Rainbow Johnson is truly a great mom,
Rainbow Johnson真的是个好母亲
and she loves all her children.
她爱她的每个孩子
But let's just say if she could only save one from a fire,
但是要是假设她只能从火里救出一个孩子
I wouldn't want to be Zoey, Jack, Diane, or Devanté.
不会是Zoey Jack Diane Devanté
Junior is clearly her favorite.
Junior毫无疑问是她最爱的孩子
They go on road trips to taste rare cheeses
他们一起自驾游去吃珍稀芝士
and have deep discussions in their two-person book club
在两人的图书俱乐部深入探讨
that, believe me, you don't want to join.
相信我 没有人想加入他们的俱乐部
They enjoy Sunday morning affirmations
他们喜欢每周日早上练习自我肯定
followed by Sunday afternoon pedicures.
下午的时候一起美甲
You gonna do my toes?
你来给我做脚指甲吗
Of course.
当然
So when Junior started dating Olivia,
所以当Junior开始和Olivia交往
you'd think there would be some tension.
你会觉得可能会出现些矛盾
But Bow welcomed her with open arms
然而Bow毫无芥蒂地接受了Olivia
because she loves seeing Junior happy.
因为她乐于见到Junior开心
Somebody's got a birthday coming up.
有谁要过生日了哦
What are you two going to do to celebrate, huh?
你俩打算怎么过生日啊
Oh, well, you know I like to keep things low-key.
啊 你知道的 我喜欢低调点
W... No, you don't.
哇 不 你不喜欢
No, I don't!
是的 我不喜欢
I'm going to blow it up!
我要大过特过
First thing, first stop,
第一件事 第一站
we are gonna go to Shakey's... Yes.
我们要去Shakey's披萨店 好的
...and get my name on the sign out front.
然后把我的名字写到店门前的标志上
Yes! Mmhmm.
没错 嗯哼
Fifteen years in a row,
连续15年
we got to keep this tradition going!
我们要延续这个传统
Okay? Listen, Olivia, you are going to love it.
很好 Olivia 你一定会喜欢的
We add one new tradition for every year of this young man's life.
这位年轻人每年生日我们都会增加一个新传统
So we got a ton of stops this year.
所以今年我们有了许多要做的
What?! Okay.
是什么呢
Snorkeling in the tide pools,
在潮池里浮潜
climbing up to the Hollywood sign...
爬上好莱坞标志
Okay, wait. So you guys do this every year?
等等 你们每年都做这些吗
Yes.
是啊
Olivia, do you not have any special birthday traditions
Olivia 你和你妈妈没有
that you do with your mom?
一起做的生日传统吗
Well, yeah, sure.
嗯 当然有的
Usually, in the morning she sends me a happy birthday text.
一般早上的时候她会给我发一条生日快乐的短♥信♥
A t... A... A text? Uhhuh.
一 一条 短♥信♥ 啊哈
And she e-mails me a cash gift card, which is nice, you know?
然后她会用邮件给我发礼金卡 特别棒
Yes. Oh, Junior, we're gonna be late.
是啊 Junior 我们要迟了
We got to go. Oh, okay.
我们得走了 好的
Yes. Get out of here.
没错 走吧
See you later, Dr. Johnson. Bye, Mom.
再见 Johnson医生 拜拜 妈
A cash gift card?
礼金卡
Black Jesus!
黑人上帝哟
Dre. Hmm?
Dre 嗯哼
We have a serious problem.
出大事了
Okay, babe, I don't care how loud it gets.
好吧 宝贝 我不管我晚上睡觉多大声
I'm not going to a sleep doctor.
我都不会去看医生的
No, it's Olivia.
不是 是Olivia有事了
She has an arm's length relationship with her mother.
她和她妈妈关系太冷漠了
Ruby, can you imagine getting Dre a Macy's gift card for his birthday?
Ruby 你会送Dre梅西百货礼品卡作生日礼物吗
Of course not.
当然不会
That's the kind of gift a bank gives you
这是银行在你开账户的时候
when you open an account. Mmhmm.
赠送的礼品 嗯哼
Yeah, there's something going on there.
对 绝对有问题
Yeah, it's called a normal relationship.
是的 这就是所谓的正常关系
Your mother puts a pint of ice cream between her thighs
你妈妈把冰淇淋放在大腿间
to pre-soften it for you.
来先帮你软化一下
Well, if you know a better way to do it, I'm listening.
