you never would have supported my relationship.
你从来都没有支持过我谈恋爱
Hmm? You never supported my ukulele.
哈 你从来都没有支持过我弹尤克里里
You never taped my audition for "Nailed It!"
你从来都没有给我参加<我搞定了>的试镜录像
And don't even get me started on my nose ring.
更别提我打鼻环的事
Okay. I'm the one who cleaned your nose
得了 你打鼻环感染的时候
when it got infected. Junior?
还是我清理了你的鼻子 Junior
Hey. What's going on?
这是怎么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Junior!
Junior
I don't know. You know what?
我不知道
Maybe it's because I really care about Olivia
也许是因为 我特别在乎Olivia
and I thought that you would want to get to know her.
我以为你会想要去了解她
I-I want to, Junior, but it's really hard right now b...
我 我是想啊 Junior 但是现在很难去
Is it? Yes, it is. There's...
是吗 是啊 现在
'Cause I'm the one who sets up all the calls.
我才是那个安排所有通话
I lay out all of the cheeses.
给所有芝士摆盘的人
I don't know what else I need to do
我不知道我还要怎么样
to make sure that the two most important women in my life grow closer.
才能让我生命中最重要的两个女人变得亲密一些
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my...
我
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I know what's going on. I got it.
我知道发生什么了 我懂了
You're in love.
你坠入爱河了
My baby bird...
我的小小鸟
...you're in love.
你坠入爱河了
What? No. No. No. Ah!
什么 才没有 喔
No. Oh, my God, Junior,
没有 我的天呐 Junior
you're thinking about her right now, aren't you?
你现在正想着她呢 不是吗
Maybe. I... Oh, my God!
可能吧 我的天呐
This is so huge!
这可是件大事
This is the first time you're in love!
这是你第一次坠入爱河
Wait, this is the first time, right? You would have told me?
等下 这是第一次对吧 你以前有没有瞒着我
Oh, absolutely the first time, Mom.
绝对是第一次 妈
Oh, my... Okay.
天呐
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! Okay.
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 好了
This is so sweet!
这也太甜了
Sweetheart, okay, well, now I tot...
甜心 好 现在我完全
I totally understand what's been going on.
完完全全了解状况了
Oh, my God. Okay. Just send me her number,
我的天呐 好 把她号♥码发我
and I will text her. I will text her.
我会给她发信息的 我一定会的
Oh. That would mean a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
Oh, my God! Thanks, Mom.
太好了 谢了 老妈
Oh! I can't believe it!
我简直不敢相信
Oh, my God! Whoo!
我的天呐 唔呼
H-Hey, you haven't told your dad yet, right?
嘿 你还没告诉你♥爸♥ 对吧
I'm the first one? You are.
我真的是第一个吗 没错
In fact, I have been trying to think of a polite way
其实 我一直在想怎么能礼貌的告诉爸
to ask him to not be on the calls.
让他别掺和这事
Your dad is... He's the worst.
你♥爸♥他 他可差劲了
Yeah.
就是
Ju... Ha! Oh, God, look...
儿子出息啦
Finally. Dre, where have you been?
可算见到你了 Dre 你去哪里了
I was driving up to the mountains to clear my head,
我原本开车上山去清理头绪
and then I realized I was a Black man,
然后我意识到 我是个黑人
so I turned around.
我就掉头去别的地方了
Hey, babe, I can't believe
宝贝 我不敢相信
I let those cookies get to me like that.
就一些曲奇把我搞成那样
I mean...
我是说
I mean, just lately, I've been feeling irritable
我是说 就最近 我变的易怒
and anxious and...
焦虑
...having headaches, and no matter what I do,
还头疼 不管我怎么做
they won't go away, you know,
这些症状都不会消失
and I keep hustling and working through it,
我不停的努力跟它作斗争
but nothing... nothing feels normal.
但是一切 一切都不正常
That's 'cause nothing is normal, Dre.
因为一切本来就不正常 Dre
We're disinfecting boxes.
我们要给盒子消毒
We're waiting in line at the grocery store.
