剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
-昨夜之后再不会了 -昨夜
- Not after last night. - Last night,
还有海盗和我们并肩拼杀
there were also pirates who fought alongside us.
不仅寡不敌众 而且伤亡惨重
Against terrible odds and at great cost.
比利的队伍是我们的敌人 这几个人不是
Billy and his men are our enemies now, but these men are not.
只要他们不与我们为敌 就还是我们的盟友
And as long as that is true, our alliance with them holds.
你下一步有打算吗
You know where you're going?
我昨晚在酒馆看见她了
I saw her last employed in the tavern.
就从那里着手吧
I'll begin there.
目前还不用说服她做什么
We don't need to persuade her to do anything yet.
到最后 我们会需要人帮我们
Eventually, we'll need to garner support
挑动拿骚反抗总督的统治
to help incite Nassau to revolt against the governor,
眼下我们需要的是情报
but what we need right now is information.
有多少守军驻扎
How many soldiers there are,
有多少人同情我们的事业
what kind of sympathy exists for our cause.
我知道
I know.
多谢
Thank you.
谢什么
What for?
昨晚
Last night.
你当时其实不必站在我这边
You did not have to side with me.
那样做对你来说代价太大了
It was costly for you to do so.
于我而言 不那么做的代价可能会更大
Well, it would have cost far more for me not to have done so.
我们也许能独自攻下拿骚
We might be able to take Nassau alone,
但那样就不会有更深远的胜利 广泛的变革
but there will be no greater victory, no widespread revolution
只有团结一致才能实现
unless we can somehow keep our alliance together.
你真的认为可以实现吗
You truly believe it is possible?
我们已经处于这样的劣势
That as disadvantaged and disabled as we are,
我们在这所作出的努力
that anything we do here
足以让伦敦王室对我们的看法
is going to make the least bit of difference
产生任何改变吗
to the men in London?
关键就在于此 不是吗
Well, that's the trick, isn't it?
如果没有人记得在英格兰过去
If no one remembers a time before there was an England,
就不会对这个地方的未来有任何展望
then no one can imagine a time after it.
某种程度上这个帝国能存活下来
The empire survives in part
是因为人们相信它能屹立不倒
because we believe its survival to be inevitable.
但并非如此
But it isn't.
人们也很清楚这一点
And they know that.
人们也因此十分惧怕你我
That's why they're so terrified of you and I.
如果我们能攻下拿骚
If we were able to take Nassau,
如果我们能驱散他们心中的幻想
if we are able to expose the illusion
英格兰的统治并非是定数
that England is not inevitable,
倘若我们能煽动起反抗
if we are able to incite a revolt
并让这反抗席卷整个新世界...
that spreads across the New World...
那么 没错...
Then, yeah...
我想人们定会警醒
I imagine people are gonna notice.
"过于理智也是种愚蠢
"Too much sanity may be madness,
然而最愚蠢的
and the maddest of all,
就是只看生活的表象而看不到本质"
to see life as it is and not as it should be."
拉主帆
Get the main sail.
我觉得他并不胆怯
I'll say this for him, he's not shy.
如果他错过了这次抢风航行
If he misses this tack,
我们不到一小时就能赶上他
we'll be on him in less than an hour.
他都抢了三次风了 现在没理由停下
He's completed his last three tacks. Why stop now?
他没赶上风向 丝毫不接近
Not that close to the wind. Not nearly that close.
难道不是吗
Don't you think?
他会不会从我们身边溜走
Any chance he could slip away from us?
-肯定不会 -不会
- Not really, no. - No.
他虽然离我们很远 但我们速度很快
He's pointing higher, but we've got the speed.
他不会一直跟我们拉开距离的
He can't hold us off forever.
一旦我们拦截住他
Once we've stopped him,
你跟我就乘大艇冲锋登船
you and I will take the vanguard aboard on longboats.
你在近处提供支援 直至我们成功登船
You can stay close, provide support until we're boarded.
你以前统帅过这种规模的船吗
Ever captained a ship of this size before?
