剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果总督知道我们的终点
If the governor knows our destination,
他为什么不能直接在航海图上定点作向呢
why can't he just plot a course directly to a spot on the chart?
因为骷髅岛不在任何一张航海图上
Because Skeleton Island is not on any chart,
至少 不在任何一张书面的航海图上
not on any civilized one, at any rate.
它很远
Remote.
在所有已建立的商路范围之外
Well outside any established trade route.
这座岛上所进行的交易
It's been used from time to time
往往是任何政党都不愿承认的
for transactions neither party wished would ever be acknowledged.
我当然爱她
Of course I love her.
我照你说的试了
I let you try it your way!
我的确信任你
I did trust you.
但我再也不想赌上她的命了
But I'm through wagering with her life now.
如果安全释放她的代价是交出宝藏
If what it takes to secure her release is to turn over the cache,
那么我很庆幸我把宝藏带上了
I'm very glad I brought it with us.
我们本来
We had it.
我们本来大势在握
We had it in our hands.
这场战争本来一触即发 必打无疑
This war was breathing air, it was alive.
现在尤利乌斯已经回到营地
Now Julius is back in that camp,
指着地上的坑
pointing to a hole in the ground,
告诉所有人
telling anyone who will listen,
"这就是你信任一个海盗的下场"
"This is what it looks like when you trust a pirate."
昨天 他还一无所有
Yesterday, he had nothing.
只能对着虚无吼叫
He was shouting at the rain.
而现在是你让他有能力阻止这场战争
Now you've given him all he needs to kill this war dead.
天呐
My God.
那么多次 我盲目地听信你
The number of times I have followed you blindly,
盲目地全力支持你
backed you with the men blindly,
派人上那狗♥日♥的♥战场
put men in the fucking ground--
牺牲了那么多好人 朋友 就因为你说
good men, friends-- because you said,
我有办法 别问我怎么知道的
"I know the way. Don't ask me how.
就按我说的做
Just do as I say."
我可能并没明白你的办法 可能也不支持
I may not have understood it, I may not have supported it,
但我照你说的做了
but I did it!
真♥他♥妈♥该死 现在你就是这么报答我的
And God damn it, right now you're going to return the favor!
我们会尽可能在能力范围内
We will find a way to put it all back together
想办法解决这些问题
with whatever we have left at our disposal.
但你别再叫我在战争和妻子之间做抉择
But do not ask me to choose between a war and a wife.
你不会喜欢我的答案的
I do not think you're going to like the answer.
为了确保马迪能安全释放
Whatever must be done to secure Madi's release,
我什么都愿意做
I'm going to do it.
我不指望你理解我
I do not expect your understanding,
但我要求你支持我
but I demand your support.
作为我的同伴
As my partner,
作为我的朋友
as my friend.
你支持我吗
Do I have it?
你支持我吗
Do I have it?
好
Yes.
你问的事情我查好了
I got what you asked.
这些船要么停在港口要么即将进港
These are the ships either in port or soon expected to be
并且都愿意载客
and willing to accept passengers.
你真的想要离开吗
You really intend to leave...
无论杰克会不会活着回来
whether Jack returns alive or not?
杰克会回来的
Jack will return.
杰克去追击弗林特船长了
Jack went to hunt Captain Flint.
你很可能再也见不到他了
Chances are good you've seen the last of him.
你害死了我的朋友
You killed a friend of mine.
她叫夏洛特
Her name was Charlotte...
而你杀人的理由还与她毫无关系
and you did it for reasons that had nothing to do with her.
我认识一些肯帮我杀了你的人
There were men I knew that would've killed you for me.
我本来想这么做
I wanted to ask them.
都凑够钱了
Had the money.
但麦克斯拒绝了我
But Max refused.
当时看不出来是不是因为她怕你
I couldn't tell then if it was because she was afraid of you.
怕也正常 我当时也怕你
Wouldn't have blamed her. I was.
但也许是有别的原因
Or if it was something else.
