Bishop! I got some bad news.
主教 我有坏消息
They had a thing. My boy!
他们有点什么 兄弟
Oh! Hey!
哦 嘿
It ain't Christmas till Starbucks changes their cups
只有星巴克上新杯子 以及Dre露面了
and Dre comes through. What's going on, baby?
圣诞节才算到了 近况如何呀 兄弟
My friends Ladarius, Ronnie, and T-Will
我的朋友们 Ladarius Ronnie 和 T-Will
have been with me since jump.
小时候就认识了
They were as Compton as it gets.
他们都是老康普顿人了
Just like me.
就跟我一样
Welcome home, friend.
欢迎回家 朋友
Hey, it's good to be home,
嘿 回家的感觉太棒了
especially when everybody's coming together
尤其是大家聚在一起
to do something great.
做一些有意思的事
Hey, Compton looks out for Compton.
嘿 康普顿人罩着康普顿人
Yeah, we do. We do.
是的 我们确实这样 我们是这样子的
And thanks for showing those pictures to Bow.
感谢给Bow看了这些图片
Glad I ain't got ringworm.
幸好我没得癣
You didn't send me anything.
你没发给我任何东西呀
Oh, no.
哦 不
I must have texted the wrong Dre.
我肯定是发给另一个Dre了
What?
啥
That's why things been weird with my boss.
原来这就是为啥我跟老板的关系变得微妙了
I gotta fix this!
我得解决这事
Don't end up like him, son.
别最后落得跟他一样 儿子
Are you guys ready to reap the rewards of service?
你们准备好在奉献中收获快乐了吗
That warm, fuzzy feeling that you have in your belly right now...
那种你们肚子里此刻感受到的模糊的温暖感
that's what I feel every day when I walk into the hospital.
那就是我每天走进医院的感受
Mm-hmm. That's why I'm a doctor.
嗯哼 这就是我做医生的原因
Okay, volunteers. I'm Cameron.
好嘞 志愿者们 我是Cameron
Hi, Cameron! Hi.
嗨 Cameron 嗨
Let's get you your assignments.
我们来分配一下任务
You'll start here, and you'll
你从这开始 你得在人家等待的时候
hold someone's tray while they wait.
帮他们拿好托盘
Mm. Let's talk about that for a second, shall we, Cameron?
嗯 我们来谈一下这个行吗 Cameron
While yes, it's probably good for Jack
是的 这大概确实能为Jack积累一些
to get some experience in the food-service industry,
餐饮服务业的经验
I'm more on the management track...
但我比较倾向于管理方面的岗位
Diane, there is no "I" in "Service."
Diane "服务"里无"自我"
Yes, there is. Yes, there is.
有的 是有的
Charity? Nope.
慈善 不是
Selflessness.
是无私
All right? So, you guys take your assignments
懂了吗 所以你们都领好任务了
and you be good sports about it.
去好好干吧 友好一点
Let's go. Come on, now.
走吧 来 快
Oh, my God, Cameron, I am so sorry about my kids.
哦 天呐 Cameron 我为我的孩子们道歉
It's so embarrassing.
这太尴尬了
I'm trying to teach them the joy of volunteering
我在试着教他们体会志愿服务之乐
comes from giving of oneself to others.
源于自我奉献
So, how will I be giving of myself?
话说 我在什么岗位上奉献自我呢
You're... in the kitchen on potatoes.
你 负责在厨房♥削土豆
Oh.
哦
Isn't that kind of like
这任务不就像
putting the star on the bench
给明星坐冷板凳
with that assignment, don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Isn't volunteering about selflessness?
志愿服务不是在于无私吗
Eh, it is.
呃 是的
It is, but I'm a doctor,
它是的 但我是个医生
so these hands are for holding lives,
所以我这双手是用来挽救生命的
not roots.
不是抓土豆须的
Potatoes aren't roots.
土豆不是须状的
I went to med school, so I can actually say what potatoes are,
我读过医学院 所以我准确知道土豆是什么
but come on, I'm here. I'm here.
但是拜托 我在这 我现在在这呢
Put me to use.
发挥我的作用吧
Use me.
委我以重任
All right, Doctor.
好吧 医生
Just pretend this peeler is your scalpel,
就把这刨子当作是你的手术刀
and just try to see as many patients as you can today.