没有
God, no.
你有过这种规模船只的统帅经历吗
Have you captained a ship this size before?
-有 -很好
- Sure. - Good.
我们永远都会像现在这样了 对吧
This ain't ever gonna end for us, is it?
什么
What?
你总是喜欢依附着巨人
You always wanted to stand next to giants.
你现在就是这样
Now there you are.
我在想 我们什么时候
And I'm wondering how it is
才能摆脱现在的局面
you and I are ever gonna move on from this.
他非常睿智
He's brilliant, you know?
这一点以前被人们忽视了
I've heard him underestimated on that score,
也许是因为他长得身高体健
perhaps owing to his physical strength.
人们觉得
People finding it hard to
不会有人能做到智勇双全
accept the idea that one man can be two things,
但我见识过
but I've seen it.
他真的很睿智
He is brilliant.
至少在昨晚 他一心只为复仇
And last night, all he wanted was revenge,
为此 只有能得到
and all that would satisfy
埃莉诺·格斯里的项上人头才会罢休
it was Eleanor Guthrie's head on a plate.
在那节骨眼上
And in a moment in which
任何劝阻都不会让他动摇
he had no appetite to be persuaded otherwise,
可我却说服了他
I persuaded him otherwise.
如果海盗杰克·拉克姆的传奇故事
If the story of the pirate Jack Rackham
是以与黑胡子并肩一道 平起平坐
is to end with him standing alongside Blackbeard as an equal,
共同击败了绞死查尔斯·韦恩的总督
together defeating the governor who hanged Charles Vane
从而重建拿骚的海盗统治而划上句号♥...
and in so doing restoring pirate rule over Nassau...
这才是让我能聊以慰藉的结果
that is an ending I can live with.
打败罗杰斯 我们就抽身而出
Defeat Rogers and we walk away.
他们抢风失败了
They've missed stays!
我们捉住他了
We've got him.
炮火准备
Ready the guns!
一切即将结束
The end is about to begin.
我们的入侵行动失败了
Our invasion failed.
但这一切还没结束
But we are not through.
拿骚城里有支持我们事业的人
There is support for our cause inside Nassau.
一定有 他们只是暂时潜伏
There must be, however dormant.
但我们要找出来
But we need to find it.
我需要你的帮助
Need your help to find it.
曾经有过支持者
There was support once,
但如今拿骚恐惧不安
but now Nassau is frightened.
你想要他们公开反抗那些英国士兵
What you would ask, openly defying those soldiers...
我很怀疑你能否找到这样的人
I doubt you'd find that kind of support.
你无法想象为了走到这一步 我失去了什么
I have lost more than you can know to reach this moment.
弗林特船长又失去了什么
Captain Flint has lost more than you can know.
-但我们已在此 -弗林特船长
- But we are here. - Captain Flint?
他带着一小队人马 伺机而动
He awaits with a small force of men.
但如果我们能放走那些囚犯...
But if we can see those prisoners broken free...
那你跟他也是一伙的吗
And you are with him as well?
是吗
Yes?
谁
Him who?
朗·约翰·西尔弗
Long John Silver.
进攻拿骚时
He died in the bay
他死在海湾了
during the invasion.
怎么了
What?
一队士兵刚刚出发前往沉船残骸
A posse just departed for the wrecks
奉贝林格船长之命
under instructions from Captain Berringer
捉拿朗·约翰·西尔弗
to locate and arrest Long John Silver.
您没事吧 女士
Are you all right, ma'am?
女士
Ma'am?
操
Fuck.
-操 操 操 -够了
- Fuck, fuck, fuck. - That's enough.
我们该赶紧逃跑
We should be running.
根本无处可逃
There's nowhere to run.
那我们可陷入大♥麻♥烦了
Then we have a serious problem,
贝林格船长等会儿就会叫她供出
as Captain Berringer is going to demand
她与反抗军之间的联♥系♥人 也就是我们
she identify her connections to the resistance, which is us.
她不会的
She won't.
你如何能确定
How can you be so sure?
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表