剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
What else does it say?
在岛那头
It's across the island.
西尔弗先生坚持要我们出西北地道
Mr. Silver insists that we exit through the northwest tunnel
由他们从那里护送我们到海岸
where we'll be escorted over land to the southern coast.
在那里和船队碰头
The transport will meet us there.
我们的协议不是这么说的
This wasn't part of the deal.
难不成还要大摇大摆驶进港口
Sailing a fortune in jewels into that harbor
当着满岸躁动的海盗的面交接一大笔珠宝吗
in full view of a beach filled with enraged pirates,
他不同意也是正常
you can understand his reluctance.
这般安排 就不太可能
This way, there will be far less risk
会有人扰乱♥交♥接了
of anyone disturbing the exchange.
你同意交易时我可看见了他的表情
I saw his face when you accepted this deal,
我想你也看见了
and I imagine you did, too.
若说届时海滩上
If there is anyone on that beach
有谁想破坏交接
with a desire to disrupt this exchange,
我看最有可能的便是西尔弗先生了
I'm concerned Mr. Silver may be first among them.
我倒不担心
I'm not concerned.
厄特利副官
Lieutenant Utley.
你挑六人护送我们
Select six of your men to escort us.
我不在时 听索姆斯先生号♥令
Mr. Soames is in charge until I return.
人都到位了吗
The men are all in position?
到了
They are.
还有十来个藏在树后
About a dozen of them beyond that tree line.
西尔弗一下令
Once Silver gives the signal,
他们便会杀出来
they'll close in.
他们会带士兵来
They'll have soldiers with them.
告诉西尔弗 务必等到
Tell Silver it's important
对方所有人从地道里出来
we wait until they've all cleared the tunnel
才能行动
before we make any kind of move.
动手时
When the time comes,
我不希望任何人对弗林特出手
I don't want anyone else touching Flint.
他交给我处理
I'll handle it.
这不对劲
This isn't right.
站在那里的都是与你我出生入死的好兄弟
All those men out there that you and I have fought alongside.
我无法相信我是唯一一个察觉到不对劲的人
I can't believe I'm the only one who knows this isn't right.
是你打造了这一切
You built all of this.
那一场反抗
The resistance.
没有你根本行不通
It wouldn't have worked without you.
然而这其中已经有不受你控制的部分了
But part of what you built, it worked too well.
郎·约翰·西弗尔
Long John Silver.
你只需轻轻把嘴一张
All he had to do was open his mouth,
说出你的名号♥
say your name,
所有人都会听他号♥令
and everyone listened.
他说我什么了
What was it that he said about me?
他说弗林特的舰队
He said the reason Flint's fleet
在港口遇到障碍前之所以没收到警告
never got warning of the barricade in the harbor
并不是因为费瑟斯通先生没有转告...
wasn't because Mr. Featherstone didn't relay it...
也不是因为麦克斯拦下了消息
wasn't because Max intercepted it.
而是因为你根本就没有发出警告
He said it was because you never sent it in the first place.
而他们都听信了他的话
And they all believed him.
我想没人信他说的话
I don't think anyone actually believed it.
无论是基于事实 或是对你动机的猜测
You weren't indicted based on the facts,
你都没有受到指控
or our suspicions of your motives.
他只不过把这事说出来了
He just said it.
然而没人敢反抗他
Only, no one had the balls to defy him.
我跟他们说
I told them
我来动手比较好
I should be the one to do it.
事情如果真到了这一步
If it was gonna happen,
动手的也应该是你的朋友
I thought it should be a friend.
不过算了
But fuck it.
我不会杀你的
I won't do it.
你们都忘记了自己的誓言
You've all forgotten your oaths.
你们发誓效忠于他
They were given to this man
而那海盗王只不过是虚构出来的
when that man was just a fiction.
老子才不管你们这些分不清虚实的人
To hell with all of you who can't tell the difference!
老子不会动手的
To hell with all of you!
住手
Stop!
把他押到昂德希尔种植园
Take him to the Underhill estate.
快去
Do it.
船长
Captain?
宝藏运到沙滩上没
Is the cache on the sand yet?
宝藏不在这里
The cache isn't here.
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
我不知道
I don't know.
退下 先别动
Stand down. Just wait!
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们逃脱了总督的追捕
We escaped the governor's men.
想回来加入战团
Came back to rejoin the fight,
但是不知道港口是否安全
but didn't know if the harbor was safe to enter.
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你们要拿宝藏做交易
You want to trade it?
你们想让出宝藏 我的宝藏
You want to trade the cache, my cache?
只有这样 我们才能
It was the only way we could
避免这场没什么胜算的战争
avoid a fight we were more than likely to lose.
这能保证我们手握这座岛的控制权
And it guarantees us control of the island today and for certain.
这只能保证我们丢了大家都认为
All it guarantees is we no longer have the cache
至关重要的宝藏
that we all agreed was critical.
是谁做的决定
And who decided this?
你和西尔弗先生吗
You and Mr. Silver?
-这行不通的 -已经定下来了
- It won't work. - It's done.
已经同意了
It's already agreed to.
是她同意了
She agreed to it.
她那边的人同意了
Her people agreed.
你们同意了
You've agreed.
但这都没有任何意义
But it's all meaningless
除非他同意了
unless and until he agrees.
伍兹·罗杰斯
Woodes Rogers.
他按她说的 离开这座岛 前往皇家港了
He left the island for Port Royal as she asked
就等着她带着钱财过去了
to await her arrival with the money.
他已经同意了
He's already agreed to it.
不 他没有
No, he hasn't.
那是什么
What is it?
你看到什么了
What do you see out there?
我亲眼看到他打倒了爱德华·蒂奇
I watched him defeat Edward Teach in battle...
以少胜多
outnumbered
眼里充满了十足的斗志
and through sheer force of will.
我亲眼见证了他的嗜血屠♥杀♥
I saw his bloodlust with my own eyes.
那个男人是绝对不会交出控制权的
That man will never surrender his position here.
他绝对不会容忍♥自己败在你我手上
He will never allow himself to be defeated by you or I.
不为贿赂所动
Not because we bribed him,
也不在意埃莉诺·格斯里是怎么说的
not because Eleanor Guthrie told him so.
他只是不允许这一切发生
He simply will not allow it to happen.
我不知道那个男人到底去了哪儿
I don't know where that man went
或者他去皇家港有什么图谋
or what designs drew him there,
但我知道
but this I know--
伍兹·罗杰斯会回来的...
Woodes Rogers will be returning...
这场战争 远未结束
and this fight isn't nearly over.
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表