剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
如今这个目标需要
And right now, that requires
忍♥痛进行必要的战略撤退
a painful but necessary tactical retreat.
我求你
I'm asking you...
拜托了
please...
别这么做
don't do this.
民兵团来了
Militia's approaching.
附近的种植园一定听到枪声集♥合♥了
The neighboring estates must've heard the guns and rallied.
事情永远不会这么简单的
This was never gonna be easy.
也只能这样了
It just is what it is.
情况有变
There's been a change in circumstances.
我们得赶在民兵团到来前撤离
We need to be gone before that militia arrives.
收集所有武器
Gather all the weapons you can.
-我们往回走 -我们哪儿也不去
- We're gonna be moving back towards. - We're not going anywhere.
亨利 戴维斯 抓住船长
Henry, Davis, restrain the captain.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
我受够了跟随你走只有你看得到的路
I'm through following you down a path only you seem able to see.
追逐你自己心目中的胜利
Towards a victory only you seem able to define.
我们留在这
We will hold our position here
直到找到去拿骚
until we can find our way into Nassau
和解放剩下所有人的方法
and free the rest of the men.
没有你我们也能做得到
And we will do it without you.
动手
Do it.
其他人则组成队形准备用火力压制民兵
The rest of you form a firing line to repel that militia.
你确定要继续追随他的步伐吗
Are you sure you want to keep following him down that path?
让你的人退回去
Stand your men down
跟我离开这里
and follow me away from here,
那些对民兵动手的人
for any man who offers resistance to that militia
将会对...
will be held responsible for-- u202d
开火
Fire!
种植园的人来了
Plantation men!
-结束了 -我们被袭击了
- It's over now! - We're under attack!
-撤退 快撤 -撤退
- Fall back! Fall back! - Fall back!
撤到玉米地里
Fall back to the corn field!
消息确定了
It's been confirmed.
有人看到总督上了一艘双桅横帆船
The governor was spotted boarding the brig.
他们现在正准备出发
They're hauling back their anchor as we speak.
不出一个小时就会远离这里
He'll be gone within the hour,
毫无疑问 他是去搬救兵
off in search of aid, no doubt,
好保住对拿骚的控制权
to secure his possession of Nassau,
为英格兰赢下此战
win the war for England.
和他一起走的还有一部分士兵
And with him will depart a number of soldiers,
这使得埃莉诺·格斯里身边的守卫
diminishing the number of bodies
也相应减少
between us and Eleanor Guthrie.
我们离为查尔斯
That many fewer obstacles
报仇雪恨又近了一步
between us and justice for Charles' murder.
如果你还是想
If you still wish Anne
让安妮领着先锋队去接近她 就跟我说一声吧
to lead the vanguard to do it, tell me now.
我现在就去办
I'll have it done.
你想知道我的看法吗
Would you like to know what I think?
我觉得安妮说得对
I think Anne is right.
她之前和我说了一些事情
She said something to me earlier.
她说只有傻子
She said only a fool
才会为了一个死人的认可而献出自己的生命
would give his life to earn the admiration of a corpse.
我本想掐死她的
I wanted to strangle her.
但内心又不禁觉得 在那一瞬间
But part of me could not help but note in that moment
她听起来特别像我曾经认识的一个人
she sounded an awful lot like someone else I once knew,
那个我们都认识的 一同分享着
someone you and I both once knew who shared
安妮不信任感的人
Anne's mistrust of sentimentality.
就在他加入我的队伍之后...
And just after he joined my crew...
我花了两个星期 和新人一起修理船只
I spent two weeks careening on this shit island with no name.
我当时就立马知道他非比寻常了
I knew right away he was different than the others.
他和我年轻的时候简直一模一样
He was so like me when I was a younger man.
他和我
And that he and I
仿佛命中注定般 对彼此有着不可分离的影响
somehow were fated to matter to one another.
