It's good to see love last.
能看到爱情长存真好
I hope that's me someday.
我希望我以后也能这样
Me too.
我也一样
Oh, look.
噢 看啊
Old folks trying to take selfies.
老俩口自♥拍♥呢
I'mma go help. They don't need any more pictures of the sky.
我去帮忙 他们可不需要再拍到天空了
Get in there. Yeah.
了解 去吧
Grandma, turn the phone around.
奶奶 把手♥机♥转过来
Was that your girlfriend you were just with?
刚刚跟你一起的女孩是你女友吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
You two make such a beautiful couple.
你俩真是郎才女貌的一对
Thank you, Auntie.
多谢 姑妈
You know, the secret is minimal sun exposure
你懂的 美丽的秘诀就是远离紫外线
and nightly skincare routines, yeah.
还有夜间护肤流程
Looks like we'll be coming back for another wedding soon.
看样子我们马上就又要回来再参加一场婚礼了
No. No. Come on.
不 不 别开玩笑了
See? Hey!
看到了吧 嘿
Oh!
噢
Junior Lockhart-Johnson Jr.
孩子要不叫Junior Lockhart-Johnson Jr.
As Junior was seeing Olivia in a new light,
就在Junior对Olivia有了新的认识的时候
I was seeing my family in a new light, too.
我也对我的家人有了新的认识
I just wanted to let you know everybody's talking about
我就是想让你知道人们是怎么议论你
how you sprang for those fancy porta-potties.
关于你花钱买♥♥那些高级的移♥动♥厕所的事
Yeah.
是
You know how much I like a nice bathroom.
你懂我有多爱整洁的卫生间
Yeah, unfortunately, I do, Unc.
是啊 很不幸的是 我懂你 叔叔
Mm. Yeah.
嗯 是啊
You been doing well for yourself, huh? I'm trying.
你做的不错啊 我在尽力
Well, you know, my boy Ryon
好吧 你知道的 我儿子Ryon
just graduated from college with a marketing degree.
刚从大学毕业 获得了市场营销学位
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Everybody loves him.
大家都喜欢他
If he just has a chance... Okay.
他要是能有那么一个机会 嗯
...then h-he could take it and run with it.
他就会抓住它然后充分利用它
All right, well, if he doesn't mind starting from the bottom,
好吧 这样的话 他要是不介意从底层做起
you know, I can see what we have available at Stevens & Lido.
我可以帮他在Stevens & Lido看看有没有什么职位
You mean you gonna get my baby boy a job?
你是说你能给我家宝贝找个工作了
Hey, hey, hey. No promises, Unc, all right?
嘿 嘿 不打保票 叔 好吧
I don't even know if we have anything available,
我也不知道我们有没有职位空缺
but I could put in a good word for him.
但是我可以替他美言几句
After all, we are family, right?
毕竟咱是一家子嘛 对吧
Yeah. Thank you, Dre, man.
是啊 谢谢你Dre 大侄儿
Oh. I really appreciate it.
没什么的 我真的很感谢
Oh, you got it, Unc. You got it. Really. Really.
噢 不算什么 叔 不算啥 太感谢了
Hey, right. Oh.
嘿 对了 哦
Okay. This is my music, man.
好了 这可是我的歌♥啊
Shoot, man, I'm gonna do my Philip Bailey imitation.
开始吧老兄 我要开始我的Philip Bailey模仿秀了
Let me hear it.
让我听听
**Every man*
*每个人
Ow! Oh, okay!
嗷 哦 好吧
Okay, Unc.
好吧 叔
**In his heart, there's a space*
*在他的心中有一片空间
**And the world can't erase his fantasies*
*这世界无法抹除他的幻想
**Take a ride...*
*兜着风
Hey, Pops.
嘿 老爹
Hey, son.
嘿 儿子
This whole wedding wouldn't even be happening
要是没有你
if it wasn't for you.
这场婚礼根本举♥行♥不了
And having my family here with me like this, it's like...
再加上我的家人像这样陪着我 就好像
It's like icing on my second wedding cake.
就如同我第二场婚礼的蛋糕上的糖霜
It is pretty great, right, Pops?
感觉挺棒的 是吧老爹
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Hey, uh, I just want to say I'm sorry
嘿 呃 我想为我对Norman叔叔
for overreacting to Uncle Norman.
过度反应的事情道歉
Did you know his youngest son is interested in advertising?
