Yes! You. You.
当然. 你 就你哦
Yes, of course. Of course, of course, of course.
好的 当然 当然了
I would love to. And I will be right over.
我很乐意去 我马上就来
I'm gonna go chill some toothpicks.
我去冻点牙签
Alright, great! Oh, my God. Toothpicks?
好的 太好了 哦 天呐 牙签
I hope you like sausage.
希望你喜欢香肠
And there it was.
总有这样的情况
In our moment of crisis,
在危机时刻
Bow had chosen a stranger over her own family.
Bow选择了站在陌生人而不是自己的家人这边
River Man would have never survived had he had a wife!
河边男要是有老婆的话就不会活下来了
While I was providing for my family,
当我在养家时
Bow was putting everyone and their mamas before us.
Bow却无私地把所有人连同他们的妈妈置于我们之上
I always knew that one day, you would betray me.
我一直知道你有一天会背叛我
Of course, I thought it would be with Prince,
当然了 只不过我以为会是跟Prince(美国著名音乐人)
at an after show. Oh, my God. Alright.
在映后派对上 哦 天呐 行吧
You know, really, after all, it is Prince.
你懂的 毕竟是Prince
I wouldn't be able to blame you.
那我也不配去责备你
But never in my wildest dreams did I see this coming.
但我做梦也想不到会是这样
Are you done?
你有完没完
I'm never done. Wow.
我没完 哦哦
And now you're taking her wine?
你现在还要给她带红酒
Yes. Why don't you give her one of the kids?
是 那你怎么不给她带一个我们的孩子呢
I mean, we have a surplus of those, too.
反正我们也有好几个呢是不是
You're starting something you can't stop.
你一发不可收拾了
Dre, you don't think that the pandemic
Dre 你不觉得疫情
has made people realize that we're all in this together?
使人们意识到我们要患难与共
I did something for Janine,
我为Janine行了方便
and now she's opening up her house to us.
现在她们家欢迎我们来做客
But no!
但你偏不
You would rather die in this heat
你宁愿死在这热浪里
than admit that your glorious wife is right.
也不愿意承认你光彩照人的老婆我是对的
My people are from Africa, Bow.
我的祖先来自非洲 Bow
I ain't scared of a little heat.
这点热不足为惧
Well, I am.
我怕热
Yeah, you would be.
那是 该你受着
Plus, Janine has power, and I need to charge my phone.
再说了 Janine那有电 我得给我手♥机♥充电
Well, I'm sure that she will let you,
我确信她会让你充电的
because you are a part of this community.
因为你是这个社区的一员
Come on, guys. Let's go get in some A/C.
来吧 我们去吹空调
No. You can take Junior.
不 你可以带着Junior
He can go over there and dip his celery in mayonnaise
他可以去那吃芹菜蘸蛋黄酱
with Janine, but... What?
跟Janine一起 但是 啥
...my two real kids?
至于我的俩亲亲孩子
They're gonna stay here with me.
他们得留在这陪我
Right, kids? Huddle.
对吧 孩子们 靠过来
We're staying at the Johnson house.
我们要留在Johnson家宅
But mostly for the doomsday steaks.
但主要是为了末日牛排
Okay, that's fine.
好吧 那也行
But if you change your mind,
但如果你们改变了主意
just know that everyone is welcome.
记得我们那欢迎所有人
Well...
呃
not everyone.
也不是所有人
Come on, Junior. Let's go.
来吧 Junior 我们走
Deuces.
拜拜了您哪
Let's go fire up this grill.
我们来烧烤
Alright!
好嘞
As payment for your loyalty,
作为对你们忠诚的回报
you two get first choice when those come off the grill.
等烤好了你们俩先选
Not gonna lie... so far, you're winning this battle.
说真的 这么一看 目前为止你赢了
Thank you, Jack.
谢谢你 Jack
And I like how you turned survival
我挺欣赏你把生存这事
into a fun family competition.
转变成了一场有趣的家庭竞赛
Baby girl, life is a competition.
我的宝贝姑娘 生活就是一场竞争
That's why we always have to be there for each other.
这就是我们要永远互相守护的原因
And I'm prepared enough for all of us.
并且我给我们做了充足的准备
Amen. Mmhmm.