然后今天看尽量多的病人
Well, lucky for you...
行吧 算你走运
there is no job too small for me!
对我来说没有微不足道的工作
Like this is medical grade.
这哪比得上医用级的
Garbage.
垃圾
Ah! Ooh!
啊 呜呼
I still got it!
我还是宝刀未老啊
Just like when we set the Compton record
就像那会我们刷新了
for most pick-up wins in a day.
康普顿单日最高球赛获胜记录一样
We even beat Werewolf Isaiah's squad.
我们甚至击败了狼人以赛亚小队
He was only good 'cause no one wanted
他打得好仅仅是因为体毛太多
to guard all that body hair. Uhhuh.
谁都不想去防守他 嗯嗯
The point is, those were the good-old days.
关键是 那些已是美好的往日了
Look, we would meet here, we'd go play some hoops,
听着 我们可以在这碰头完了去打篮球
head over to the Friendly. Ohh.
然后去友好商店 哦
The Friendly. The Friendly.
友好商店 友好商店
What's the Friendly?
友好商店是啥
Friendly Corner Market, man,
是友好街角超♥市♥ 兄弟
but you could get anything at the Friendly...
但那应有尽有
fireworks, fly swatter, eh, off-brand candy.
烟花 苍蝇拍 呃 杂牌糖
Ooh, love me some Skattles.
哦 我喜欢斯凯特糖
I even bought my copy of "Thriller" from the Friendly.
我甚至在那买♥♥了<惊悚>专辑
It was missing two songs.
它缺漏了两首歌♥
I still haven't heard "Human Nature."
我还没听到<人性>这首呢
You know what?
你猜怎么着
I'll take you by the Friendly a little later
我打算待会就带你去友好商店
and get you some M-and-Thems.
给你买♥♥点冒牌MM豆
It's gonna be great.
那肯定会很棒
Uh, Dre,
呃 Dre
the Friendly's been closed for like eight years.
友好商店大概八年前就已经倒闭了
What?
啥
Nobody told me?
没人告诉过我呀
Yeah, it became Friendly Pager,
是真的 它拆成很多小店了 比如友好寻呼机专卖♥♥
Friendly Mobile, Friendly Screen Repair...
友好手♥机♥专卖♥♥ 友好屏幕维修
Friendly Wings? The best wings of all time.
还有友好炸翅 简直是有史以来最棒的炸翅了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Right, right.
哦哦 对对 是的是的
Th-Th-That chicken. Mm-hmm.
那 那 那个鸡 嗯哼
And that Branch sauce.
和那个树枝牌烧烤酱
What's that? Buffalo ranch?
那是啥 你是说布法罗牧场酱吗
No.
不是
Where you been, man?
你扯哪去了 兄弟
He's been having too much of that bougie Valley salad dressing.
他在格伦谷吃了太多高档沙拉酱了
Wow, Dad.
哇哦 爸爸
Looks like we're both learning a lot
看来我们今天
about Compton today, huh?
都更了解康普顿了 是吧
Well, I know what's not closed...
行吧 我知道有家没倒闭的
the Grill Prince on Central.
市中心的烧烤王子
What do you say we all go by there
你们觉得我们去那儿
and get five Dre Specials?
来五份Dre特餐怎么样
You know, the thing I ordered so much
你知道的 就是我常点的那样东西
that they named it after me?
点太多次以至于他们以我的名字命名了
The Grill Prince is cool. Mmhmm.
烧烤王子不错 嗯哼
Oh, man, if they had a Branch burger, though?
哦 兄弟 万一他们有树枝牌烧烤酱汉堡呢
Well, you know what?
行 你猜怎么着
I'm not gonna get you anything, Ronnie.
我不会给你点任何东西的 Ronnie
Son, come help me over here.
儿子 过来帮忙
Ah.
啊
There you are. Oh, hello, Cameron...
你在这呢 哦 你好 Cameron
The kitchen wants to know how it's going with the potatoes.
厨房♥这边想知道土豆削好了没
Well, actually, I know Chef was thinking mashed,
其实 我知道主厨想做土豆泥
but I would suggest au gratin potatoes,
但我比较建议烤土豆的做法
cause I don't know if you can see here,
因为我不知道你能不能看清楚这儿
but I have done a rustic peel.
我削得很粗糙
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表