你知道他最小的儿子对广♥告♥业感兴趣吗
How you know that? Well, he told me he just graduated
你上哪知道的 呃 是他告诉我他刚毕业
and he's looking for a job, so I told him
还正在找工作 所以我跟他讲
I'd see what I could do at Stevens & Lido.
我会帮忙看看在Stevens & Lido能帮上点什么
He did, huh? Mmhmm.
他这么说了 是吗 嗯
Hold my drink for me. Yeah, okay.
帮我拿下酒 好的 没问题
**Our voices will...*
*我们的歌♥声会
**...live together!*
*在一起
**Till the twelfth of never*
*直到天长地久
Hey... Hey! Norman.
嘿 嘿 Norman
**As...*
*一直
Did you tell Ryon to, uh, hit Dre up about a job?
你是让Ryon去 呃 找Dre谈找工作的事吗
Oh, yeah, man. Yeah.
哦 是的老兄 是的
It's good that Dre can help, man.
Dre能帮忙真的是太好了 老兄
Job market is rough out there, man.
就业市场不景气啊兄弟
It is, but you didn't need to hit my son up about it.
是不景气 但是你没必要让我儿子找啊
Man, that's family, man. That's what family does.
兄弟 这就是家庭啊 这就是家人会做的
It is. Dre is your family, but he is my son.
是的 Dre是你的家人 但他也是我儿子
I need you to take your hand out his pocket.
我要你别占他的便宜
My hand out of his pocket?! Yeah!
不让我占他的便宜 是的
We didn't come here for a handout.
我们又不是过来求救济的
Exactly. Yeah.
就是啊 是啊
Although it would have been nice for Dre to at least negotiate
虽然这样会更好 要是Dre至少能帮我们
a family rate at the hotel he's forcing us to stay at.
在那个他逼着我们住的酒店砍个家庭价的话
You know, the one without a swimming pool.
你知道吧 它家连泳池都没有
Unlike the one here, which he refuses to heat.
不像这儿 他连暖气都不愿意开的这家
Okay, look, I'm not gonna have y'all descend on my son
好 听着 我不要让你们像一群天杀的蝗虫一样
like a bunch of damn locusts.
突然来拜访我的儿子
Hey, hey, Earl, Earl, Earl, Earl... Y'all need to go!
嘿 嘿 Earl 你们都得离开
No, you ain't got to go home,
不 你们不用回家
but you got to get the hell out of here.
但是你们都得给我从这里滚出去
Get. Go on. Everybody.
走 走吧 大家
Bbut, Earl... Get!
但是 Earl 走
Earl! Go on!
Earl 出去
Everybody! Well, screw you!
每个人 好 去你的吧
Everyone leave!
每个人都给我走
Is he talking to me? Yes.
他是在跟我讲吗 是的
What...
搞什么
You ready to tell me what happened?
愿意跟我讲讲怎么回事了吗
I mean, you were so excited to have your people here.
我是说 你之前明明对你家人能来那么激动
I don't know, son.
我不知道 儿子
I just got mad at the thought
只是我一想到Norman来这里
of Norman showing up here to use you.
就是为了利用你就很生气
Family has a way of feeling
家人总是习惯
like they're entitled to your success,
从你的成功中享受好处
and I wouldn't be doing my job as a father
而作为一名父亲
if I didn't protect you.
我必须保护你
They're my problem, not yours.
那是我的问题 不是你的
Pops, you don't have to protect me.
老爹 你用不着保护我的
Yes, I do.
用得着
You've worked so damn hard for everything you have,
你工作那么辛苦才得到今天拥有的一切
and I'm proud of that.
我为你骄傲
I'm not gonna let anyone,
我不会让任何人
not even my brother, mess with that.
哪怕是我的兄弟 来搅你的局
You're proud of me.
你为我骄傲
'Course I'm proud of you, dummy.
傻蛋 我当然为你骄傲
I don't want people asking you for a job or rent
我不希望有人找你讨一份工作 一份租金
or a college fund.
或者一份大学基金
It's best to keep these things separate.
要把这些事情分清楚
Okay, Pops, you've never really said you were proud of me.
噢 老爹 你从来没有说过你为我骄傲
I tell you all the time. Not really.
我可一直在说 并没有
Dre, I just broke ties with my brother.
Dre 我刚刚跟兄弟断绝关系
Can we please let this go?
我们能不能先跳过这个
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, I just feel bad that you're getting married
我只是觉得太糟了 你要结婚了
and you don't have your family here.
却没有家人在这儿
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表