剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表
黑 帆
前情提要
已经沦陷了 现在 拿骚已经沦陷了
It's lost. For the moment, Nassau town is lost.
这是残酷的事实
That much is painfully clear.
我们现在的责任是保护自己
It is our duty now to secure ourselves here.
对于他在昂德希尔种植园的作为
I think we're all properly
我想我们都十分震怒
angry about what he did on the Underhill estate,
但是比利的影响力不容小觑
but Billy has influence that is best not ignored.
比利说我该担心你会害死马迪
Billy told me I should worry that you will be Madi's end.
你逃走之后 在爱德华兹种植园的
After you fled, reprisals were visited
奴隶们也遭到了报复
upon our loved ones upon the Edwards estate.
夫人 我想或许他会想让你先走
I wonder, ma'am, if he might want you to leave
尤其当他知道你的现状时
when he learns of your current state of being.
船上是总督的旗子 是他
She's flying the governor's banner. It's him!
让手下做好准备 我们要
Ready the men. We'll make
在堡垒炮火的掩护下登陆
our landing under cover of the fort's guns,
给堡垒增援 发动进攻重夺拿骚
reinforce them, and move to retake Nassau.
我打算
I am prepared to surrender
将总督的剩余势力投降于你
the governor's remaining forces to you,
堡垒的控制权
control of the fort, all of it,
以宝藏作交换 全部
in exchange for the cache.
-不 -相信我
- No. - Trust me.
黑 帆
第四季 第五集
你去哪了
Where have you been?
弗林特在哪里
And where's Flint?
待会儿 一个我不认识的女人
In a moment, a woman I don't know
将要离开堡垒
is going to walk out of that fort.
她将登上一艘大艇
She's going to move towards a longboat
我们将派两个人
in which we'll have placed two men
将她护送到罗杰斯总督船上
to row her to Governor Rogers' ship.
我们确保她会毫发无损地
We have ensured that she'll arrive unharmed
向总督传达我们的意思
to deliver a message to the governor.
我们确保
We ensured?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我们什么时候决定这么做的 为什么
When and why did we decide to do that?
因为弗林特船长已经自愿
Because Captain Flint has offered himself
作为堡垒中埃莉诺·格斯里的人♥质♥
as collateral to Eleanor Guthrie inside the fort.
如果我们违反承诺 他就会死
If we breach our pledge, he dies.
人♥质♥
Collateral?
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
英国人要拱手让出
To guarantee our compliance...
拿骚的统治权
as part of a bargain in which the British
用来确保我们的服从
will be surrendering their position in Nassau.
我要告诉这片海滩上的所有人
Every man on the beach will need to be told.
传话下去
Pass the word.
快
Now.
我希望你能再次确认一下...
I would appreciate it if you'd double check...
-运输情况 -是 小姐
- the transport. - Yes, ma'am.
我还想转移
There are some supplies
一些补给品过来
that I would like to be transported over, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
去找汉娜太太
Go and find Mrs. Hannah.
她知道该怎么做
She'll know what to do.
这里没人会伤害你
No one will harm you out there.
你怎么知道
How can you be so sure?
因为他们知道如果你出了事 弗林特就会没命
Because they know if anything happens to you, Flint dies.
没人敢挑战我 质疑我的认真程度
No one is going to test me to see if I'm serious about that.
等你上了船 等你找到他
When you get to the ship, when you get to him,
你知道和他说什么
you know what to say to him.
是的 小姐
Yes, ma'am.
你也知道不该和他说什么
And you know what not to say to him.
如果他不敢离开
If he balks about leaving,
我估计他肯定不敢
which he is almost certain to do...
也许让他知道
it might help if he knew
不止你一个人陷入危险之中会更好
it wasn't just your welfare that was in question.
我不会让他在这种情况下知道这些事
I won't have him learning about it like this.
不可能
I just won't.
我明白了
I understand.
你该走了
You should be going.
埃莉诺·格斯里
Eleanor Guthrie--
埃莉诺·格斯里告诉你 只要弗林特同意
Eleanor Guthrie told you she'd surrender the fort
做她的人♥质♥作担♥保♥
and all of Nassau with it
她就愿意把堡垒和拿骚拱手奉上吗
if Flint agreed to act as her hostage to guarantee the deal?
你真的要逼我这么问吗
Are you really gonna make me ask?
她要的不仅仅是这些
It wasn't all she got.
她还要什么
What else did she get?
都说好了
It was agreed
除了放她和她的人
that in addition to guaranteeing
安全离开岛屿之外
the safe departure from the island of her and all her people...
我们还要拿回厄卡剩余的金子
that we would retrieve and surrender to her
并尽数交给她
the cache of gems remaining from the Urca gold.
为了快速赢得一场
It guarantees a quick victory
我们取胜希望渺茫的战争
to a fight we'd otherwise be far from guaranteed to win.
赢得
Guaranteed?
什么时候...
When is anything ever...?
-你还同意了 -我什么都没同意
- And you agreed to this? - I didn't agree to anything.
他们向弗林特船长提出条件 他没时间犹豫
The offer was put to Captain Flint. He had little time to decide.
我相信他的判断
I trust his judgment.
他们就在我们前方
They're right in our path.
你打算怎么做
What do you want to do?
我来
I have this.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
罗杰斯先生要我
Mrs. Rogers has asked me to
传达一则非常重要的信息
relay a message that is of the utmost importance.
最好是这样
I should certainly hope it is.
-她打算向他们投降 -什么
- She intends to surrender her position. - What?
她和弗林特船长谈判后达成了协议
She has negotiated an arrangement with Captain Flint
投降的条件是
in which he will pay for
他得交出偷走的宝藏
this surrender with the stolen cache of gems
为你们两的将来作保障
to secure your future together.
为保交易成功进行
She asks that you withdraw
她要求你撤退回皇家港
to allow for this transaction to proceed,
在那儿待上两星期
retire to Port Royal for a fortnight
等她到达
and await her arrival.
-如果她没能到 -来人清下船
- If she has not arrived-- - Someone clear that launch.
莫林先生 让大家准备好 我们要出发了
Mr. Molin, get us underway. We proceed.
-准备登陆 -大人
- Prepare to make our landing. - My lord.
准备登陆
Prepare for landing!
总督还在逼近我们吗
Is the governor still approaching?
是的 夫人
He is, ma'am.
如果我想要开炮示警
If I wanted to fire a warning shot,
距离得多近才能确保信♥号♥♥有效
how close would I have to aim for it to be effective?
多近
How close?
我不想把他的船打出洞来
I'm not interested in holing his ship,
但又需要他明白我必须这么做
but need him to understand that I am committed to this.
我们离他的船有多远
What's the distance to his ship?
我们离总督的船有多远
What's the distance to the governor's ship?
1200码 大概
1,200 yards, approximately.
还在逼近中
Closing.
瞄准他们前方两个船位的海面吧
I'd lead her by two ship lengths.
继续前进
Continue our approach.
继续
Again, please.
夫人
Ma'am.
继续
Again, please.
装弹
Reload.
抱歉 大人
I beg your pardon, my lord,
但她要求我转告您
but she demanded that I relay what follows--
她的原话是
her words precisely--
不论您以何种形式抗♥议♥
in spite of any protest you offered.
她说她知道您会生气
She says she knows that you will be angry
也清楚这对您来说很难理解
and that this will be hard for you to understand...
剧集 | 黑帆 | 导航列表