我们进超♥市♥要排队
I microwaved our mail yesterday.
我昨天用微波炉叮了咱们的邮件
So it's understandable that you're stressed, sweetie.
所以我非常理解你觉得压力很大
We... We... We don't have any of our normal coping mechanisms.
我们无法像往常一样排解压力
We can't go out. We can't see friends.
我们不能出门 我们不能见朋友
I can't go to the bar after work
我不能下班以后偷偷去喝一杯
and tell you guys I got stuck in traffic.
然后跟你们说我堵车了
Look, we're used to living life with... certainty.
听着 我们习惯于生活在确定之中
Mmhmm. And we don't have that anymore.
嗯 然而现在不再确定了
And it's not just us. It's all over the world, Dre.
并且不止是我们这样 整个世界现在都是这样 Dre
This is hard.
这很难
You know, the scariest part is
最可怕的部分是
we don't know when this is gonna end.
我们不知道这样的日子什么时候才能结束
You know, how am I
我怎么才能
supposed to help the kids with their homework
又要辅♥导♥孩子做作业
and make sure they're eating their vegetables
又要确保他们吃蔬菜
and get my work done and... keep this house running?
又要搞定我的工作 重点 让家里一切正常运转
Oh, Dre, I know you're trying to do everything,
Dre 我知道你想做成每一件事
but you... you got to be easy on yourself.
但是 你得悠着点来
This is too much for anyone...
对任何人来说这都很不容易
especially you.
尤其是你
You're fragile.
你太脆弱了
What?
啥
Dre, I saw you knock out a box of cookies.
Dre 我看着你暴打了一盒曲奇
Okay, babe.
好吧 宝贝
Okay. Maybe you're right.
没错 也许你是对的
I need to go easier, but we all do.
我得放轻松 我们都得放轻松
Yeah.
没错
Hey, how far up the mountain did you get?
嘿 你开车上山开了多远
Oh. I never made it to the mountain.
其实我根本没开到山上去
What? Yeah. No.
什么 从没
I saw an aboveground swimming pool in a front yard,
我在一家的前院里看到了一个露天泳池
and I turned around. Mm.
我就掉头了 呃
That's when I knew it was unsafe.
开到那儿我就觉得不安全了
Mmhmm. Hey, hey, hey, hey! That's my wine!
不安全 喂 喂 喂 那是我的酒
No, baby. It was your wine.
宝贝 现在不是了
So I decided to put my
我决定实行我的
"Going a little easier" plan into practice.
"放轻松"计划
Hey, guys.
小姑娘小伙子
Got a quarantine activity for us to do.
我给咱找了一个居家隔离小游戏
To improve our cognitive skills
用来提高我们的认知水平
and problem-solving abilities?
和解决问题的能力吗
To have fun. Oh. Okay.
用来找乐子 也行
All the, uh, good puzzles were sold out,
所有有意思的拼图都卖♥♥完了
so we just have the...
所以我们只能拼
Jacksonville skyline.
杰克逊维尔天际线
That works. Okay.
可以啊 好嘞
Let's do it. Move that out of the way.
来吧 把这地儿清一下
Everybody's going to make a few mistakes
每个人都会在第一次经历疫情时
in their first pandemic.
犯一些错误
Mine was thinking
而我犯的错就是
I could keep everything the way it used to be.
以为自己能够让一切一如既往
There is no "Way it used to be."
其实没有什么所谓的"既往"
Best we can do is figure out the way it is.
我们最能做的 就是发现生活原本的样子
Sounds like someone's having a lot of fun.
某人好像玩的很开心啊
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! Look! It's Olivia!
没错 我在跟Olivia视频
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Yeah, we were just chatting a little bit.
我们就 闲聊呢
Well, don't let me interrupt.
别让我扫了你们的兴
Okay.
好嘞
Are you two talking about me, or...
你们是在聊我吗
Absolutely not.
当然不是
No. No. Of course not. No.
不是 当然不是
Oh. We were actually...
哦 其实我们在
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表