others in the Johnson gang seemed to have the right idea.
Johnson家族中的其他人似乎有正确的想法
All right, I think this gets my point across.
好了 我想我的观点已经讲清楚了
Yours looks way better than mine.
你的看起来比我的好多了
Um... almost all the words are spelled right.
嗯几乎所有的单词都拼写正确
Thanks. I really tried.
谢谢我真的尽力了
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Hey, a bunch of us are about to go up by the school
嘿我们一群人要去学校了
and post some flyers about the upcoming march.
并发一些传♥单♥宣传一下即将举办的游♥行♥
Wanna roll with us? Yes!
想和我们一起去吗 想去
Or... yeah, I think I could swing it.
或者 是的我想我可以凑合一下
All right, let's roll.
好了 我们走吧
I only have four spots in my car.
我的车只有四个座位
Oh, cool. I mean, one, two, three, four, so...
哦 酷 我是说 一二三四 所以
Actually one,two,three,four...
实际上是 一二三四
Oh. Uh...
哦呃
Well, we were just gonna put up signs in the neighborhood,
嗯我们刚正打算在附近树标语牌
so, uh, maybe you guys can do that.
所以也许你们可以接手弄一下
Bye.
再见
Next protest, we're going to need
下次搞抗♥议♥ 我们必须得把
to make having a third row of seating mandatory.
汽车有第三排座位列为强制性措施
Hmmph
哼
Listen to me.
听我说
That boy could be driving a motor home,
那个男孩哪怕开的是一辆房♥车
there still wouldn't be enough room for two 15-year-old boys.
也依然没足够的空间容纳两个15岁的男孩
But we're small.
但是我们个头很小
I'm fine sitting on a lap.
我不介意坐在别人♥大♥腿上
Okay.
好吧
Freshmen girls are playing a different game than boys.
高一女生玩的游戏和男生不一样
See, Diane's a flower, m'kay?
Diane是一朵花 明白吗
And right now she's in season, she's blossoming.
现在她正在花季 她正在绽放
You're just a sapling
你只是一棵小树
that hopefully one day becomes a tree.
希望有朝一日能成为一颗参天大树
But no one wants to hang around with freshman boys.
可没人会想和新生男孩混在一起
But Diane and I are twins.
但是Diane和我是双胞胎
You are.
你们是
But Diane's on a different path now, baby.
但是Diane现在在另一条路上 宝贝
Okay, Grandma.
好吧 奶奶
But so you know, we were triplets,
但你知道我们曾是三胞胎
and she chose to absorb the other one.
她选择吸收掉另一个
So, I think we're good.
所以 我想我们好着呢
Yeah. A'ight.
是的 好吧
Hmph.
哼
Hi, babe.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby. Now, look...
嗨 宝贝 现在听着
Can you believe your son? Huh?
你能相信你的儿子吗 哼
All right, he's trying to change the police and Medicare
他尝试去改变警♥察♥资金和医疗保险
and potholes with social media posts.
填补漏洞 通过在社交媒体上发帖子
Of course he is, Dre.
当然可以啊 Dre
Online activism works.
线上行动主义确实有用
It has brought attention to police brutality
它让更多人开始重视警♥察♥暴♥力♥执法问题
in a way that we've never seen before.
用一种我们没见过的全新的方式
It's toppled dictators.
它颠覆了独♥裁♥者
Ended Roseanne's career.
结束了罗西妮·巴尔的职业生涯
You should be proud of your son.
你应该为你的儿子感到骄傲
He's getting in "Good trouble."
他陷入了一个"有益的麻烦"中
"Good trouble"? Yeah.
"有益的麻烦"吗 是的
Bow. Huh?
Bow 嗯
I occupied the A building at Howard.
当初我占据了霍华德大学一栋教学楼
Junior is occupying my couch.
Junior只是占据了我的沙发
Dre, you sound so old right now, and you rarely sound young.
Dre 你听上去像个老古董 你已经很少说出有年轻气息的话语了
This makes your "Drake sings too much to be a rapper" take
这让你认为"公鸭唱得太多了 不配称为饶舌歌♥手"这样的观点
look cutting-edge.
都看上去像是在潮流前沿
Dre, Junior has as much fire as you had at his age.
Dre 就跟当初也是这年纪的你一样 Junior心有烈火
He's just using his voice differently.
他只是在用不同的方式发声
Bow, protest without some sort of sacrifice is just words.