但我尊重了她的意愿
But I respected her wishes.
尊重她不管你做了什么也要保护你的愿望
Obeyed when she said we'd protect you despite what you'd done.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为虽然她活着的每一天里 世界都在
Because despite the world reminding her every day of her life
提醒她 她没有活下去的资格
that she's undeserving of being given anything by it,
她没有价值
that she was unworthy of
连她得到的一点点也不配拥有
what little she'd managed to take from it...
虽然如此
despite all of that,
她从来没有绝望过
she never believed a word of it.
那个女人从她出生的那天起
That woman has been fighting the whole goddamn world
就在和世界抗争着
since the day she was born.
赢得那场战斗离她只有咫尺之遥
She's a breath away from winning that fight.
不管为什么
For whatever reason,
她愿意和你分享这个成果
she wants to share the spoils with you.
你却离开了
And you'd walk away.
你害死了我的朋友
You killed my friend.
我觉得应该告诉你
I wanted you to know that.
这不是去格雷斯先生的图书馆的路上
We are not going to Mr. Grace's library.
你不是说想让我今天去那儿见一个人
I understood there was someone you wanted me to meet there today.
改变计划了吗
Has something changed?
跟我走
Walk with me.
这就是那些海盗
Those are the pirates.
他们占领了东岸
They've inhabited the east bank,
与斯普林格特岛隔海相望很多年了
across from Springett Island for years.
政♥府♥保证今年就赶走他们
The governor promises this is the year he'll chase them off,
但他们还在
but there they are.
城里七大主要海运都需要通过这里
Seven major shipping concerns in the city here.
再用不到10年 这里将成为伦敦外
In less than 10 years, more goods will move through here
英语国家进出口量最大的海港
than any English-speaking port outside London.
这里将建起城市
There will be civilization here.
那么海盗去哪里
Where will the pirates be?
在东岸 与斯普林格特岛隔海相望
On the east bank, across from Springett Island.
为什么
Why?
因为运输的商船
Because the shipping concern
要为预防海盗袭击交额外的保险费
charges a premium for the risk the pirates present.
我想总督也是从中获利的
I assume the governor, too, profits from this.
盗贼是存在 但所有人都受益
There is theft, but everyone benefits.
那怎么会有人想结束这种状况
Why would anyone want to end it?
你和我孙女关系如何
How well did you know my granddaughter?
很熟
I knew her well.
她幸福吗
Was she happy?
幸福
Happy?
我也知道一些拿骚的事
There are things I know about Nassau,
她的事
about her.
但隔着大海 总还是有了解不到的细节
There are things that are harder to know across an ocean.
我真的不知道
I honestly do not know.
她祖父很久以前与她断绝了关系
Her grandfather disowned her some time ago,
觉得和野蛮的人在一起 她也会被同化
assumed she'd simply become one with the wild men.
庭审开始时
When the trial began
格斯里成了伦敦流言中卑劣的姓氏
and Guthrie became a contemptible name to utter in London,
只让情形更加恶化
didn't help matters.
但一开始我就一直心怀希望
But I held out hope from the beginning.
幻想着不管我们听说了什么事
A fantasy that despite what we'd heard of her,
她也在从中学习 成长着
she was learning, growing.
幻想总有一天 她会来找我
And that someday, she'd seek me out and...
幻想一个有着年轻时的
a woman who reminded me of myself
我的影子的女人会来波士顿
when I was younger would arrive in Boston
我会和她漫步在查尔斯河边
and I'd walk the Charles with her
教她一个女人在这世界中能有多大作为
and teach her the things a woman can do in this world.
虽然你不是她 我们也不在查尔斯河边
It's the wrong river and the wrong woman,
但一个幻想能实现到这一步也不容易了
but perhaps to get even this close to a fantasy is something.
所以 让我们别再谈论经济
So, let us assume that we're past conversations about ledgers
对你的考量结束了 我也听了你的提议
and that the measuring of you and your proposal are done
让我们一起开始一场冒险
and that we are partners in a venture
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表