阿门 嗯哼
That's why I always carry cash on me
这就是为什么我总是随身带现金
and I never let my gas dip below a quarter of a tank.
而且总是加好汽油 从不少于四分之一箱
I never want to let you guys down.
我从不想让你们失望
Mm.
嗯
Let's get this started right here.
我们就从这开始吧
Uh, you know, sometimes, you got to hit both of them.
呃 你知道的 有时候你两边都要开
Wait a minute.
等一下
Uh, do you have a different gas tank rule for propane?
呃 你备好汽油的规矩不适用于丙烷吗
Uh, maybe it just ran out.
呃 可能就是用完了
That's okay. Let's just go buy some.
没事 我们去买♥♥一些
If I'm being honest,
我坦白
I may have, uh, jeopardized our cash reserves
我可能 呃 花光了我的现金储备
while trying to teach that lady a lesson at the store.
就在超♥市♥试图给那位女士上一课的那会
But you know what?
但你猜怎么着
You guys can put those steaks on ice,
你们可以把那些牛排放冰上
and I will come back with some propane, okay?
然后我会带丙烷回来 行不
Just give me an hour, and I will have that grill up and running.
就给我一小时 我就能让烤架燃起来
It's cool. Let me know how that goes.
不错 后续记得通知我一声
I'll be at Janine's.
我去Janine家等你的好消息
What? Yep. I'm out.
啥 是的 我也出去了
You really think that this steak
你真觉得为了等这牛排
is worth the pit stains in this fresh tee?
值得我在新T恤上留下腋汗吗
Pssh!
呸
But I thought you believed in me, son.
但我以为你相信我呢 儿子
Mm... I think I believed in the idea of you.
嗯 我想我相信的是你的精神
If you think that I can't eat
如果你们觉得我一个人吃不掉
11 pounds of bone-in rib-eye steak,
11磅的带骨肋眼牛排
you're just as crazy as your mother!
那你们就是跟你们妈一样疯
Ha!
哈
Ahh!
啊
Ahhhhhh!
啊呀呀
I cannot tell you how wonderful it feels in here.
我简直无法用语言描述呆在这有多舒适
Mm!
嗯
Yeah, I like to keep it at 66,
是的 我设置的66华氏度恒温(约19摄氏度)
so if you get a little chilly, there's electric blankets.
所以如果你觉得有点冷的话 这有电热毯
Oh! It is so nice that my kids get to see what it...
哦 让我的孩子们来瞧瞧
what it feels like
当社区团结一心
when community actually comes together.
是一种什么感觉 真是太好了
I love that we are looking out for each other.
我也很喜欢我们互帮互助
Which... leads me to this.
让我想到了这个
Don't you wish you knew a way
你想不想知道一种
to make a little extra cash in your spare time?
在你空闲时间赚点小钱的方法
What?
啥
Allow me to take you on a trip into the future.
请允许我带你来到这场未来之旅
Unh! Please tell me this is the start of a magic trick.
呃 请别告诉我这是魔术的开场
It's no trick.
这不是魔术
It's your ticket...
而是你
to financial freedom
实现经济自♥由♥
and the glorious world of GloGenics!
和通往格罗基因公♥司♥的美妙世界的门票
The Ponzi scheme?
庞氏骗局吗
Oh! Mnh-mnh-mnh. The lifestyle brand.
哦 才不是呢 是改变你生活的品牌
Gosh, I've been wanting to get you on the team for a while now.
天呐 我等你加入我的团队好久了
I pretty much tapped out my community,
我的社区资源我已经全用上了
but I thought you could tap into a new market at your...
但是我想你能够开拓一片市场
What? Like, uh, your church or your...
在哪呢 比如 呃 你的教堂或者
Oh, wow. ...salon...
哦 哇 你的沙龙
or with your sister girls.
或者你的姐♥妹♥们♥
You know, a market that I don't have access to.
你知道的 一个我无法涉足的市场
Uh-huh.
呃
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信发生了什么
Believe it.
信我没错
Okay, let's take a look
好嘞 我们来看一眼
at how GloGenics can unlock your full economic potential.
格罗基因公♥司♥将如何解锁你的财富密♥码♥
Alright, alright, alright!
好了 好了 好了
剧集 | 喜新不厌旧(2014) | 导航列表