Bow 没有牺牲的抗♥议♥只是无力的言语罢了
Ali, he lost the prime of his career.
阿里他失去了自己事业的鼎盛时期
King lost his life.
金失去了自己的生命
A-And what did the black squares that everyone was posting do?
那些每个人都在网上发的黑色方块有什么用
Nothing. Huh? Nothing.
没有 嗯哼 一点用都没有
You want to know why, Bow?
你想知道为什么吗
Because it was just a gesture.
因为那只是惺惺作态罢了
And that's exactly what our son is... A black square.
那正是我们的儿子正在做的事 做一个黑色方块
You're proud of that, aren't you?
你很是为这段演讲自豪 不是吗
Eh, a little bit. Yeah.
呃 确实有点 我就知道
Yeah, just wish he was here for it.
还蛮希望他本人在场倾听一下
Mm-hmm, of course.
嗯哼 那当然
I realized that Junior wasn't going to learn
我明白过来 Junior自己并不会
how to really make a difference scrolling through his phone.
因为各种看手♥机♥就学会了怎么去改变世界
He needed me to set the example.
他需要我来给他树立一个榜样
Hey, son, I want you to look at something.
嘿 儿子 我想给你看件东西
All right.
好的
What you're about to see is
你将要看到的是
what happens when you actually get your hands dirty.
当你真正亲历亲为时会发生的改变
This is clear, concise, and effective.
这很清楚 易懂 简明 有效
We're at Stevens & Lido support Black business
我们Stevens & Lido支持黑人企业
and economic empowerment for the Black community at large.
为整个黑人社区争取经济赋权
Together, we can be the change we want to see in the world.
携手共进 我们将给这个世界带来我们想要看到的改变
I've got Stevens & Lido to announce a plan
我让Stevens & Lido颁行了这样一个计划
to provide pro bono ad services for Black-owned businesses.
通过为黑人企业无偿提供广♥告♥服务
Bam!
怎么样
That's it?
就这
What do you mean, "That's it?"
你什么意思什么叫"就这"
All right, we're... we're gonna teach them to create websites,
我们我们教他们如何创建网站
organize media buys, build e-commerce capabilities.
如何利用媒体赚流量如何建立电子商务能力
Do you know how much that's gonna help us
你知道这些可以提供多大的帮助吗
keep Black dollars in Black pockets?
让属于黑人的财富留在黑人的口袋里
I think you're confusing Black capitalism with Black activism.
我想你把黑人资本主义和黑人行动主义混为一谈了
Ah.
啊
I get why you can't understand what I'm saying.
我知道你为什么不能明白我的意思了
It's because I didn't say it in 150 characters or less, huh?
因为我没在150个字之内表达完我的观点 嗯
No, I get what you're doing.
不 我知道你在做什么
I just feel like a lot of other companies
我只是觉得这和很多其他公♥司♥做的一样
have made statements or donations.
发表声明或是组织捐赠什么的
It's not about what other companies did.
重要的不是别的公♥司♥做了什么
It's about me using my capital
重要的是我用自己的资本
to accomplish something concrete.
去完成了一件具体而有意义的事
Son, I put my ass on the line at work.
儿子 我可是把我的职业生涯都赌上了啊
This is how it gets done.
而这些就是我的成果
Or it's how you preserve the status quo.
又或者 你只是在维持现状
Me, personally, I am more into burning it all down
而我不同 我更想要的是推♥翻♥一切
and starting all over,
然后建立全新的开始
but, hey, you know, I get why you are not interested
但是 嘿 你知道吗 我懂为什么你对此不感兴趣
in changing things that much.
不想要这么巨大的改变
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Come on, face it, Dad.
拜托 面对现实吧 爸爸
You've become "The Man".
你已经成为了"老大哥"了
What?
什么
Nice try, though.
你努力了 真的
I am not "The Man".
我才不是“老大哥”
I am not "The Man"!
我才不是“老大哥”
You...
你
You are a Black Square!
你就是一个黑色方块
Damn it, that did not have the sting I thought it would.
妈的 这个比喻没我想象中那么给力
Okay. All right, I think I got it.
好了 行了 都准备好了
Hey, babe. Hey.
嘿 宝贝 嘿
Oh. Mmhmm?
哦 嗯
You missed a place setting.
你少放了一套餐具
No, I didn't. Yeah, you did.
不 我没有少放 不 你漏了一套
Unh-unh.
嗯哼
Revolutionaries, they sit at the counter.
那几个革命家吗 他们坐柜台那
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表