我一直被一个问题困扰 不停地想我们的相似之处
I was consumed with the question of whether our similarities
到底是福是祸
would be a blessing or a curse.
所以 当其他人在修船的时候
So, whilst the others were careening,
我们当中有一部分人
a number of us were inland
聚在岛上的一眼泉边
by a spring.
太阳跃过层层树影
The sun climbs up over the top of the trees
把整个水域都照亮了...
in just a way that it shines off the pool...
我们周围的事物都变得明晰
lighting up all around us.
就在那一刻
In that moment,
一只鸟降落在水面上...
a bird lands on the water--
那是一只雪白的大鸟
massive, snow-white beast,
和山猪一般大
big as a boar.
时至今日 我也没再见过那样的生物
To this day, I've never seen anything like it.
灿烂阳光下 白皙巨鸟旁
Between the sun and the size of it,
一切都显得...
it just felt...
意义非凡
meaningful.
他回答了我一个当时不知道该怎么问的问题
The answer to a question I did not yet know how to ask.
我跟他说
I told him
东方有一群人
that there were men in the east
他们看到那鸟 会觉得是最坏的预兆
who would have seen in that bird the darkest of all omens,
觉得鸟会带来死亡
bringer of death.
但是
But then,
在克利夫顿那边的人 也就是我妈住的地方
there are other men near Clifton-- my-- my mother's home--
他们认为那鸟是走大运的象征
who would've called it a sign of great fortune,
是天堂的使者
an indication from the heavens
是上苍在回应我们的努力
that someone up there favored our endeavor together.
然后我问他是怎么想的
And I asked him what he thought it meant.
"是吃的"
"Dinner."
我不知道为什么会想起这事
I don't know what made me think of that story.
有时半夜我睡不着
There are moments in the dead of night when I can't sleep
心想 在我知道埃莉诺·格斯里为她
and I wonder if I will ever be able to truly rest again
对我的所作所为付出代价之前
until I know that Eleanor Guthrie
我能心无旁骛地睡上一觉吗
has paid for what she took from me.
还有的时候我在想
And then there are other moments
等到她死了 知道事情终于平息了
when I wonder if it would actually please him to see her dead,
他是否会感到宽慰
to know the scales had been evened.
亦或是把发生的事情通通抛在脑后
Or if despite all they had been through,
不去想他和她之间的爱恨情仇
despite the anger and the blood and the betrayal
以及对对方造成的伤害
and all he'd done to her and she to him,
抛开你我或是他人的想法
despite what I or you or what anybody else might think of it,
如果他还活着
if wherever he was,
他会不会还很爱她
he still didn't just a little bit love her.
我在想如果他现在站在这
I wonder if he were here now,
看着我们选择去以他的名义杀死她
watching us battle with the choice to kill her in his name
或者打败总督
or defeat the governor
再赢下这场我们挑起的战争
and perhaps therein win the war we all together started,
他会不会说我们傻
if he might call us fools.
接着我又在想 或许我们不用这么想方设法地
And then I wonder if maybe we don't have to work that hard
去猜他会怎么想
to imagine what he'd say.
或许他早已说出自己的答案了
Maybe we've already heard it,
关键在于我们是否选择聆听而已
and the only choice is whether we choose to listen.
港口那边开炮了
Cannon fire from the port!
他已经出发了 船长
He's underway, Captain.
利用堡垒的火力作掩护
Using the fort guns for cover.
要追击吗
Do we pursue?
收起锚索
Slip the cables.
定一条航线追上他
Set a course to overtake her.
收起锚索
Slip the cable!
定一条航线追上去
Set course to pursue!
女士
Ma'am?
朗·约翰·西尔弗
Long John Silver.
你这么卑微的人却有这么响亮的名字
So big a name for so small a man.
你要对我说的是什么
What is it you have to say to me?
你欠我的
You owe me.
你的财富
Certainly your fortune.
说不定还有你的性命
Probably your life.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表