剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
黑 帆
前情提要
-他们在港口设置了屏障 -我知道
- They obstructed the harbor. - I know.
-两艘船被击沉 -我知道
- Two ships they sunk. - I know, I--
-那你♥他♥妈♥怎么不警告我 -我警告了
- Then why didn't you warn us? - I did warn you!
我们没有足够的人手拿下拿骚
We don't have sufficient numbers to move on Nassau,
但如果我们能增加人手的话...
but if we could increase those numbers...
-如何增加 -昂德希尔的种植园
- Increase them how? - The Underhill plantation.
警戒线东边又抓了九个人
Captured nine more just east of the fence line.
我希望审判尽快开始
I want the trial started as soon as possible.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他制定了回拿骚的航线
Set a course for Nassau
当我们回归时传递一条信息
to send a message when we return.
当我告诉莎拉我想正式和你结婚的时候
When I informed Sarah of my intent to formally end our marriage,
她的家人说服我的一些大债主
her family persuaded my old creditors
加速了我的还债期
to accelerate my timetables for repayment.
我还不起
I would default.
三个男人[人]知道宝箱的藏宝地
Three men know the resting place of the chest,
还有一个女人
and one woman.
他在我们离家之前告诉我的
He told it to me before we left home.
这里将没有海盗王
There will be no pirate king here.
就这个要求
Of that much I am certain.
郎·约翰·西弗尔 欢迎回家
Long John Silver. Welcome home.
黑 帆
第四季 第二集
这是怎么回事
What is this?
我说 到底怎么回事
I said, what's going on here?
你想对我做什么
What do you want from me?
铁匠付钱买♥♥了这些
Blacksmith pays for these.
珠宝商付钱买♥♥了这些
Jeweler pays for these.
而执法者正付钱买♥♥你的人头
The law pays for you.
郎·约翰·西弗尔一个人就值500银币
500 pieces for Long John Silver.
抱歉 你好像认错人了 我不是...
I'm sorry, I think you're mistaken. I'm not--
我见过你
I seen you.
之前见过
Before.
在你成为郎之前
Before you was Long.
如今...
Now...
他们说你应该是海盗王
they say you're supposed to be a pirate king.
一个铁腕人物
A strongman.
真的吗
That true?
我本以为是那样
That's what I thought.
太多谎言
More lies.
所以
So,
你回来了
you returned.
你现在很生气
You're angry.
你刚刚杀了总督的一个手下
And you just killed one of the governor's men.
写下来
Now write that.
我杀了谁
I killed who?
杀了他
Killed him.
什么
What?
你动手之前就已经值500银币了
500 pieces they pay before you did it.
动手之后应该有更多
I think more after.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
写
Write.
别人说很快就会开始了
I am told it will begin soon.
处决昨天在海滩上抓到的人
The executions of the men captured on the beach yesterday.
尽快解决才是最佳方案
It's for the best to have it done.
被处决的本应是你们
It could have been you.
是我...
I gave you...
让你们俩
both of you,
在这儿有了一席之地
a place to stand here.
我让你活了下来
I gave you a life,
而你的回报却是和我的敌人沆瀣一气
and you repaid me by conspiring with my enemies.
女士 我不知道你听说了什么 但是...
Ma'am, I don't know what you think you heard, but--
闭嘴
Quiet.
我知道是你放了拉克姆船长
I know you were responsible for Captain Rackham's escape.
我知道你请她帮了你
I know you solicited her to aid you in the effort.
我知道大清洗中你给反抗的海盗们
I know you relayed information to the pirate resistance
传递过信息
throughout the purges here.
我一直在监视着这一切
I have been monitoring all of it since it began.
监视
Monitoring?
是你拦截了他的讯息
You intercepted his message.
拦截了通知弗林特船长
The warning that was to alert Captain Flint
总督在港口设置了障碍的警告
of the governor's obstructing the harbor.
那为什么我们没被处决
Why aren't we out there?
你为什么没向贝林格船长举报我们
Why didn't you report us to Captain Berringer?
放下来
Let fall!
持续不断的海盗侵袭令贝林格船长
The continued pirate threat makes Captain Berringer
变得必不可少 暂时的祸害
a necessary, if temporary, evil.
不过我不在乎他是否
But I do not care for the idea of having him
从我的事业上践踏过去
trampling through my affairs,
通过一桩丑闻引向更多丑闻
encouraged by one scandal to search for more,
因此我才向总督申请了一份协议
which is why I secured an agreement from the governor
那就是 我线人里先前跟海盗有过交往的
that my informants would be held immune from any prosecution
都能够被免去一切处罚
for their prior associations with the pirates.
这一切很快就会过去的
This will all pass soon enough
我们只用任其发展
if we let it.
我祖父也曾是海盗 另一种类型的海盗
My grandfather was a pirate of another sort.
他年轻的时候 骗到了一艘船
When he was a young man, he swindled a ship,
然后把船租给了私掠者
hired it to privateers,
再从他们抢到的东西里分一杯羹
and earned a share of their spoils for his trouble.
但他野心很大 不满足于做个抢掠者
But he had an ambition for something far greater than plunder,
他希望建立一种更持久的东西
a desire to build something more permanent.
因此 这个抢掠者买♥♥了更多的船
So, plunder purchased more ships.
船又给他带来更多利润
Ships generated more profits,
利润积攒成了财富
profits became wealth,
财富产生了影响力 最终演变成了权利
which became influence, which became power.
我出生的时候
By the time I was born,
我的祖父是新大♥陆♥上最为
my grandfather was one of the wealthiest men
富有的人之一
in the New World.
如果我去找他
If I go to him,
如果我们向法庭申诉并获得他的支持
if I plead our case and gain his support,
或许我们就有救了 拿骚也有救了
that might be all we need, all Nassau needs,
让我们能全身而退
to emerge from this intact.
他能还清我的债务吗
He could pay my debts?
还几次都够了
Several times over, yes.
能给我们提供船只吗
He could send us ships?
还有弹♥药♥
And guns?
以及佣兵
And mercenaries?
是的
Yes.
前提是
But?
我的父亲不受家族里的人喜欢
My father was ill-favored by his family,
在他还没有因为在西印度群岛做海盗而使得
and that was before he made their name synonymous
家族姓氏变得臭名昭著之前就这样了
with piracy in the West Indies.
而我所做的事就是把家族姓氏
And all I've done since is make their name
跟伦敦的丑闻联♥系♥到了一起
synonymous with scandal in London.
他们愿不愿意帮助我们
It is far from a foregone conclusion
那我实在是说不准
that they'll be inclined to offer me their help.
不过
But,
考虑到我们现在的境况
given our state of affairs,
似乎还是值得一试的
it seems more than worth a try.
不过跟以往不同的是
And unlike in the past...
我现在有筹码了
I now have something to offer them
能让这个要求看起来更有吸引力
that may make the ask more attractive.
什么筹码
What's that?
你
You.
他们可以买♥♥到船只 影响力和权力
They can purchase ships and influence and power,
但是他们最终想要的东西用钱是买♥♥不到的
but they cannot purchase what they ultimately want.
那就是 让整个家族在伦敦社交界闻名
And that is for the family to be known within London society
而不是以落后地区的商人家族自居
for something more than being a backwater merchant clan.
让你成为家族的一部分 对此绝对有益无害
Calling you a part of it certainly wouldn't hurt matters.
怎么了
What is it?
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表