I've got to create a campaign
我要掀起一片热潮
that's just as powerful as the "Be Like Mike" ad.
和"就像Mike一样"那个广♥告♥一样
It...
这
It had me thinking that anything was possible
这令我想到 一切皆有可能
as long as I was willing to put in the work.
只要我有恒心
To inspire people to that degree
将这种信念植入人们的心中
so I can know I'm making a difference
这样我就知道我带来了改变
while I'm sticking it to your mama...
特别是我和你妈妈对峙的时候
that's what I need to do.
那就是我要做的事
Hey, son, what is the world in need of right now?
嘿 儿子 这个世界现在最需要什么
A vaccine. Okay, what's after that?
疫苗 好吧 除了疫苗呢
Universal healthcare.
全球免费医保
Rent forgiveness. Universal basic income.
免除房♥租 设定全球基本工资
Say something that's possible.
说点可能实现的好嘛
That's the thing. Everything that I want is impossible.
没错 任何我想要的都是不可能的
I want to take my lady by the hand
我想牵着我女朋友的手
and whisk her to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
一起飞到哈利波特的魔法世界
I want to get a gentle adjustment
我希望瑜伽老师
from my yoga teacher.
温柔地纠正我的动作
I want to dap up my friends.
我想和朋友触拳庆祝
That's it.
就是这个
What?
啥
That's it, son!
就是这个 小子
People want to be touched.
人们想要被触碰
Th-The power... of hands!
手具有力量
Yes! The human touch! I got... Hey!
没错 触碰 我有 嘿
Hey. Where you going?
嘿 你要干嘛
It's... It's probably for the best.
这也许对我们都好
I... I didn't want to take another shower anyway.
总之我不想再多洗一次澡
Well, now I have to go shower my hand.
现在我要去洗我的手
Excuse me. Excuse me. All right, okay.
不好意思 不好意思 好的
Excuse me. Six feet.
不好意思 六英尺距离
All right, the blades again?
好吧 又在模仿螺旋桨吗
Six feet. Yes, again.
六英尺 对的 没错
You don't understand Junior, all right?
你不了解Junior 好吗
There is no one that is more committed to our safety
不会有任何人比Junior
than my Junior.
更关注我们的安全
Well, everyone is, right, to a certain point.
一定意义上 每个人都是啊
Until it comes to that haircut or that birthday party.
直到要剪头发或者要举♥行♥生日派对了
Plus no one believes how sick you can get
其次没人会预料到病会有多严重
until you've seen what we've seen.
除非你看到我们看到的
Well, Junior does.
Junior看到了
Does he? Yeah.
他看到了么 是的
Okay, all right, look.
好吧 看
It's probably just a delivery person.
可能只是个快递员
The camera's really vague.
摄像头很模糊
You can't really see, but he said it's not her.
你看不清楚 但是他说不是她
That's all the proof I need. Just look.
这就是证据 快看
Hey, babe. It's Olivia.
嘿 宝贝 我是Olivia
I'll meet you out back.
后院见
Ooh, where do you think she's dropping the package?
哦 你觉得她会把包裹放哪儿呢
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢你们来
Oh, look how handsome our son is, Earl.
哦 看我们的儿子多帅 Earl
You look like RuPaul out of drag.
你看起来像不♥穿♥女装的RuPaul
Thank you, Mama. All right. I...
谢谢 老妈 好的
I know you're probably all wondering
我知道你们一定在想
where I've been for a little while.
我刚刚去哪儿了
I haven't.
我可没在想
I firmly believe it's every father's right
我坚决相信每个父亲都有权利
to disappear for as long as he sees fit.
想消失多久就消失多久
I've been working on my masterpiece,
我一直在准备我的巨作
and I'm finally finished.
而现在我终于完成了
You know, it's a delicate marriage
你知道 艺术和商业之间的关系
between art and commerce
就像脆弱的婚姻
that birthed a baby named hope.
它们的结晶叫做希望
I call it: "Touch."
我把它命名为"触碰"
Hands.
