Diane, I'm not mad we got caught.
Diane 我不是因为被抓而生气
I'm mad that you told me everyone admired my drip
我生气是因为你说大家都觉得我很酷
when all you really needed was a lookout.
但是你真正需要的只是一个望风的
Jack, what are you talking about?
Jack 你在说什么呢
You were part of the team.
你是团队里的一份子
The worst part of the team.
队里拖后腿的吧
The part no one wants.
没人想当的角色
You invited me because I was the only sucker who would do it.
你邀请我是因为只有我这个傻子才愿意做
No, I invited you because you're the only person I trust.
不是的 我邀请你是因为你是我唯一信任的人
Anyone else would have bailed when those floodlights hit,
换做是其他人 灯一照过来早就溜了
but you tried to warn us.
但你还是来给我们通风报信了
It's not your fault that they had the exits covered.
他们在出口守着也不是你的错啊
It actually may have been.
可能真的是我的错
I probably shouldn't have Instagrammed my lookout position.
我可能不应该在Instagram上面暴露我的望风点
You know, before I got my phone taken away,
在我手♥机♥被没收之前
everyone was texting about what a great guy you are.
大家都在发短♥信♥说你是非常棒的人
Greg Curtis even got your number
Greg Curtis甚至要了你的电♥话♥
so he could invite you to his next party.
这样他就能邀请你去他的下一场派对了
Oh.
哦
For real? Mmhmm.
真的吗 嗯哼
That's so cool.
那真是太棒了
Oh, God, what am I gonna wear?
天呐 我要穿什么
Greg's probably going to juvie,
Greg可能要进少管所了
so we got time to figure that out.
所以我们有的是时间思考这个问题
Hey, son, you got a second?
嘿 儿子 你有空吗
I know I came down really hard on you about the weed thing,
我知道我为你抽大♥麻♥的事情狠狠批评了你
but hear me out.
但听我说一句
I don't trust that the world is ready
我不相信这个世界准备好
to see a Black man smoke weed without consequences.
接受一个黑人堂而皇之地抽大♥麻♥
I mean, hell,
我是说 该死
I get nervous checking my cellphone on the corner.
我在角落查手♥机♥的时候都紧张兮兮的
No, I... I get it.
不 我 我知道
I know that people look at me smoking differently
我知道人们在抽大♥麻♥这件事情上会区别对待
than if I were my White friends.
我和我的白人朋友
That is why I'm extra cautious,
这就是我特别小心的原因
but I appreciate you looking out.
但我很谢谢你的提醒
If I'm being honest, son...
如果要说真话的话 儿子
I'm jealous that you can get high
我很嫉妒你能抽嗨
and tune out the world.
然后把世界抛在脑后
I mean, I got high,
我是说 我是抽嗨了
and I checked all of our security cameras.
结果我检查了咱家所有的监控摄像头
We got a blind spot in the garage.
我们车♥库♥里有一个监控死角
Oh, yeah, that sounds like the opposite of fun.
哦 是吗 听起来和好玩沾不上边啊
You know, when I'm faded,
你知道吗 我精神飘忽的时候
I like to throw a bunch of towels in the dryer
我喜欢把一堆毛巾扔到烘干机里
and then wrap them around myself
然后把自己裹起来
and pretend that I'm in the womb.
假装我在子♥宫♥里
And that works, huh?
很舒服对吧
Yeah. Never felt safer.
是啊 前所未有的安全感
But if it doesn't work for you and it makes you feel paranoid,
但如果这对你不起作用 而且还让你产生猜疑
it's just not for you.
那你就不适合这种方式
Well, son, as long as you're being safe.
儿子 只要在安全的情况下
You know, I'm...
你知道 我
I'm just happy that you found something
我还是很高兴你能找到
that helps you relax.
让自己放松的事情的
And you know if you ever want to hang out,
你知道如果你想一起玩
we don't have to smoke.
我们不需要抽东西的
Oh, no, I think I'm gonna need a little bit of something, though.
哦 不 我觉得我还是需要一些东西的
Hey, you wanna play some "2K"?
嘿 你想一起玩"2K"吗
Oh, yeah. I'm down.
哦 好啊 我可以
Just let me, uh, run to the garage for a second.
我先 呃 去一趟车♥库♥ 很快
Oh. Okay. Yeah.
哦 好的 好
Yeah. Yeah. Do that.
对 对 去吧
Oh! Hey.
哦 嘿
Let me show you that, uh, blind spot in the garage.
让我给你展示一下车♥库♥那个盲区
Why don't you?
好的呀
What is she doing?
她在干嘛
I guess it's true.
我猜他们说的是真的
A working mother never sleeps.
有工作的妈妈从来不睡觉
Is she talking to a pineapple?
她在跟菠萝讲话吗
Oh, honey.
不是吧
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表