slim to begin with.
一想到我可能要站在我祖父面前
That the idea that I might stand in front of my grandfather
建议他拿骚仍然是值得他考虑的
and suggest that Nassau is still a viable concern
切实可行的投资
worthy of his investment
而难民却在陆续逃跑
when refugees are fleeing in droves...
种植园主面临着奴隶的叛乱
planters face a revolt of their laborers...
战士在街上肆意杀戮
and men with swords murder wantonly in the streets.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
我重新回到了起点
I am right back where I started.
我赢得的每一场战争
Every fight I have ever won...
我逃脱的每一次死亡
every death I have escaped,
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表