Now, I've kept that secret for years,
我已经把这个秘密保守了很多年
but Junior felt I should be honest with you.
但是Junior认为我应该对你坦诚
Well, at least that explains why he said,
好吧 至少这解释了为什么他跟我说
"Hey, Pops, come put the moves on Grandma."
"嘿 老爹 快来对奶奶展开行动"
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I thought it was harmless.
我以为这没什么
Baby, I don't care about that.
宝贝 我不在乎那些
I can't blame you for loving a classic.
我不会因为你喜爱一首金曲而怪你的
And I suppose I also can't blame you
我想我也不能责备你
for wanting a little consistency in your romantic life.
你只是想让你的爱情生活里保持一点一致性
Now, I know I haven't always been
我也知道我并不一直是
the best provider of that for you.
你最好的选择
You're the most consistent thing in my life, Earl.
你是我生命中的始终如一Earl
For better or worse.
不管怎样
Mm.
嗯
Well, let's keep aiming for better.
好啊 让我们继续追求更好的目标
I love you.
我爱你
And while we're getting things off our chests, um...
鉴于我们都在掏心窝子
No, no.
不不
Just hold on. Let me say this, now.
等等让我现在说出来
You know, for the first five years we were together...
你知道么 和你在一起的前五年
Yes?
咋了
...I thought your name was Ruthie.
我一直以为你的名字是Ruthie
I did.
真的
You know, if you say it like R... Oh, my God.
你知道吗如果像这样说 我的天
Say it fast. Say it fast. YYou know what?
念快一点 快点念 你 你知道么
Ruby, Ruth. Ruby, Ruthie.
Ruby Ruth Ruby Ruthie
You might want to shut up like right now.
你最好立刻闭嘴了啊
Just let it go.
别管它了
Let it go 'cause I heard you scream that one night.
别说了 有天晚上我听到你一直在喊这个名字
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表