剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
他们会占领这些地方做根据地
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
她人呢
Where is she?
一小时前她带着护卫去做交换了
She left with an escort hours ago to make the exchange.
你就让她这么走了
You let her leave?
告诉你的人我的妻子决不允许有事
Your men need to know my wife is not to be harmed.
那是不可能的
说英语 该死的
English, god damn it!
就算能下这种命令
Even if that order could be given,
也不会有人遵守
no one would heed it.
将在外君命有所不受
They've been let loose.
是我为你打开了大门
I opened the gates for you.
让你得到了这场胜利
Handed you this victory.
是的 没错
Yes, you did.
但现在这里已经开始的事
But what has begun here,
已经没有回头的余地了
there is no altering it now.
神啊
Jesus christ.
我派了骑手去昂德希尔种植园报♥警♥了
I sent a rider to the Underhill estate to warn them.
告诉他们我们会来接他们离岛
Told them we'd be here to get them off the island.
但有人提出了值得考虑的意见
But there's a credible argument to be made
那就是我们应该趁还能离开时
that we ought to leave right away
赶紧离开
while we still can.
好啊 各位
Hello, boys.
不行 我们在这等
No. We wait here.
不管能等来谁
We wait here for whomever,
任何幸存者都行
if anyone, survives the day.
如果你有多余的人手
If you have men you can spare,
海象号♥上很需要
I can use them on the Walrus.
够高了
That's high enough!
要是没什么事了
If there is nothing left to be done,
我想见她
I would like to see her.
我爱过你
I loved you.
也背叛了你
And I betrayed you.
但我不能为此道歉
But I cannot apologize for it.
任何人面临这种艰难抉择
I did what anyone would have done
都会做出和我一样的选择
when confronted with the same impossible choices.
我若道歉 你便知道这是谎言了
If I apologize, you will know it is a lie.
而我再也不愿对你说谎
And I do not wish to lie to you ever again.
走吧
Leave.
不
No.
我要陪在你身边
I am going to stay with you.
我想照顾你
I want to take care of you.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out.
这说不通
Doesn't make sense.
西班牙沉寂几个月了 为何现在又这样
Spain has been quiet for months. Why is this happening now?
总督几天前从此地出航
The governor sailed from here days ago,
因未夺得岛屿而备受挫折
frustrated in his attempts to retake the island.
显然他找到了愿意帮他的人
Apparently, he found someone willing to aid him.
不是这样的
That's not what happened.
港口的屏障犹在
The harbor is still obstructed.
他若没有与他们勾结
How else would they manage to enter it so cleanly
怎会如此干净利落地进港
unless he was in league with them?
不是这样的
That is not what happened.
不管什么原因 他们来了
Well, whatever the cause, they're here.
我们得准备好防御阵地
We need to prepare a defensive position here.
我们得派侦查员去查清他们的武装规模
We need to send out scouts to determine the size of their force.
我们还需要能召集来的所有人手
And we need all the hands we can muster.
这么快
Already?
他们一定是跟踪过来的
They must've tracked us here.
快进去 你们俩都进去
Get inside the house, the both of you.
你看见他们了吗
You saw them?
好像是 树林那边
I think so. Beyond the trees.
等等
Wait.
开枪
Now.
行动 行动
Move! Move!
要是他们暴露了我们的位置
If they report our position,
还会来五十个敌人
we'll face 50 more of them.
留下 看好家
Stay. Watch the house.
确实影响了我
It did affect me.
当斯科特先生... 你父亲告诉我
When Mr. Scott... when your father told me
你和你母亲已丧命时
that you and your mother had died...
对我造成了很大影响
It affected me a great deal.
这么久 一直在外躲藏
It must have been hard
一定很艰难吧
to live hidden away for so long.
离开他 就很艰难
It was hard to be away from him.
其余的...
The rest of it...
我母亲做了能做的一切
My mother did the best she could with the rest of it.
她一定做得很好
She must have done well.
我发现自己一直在想
I've found myself thinking about it.
离开拿骚
Of walking away from Nassau,
离开英国 离开文明世界
from England, from civilization.
人们这样也能开心是不是
One can be happy that way, can't they?
与世隔绝 并充满不确定性的生活
A life of isolation and uncertainty
只要你爱 并会回爱你的人
as long as it is lived with someone you love...
一直与你相伴
and who loves you back.
这是可能的 是不是
It is possible, isn't it?
是的
It is.
-你见到他们了 -他们就在堡垒旁边
- You've seen them? - They're right around the bend.
大约有八十 或一百人正往这边来
80, maybe 100 headed this way.
如果我们走运 并且最后事态乐观
If we're lucky and it's on the lighter end,
也许我们还有拖住他们的可能性
we might actually be able to hold them off.
"如果我们走运"
"If we're lucky"
并不太适合我们的现状
is not a notion that's worked well for us recently.
你是否派人守着南门和西门
You have men positioned by the south and west gates?
把所有能派出去的人都派出去了 但仍旧不够
As many as we could afford, which isn't many.
外面发生了什么
What's happening out there?
我不知道你有多大胜算
I don't know what chance you'll have.
他们的士兵可能遍布此地
Their soldiers are likely everywhere.
就算你会被他们发现
If you're going to be found by them,
也不该是以绑成动物的样子
it shouldn't be tied up like an animal.
你不能留在这里
You cannot stay here.
祝你好运
Good luck.
还需要更多人手 卡斯特罗 我们走
Need more men, Castro. Let's go!
填弹
Reload!
怎么了
What is it?
填弹
Reload!
你听见了吗
Can you hear that?
-我们去帮他们 -我出来了
- Come on, let's help them out. - I'm out!
多少人在甘蔗地南侧尽头守望
How many men are watching the south end of the cane fields?
应该是四人
I think four.
他们来了
They're coming!
从墙上下来 快下来
Get off the wall! Get off the wall!
-马匹在我们身后 -抢占位置
- Horses behind us! - Take positions and go!
后面 注意身后
The back! Get the back!
逃跑吧
Run for the...
注意身侧
Watch your flank!
撤退
Retreat!
撤退
Retreat!
快跑
Run! Run!
马迪
Madi!
马迪
Madi!
马迪
Madi.
别浪费子弹
Don't waste the shot!
小心 小心
Watch out! Watch out!
不要吵 往前点
Keep it down. Move ahead.
瞄准马匹
Aim at the horses!
拿火把的人
Torches!
瞄准拿火把的人
Aim for the torches!
-瞄准拿火把的人 -干掉他
- Aim for the torches. - Take him down!
把门打开
Open the doors!
他是...
Was he...
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表