手
We all have them.
我们都有手
And we ask them to do a lot.
我们用手做很多事
But really, hands are meant to touch.
但实际上 手是用来触碰的
Today touching is a weapon.
在今天 触碰会造成伤害
Touching is dangerous.
触碰是危险的
But one day soon, we'll return to normal.
但总有一天 情况会恢复正常
And your hands will touch again...
我们可以再次触碰彼此
And we'll be ready
我们会准备好
with Soft Hands Lotion.
丝滑护手霜
Powerful, right?
有感染力吧
Take a moment to... to gather your emotions.
用一分钟整理一下你的情绪
Okay, uh, nobody has anything to say?
好的 没人想要说吗
I'm sorry, a-are you selling people hands?
抱歉 你是在向人们推销手吗
Look, I'm just gonna say it, baby.
听着 实话实说 宝贝
Hey, that wasn't it. What?
嘿 这不是你能做到最好的 啥
But, Mama, that was my best. I gave you all that I had.
但是 老妈 这是我能做到最好的了 我已经做到最好
M-Maybe it just needs a... A new tag line.
也许换一句新的广♥告♥词
You know, something that reminds you
你知道的 就是那种能提醒大家
even in this unprecedented time,
在这一前所未有的时期
now more than ever, that even when we're apart,
尤为重要的是 即使我们是分开的
we're together.
我们的心连在一起
Oh, no.
哦 不
And there it was. I wasn't making art.
原来如此 我并不是在创造艺术
I was just lazily throwing together tag lines.
我只是在懒惰地堆砌广♥告♥词罢了
Whatever "Essential" was, I was the opposite.
不管"必要"的意思是什么 我都挨不上边
Looks like he's thinking over
看起来他在思考
those terrible life choices he's made.
那些他做出的糟糕的人生决策
What do you say you and me get out of here?
我们出去一下好不好
Tasty.
当然
Listen, baby, if it makes you feel any better,
听着 宝贝 如果这能让你好受一点
your ad has inspired me
我想说 你的广♥告♥激励了我
to put my hands on your Daddy right now.
让我想对你老爸动手动脚
Thank you, son.
谢谢 小子
Yeah.
好吧
Come on, Earl. I'm gonna wear you out.
快来 Earl 我要榨干♥你♥
We don't know that she went inside.
我们不能确定她在里面
They're probably just out in the backyard.
他们也许只是在后院
They're socially distanced.
他们会保持社交距离
Bow, come on. What?
Bow 拜托 啥
You're the smartest person I know.
你是我所认识的最聪明的人
Hey!
喂
It's... it's fair.
没 没错
Why are you having such trouble
为什么你没办法接受
accepting what's happening under your roof?
你们家屋檐底下已经发生的事呢
I know it's happening, okay?
我知道已经发生了
But I can't do my job if I have to think about that.
但是一想到这事 我就没办法继续工作
I don't know about you,
我不知道你什么情况
but I did not sign up to fight a deadly virus
但是我可不想在家人拖后腿的情况下
with one arm tied behind my back.
和致命病毒奋战
And if I can't believe that every member of my family
如果我不能信任家里的每一个人
is doing their best to keep us safe,
都在尽最大的努力保护我们的安全
especially my most reliable family member,
特别是我最信任的家人
then I'm sorry, but we're screwed.
那抱歉 但是我们确实完了
And I don't know if I can get through this.
我不知道我是否能撑过去
So I'm not focusing on that, okay?
所以我不会老想着这个问题
Dr. Alvarez to emergent care.
Dr. Alvarez到紧急救护室来一下
Code Black, let's go. Okay. Let's do this.
黑色警告 走吧 好的 来吧
You guys ready to be "Heroes." Let's do it.
你们准备好做"英雄" 来吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, Mom.
嘿 老妈
Oh! You need a hand?
哦 你需要帮手吗
Step back. Is everything all right?
退后一点 一切都好吗
I said step back, Junior! Sorry.
我说后退 Junior 抱歉
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表