好吧 你来说说该怎么做
I don't know, babe.
宝贝 我不知道怎么说
You know, that falls somewhere in between
这既是没事儿
not a problem and not your problem, all right?
又是没你的事儿 好吗
I don't think you should get in the middle of it.
我觉得你不应该多管闲事
Or...
或者
maybe I could help them grow a little closer.
也许我可以帮他们变得亲近些
It's like people who buy supermarket wine.
这就像有人去超♥市♥买♥♥红酒
You want to tell them you could have
你想要告诉他们
something so much better for the same price
这个价格能买♥♥到更好的
and it won't come out of a bladder.
且不是从膀胱里出来的东西
You know what I say?
你知道我想说什么吗
Get in there and pull the pin on that grenade
勇敢上场 拔掉手榴弹的插销
and see what happens.
看会发生什么
Yeah, she's not your child.
是啊 她不是你的女儿
You know what? If nobody's going to listen to me,
要是没人听我的话
I'm going to get some ice cream.
我去吃冰淇淋了
Oh, let me just get my sweatpants on, boo!
哦 等我穿上运动裤 宝贝
Oh, hey, Mama. Huh?
哦 嘿 妈 哈
Catch! Oh!
接着 啊
You should learn how to do that for me, babe.
宝贝 你应该为我学学这么做
I do enough for you, Dre.
Dre 我为你做的就够了
I mean, it was a crazy steep hill,
那的确是挺陡的一个坡
but it ain't no thang for ya boy.
但是对你的男孩来说不算个啥
I fell off a roof once
我有一次从房♥顶上摔下来
and I still kept my Jordans crispy.
我的乔丹鞋还是靓如当初
Wow, you're like a tall Tom Cruise!
哇哦 你就是高个儿版汤姆·克鲁斯
Well, I'll call you back in five, okay?
我五分钟后再打给你
Don't miss me too much.
别太想我了哦
All right.
好了
Sup?
啥事
I need you to be my alibi this weekend.
这周末我需要你帮我打掩护
My friends and I are doing the Black Pretty Woman Challenge.
我和朋友在进行黑美人挑战
It's where you hang out in a fancy store
就是在逛高级商店的时候
until a snooty White employee starts hassling you.
有个狗眼看人低的白人店员来找麻烦
Ooh! We're going viral.
呜 我们要火了
I like that you're out there doing the work.
我觉得你做这个挺好的
Mmhmm. But I can't.
嗯哼 但是我帮不了你
Of course you can!
你怎么帮不了
We've done this tons of times.
我们都干过那么多次了
You know, I'll write our cover story on your palm like always.
我会跟以前一样把借口写到你的手掌上
But in Sharpie in case you decide to eat a papaya again.
但要用耐久记号♥笔 以防你又要吃木瓜
No, I mean I'm busy tomorrow.
不行 我意思是我明天有事
Ashley's coming over.
Ashley要过来
While you've been doing your own thing,
你在做自己的事情的时候
heads were turning my way.
我走了不少桃花运
And one of those heads, mm, is super cute.
其中一个超可爱的
Oh. Ah, this is her.
哦 这就是她打来的
Gotta go.
不和你聊了
I think she went to the bathroom,
我觉得她刚才去洗手间了
but we're not really comfortable talking about that kind of stuff yet.
但是我们还不到讨论这些的时候
All right.
好了
Ah, so what you been up to?
你干什么去了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Ooh-hoo.
哦吼
"Happy Birthday from Finn Cutlery."
"生日快乐 芬恩餐具店敬上"
You know, people made fun of me
那些人嘲笑我
for when I signed up for a thousand birthday clubs,
注册了一千个生日俱乐部
but look who's getting free knife sharpening now.
但是看看现在谁得到了免费磨餐刀服务
Aww! That's great, sweetie.
那很不错 甜心
Hey, I was wondering.
嘿 我在想
What do you know about Olivia and her mom's relationship?
Olivia和她的母亲的关系你了解多少
Um... They get along well. Mmhmm?
嗯 他们相处得不错 嗯哼
They call about once a week or so.
她俩大概每星期打一次电♥话♥
So they talk... what?... like a couple hours
那她们会 比如 谈个几个小时
about, like, life and dreams
像是生活 梦想
and hopes and all that mom stuff?
希望等等和妈妈谈心之类的话
It's, like, weather. Weather?
是天气之类的话 天气
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表