剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
License and registration.
有什麽问题吗,长官?
Oh, is there something wrong, sir?
詹森警官?
Um, Officer Jenson?
驾照和行照
License and registration.
遵命
Yes, sir.
哦
Uh...
在这裡
Yeah, there we go.
这是行照,长官 我赶快把驾照拿出来
Here's the registration, sir. Let me get my license real quick.
有了
There we go.
请过目
Here you go.
你今晚有喝酒吗,先生?
Have you had anything to drink, sir?
没有,长官
No, sir.
我闻到酒味了
I can smell the alcohol.
是我的味道,都怪我
Oh, that would be me. Guilty.
对,她喜欢找点乐子 - 是啊
Yeah. She likes to have a little fun. - Yeah.
请你下车,先生
Step out of the car, please, sir.
你说什麽,长官? - 请下车
Excuse me, sir?
不,女士,请待在车上
Step out of the car, please. No, ma'am. You stay put.
先生?
Sir?
遵命
Yes, sir.
请跟着我到车尾,先生
Follow me to the back of the car, sir.
真的有必要这样吗,长官? - 有必要
Is that really necessary, sir? It is.
你先请
After you.
好
All right.
我...
Oh, I... Hm. Hm.
请吹气到我喊停为止
Please blow until I say stop, sir.
好
All right.
该死
Shit.
朱尔斯
Jules.
晚安,夫人 - 听着,我们碰到了麻烦
Good evening, ma'am. - Look, we got a problem.
罗伊开车被警♥察♥拦下,他喝了酒
Roy just got pulled over and he's been drinking.
在芝加哥吗?
Chicago?
不,我们在印第安纳州
No, we're in Indiana.
那可能稍微麻烦一点
That might be a little harder. Uh...
请告诉我警♥察♥的名字
还有警员编号♥
Give me the officer's name, badge number.
好,他叫詹森
Uh, yeah. Jenson, um,
9-8-8-7-9.
98879
是他的编号♥
Badge number.
好的,请稍等
All right, give me a second.
谢谢你,先生
Thank you, sir.
还好吗?
Okay?
不,一点也不好
No. Not okay at all.
我可以再试一次,长官
Well, I can try it again, sir.
请把手放在背后,先生
Put your hands behind your back, sir.
什麽?
Excuse me?
把手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
长官...
Sir, uh...
你会后悔的,好吗?
you're gonna regret this. Okay?
我不会再重複第三次
I'm not gonna tell ya again.
长官,我是罗伊贝拉瑞,好吗? 我是“暗黑美颜”的执行长
Sir, I'm Roy Bellarie, okay? I'm the CEO of Beauty in Black.
把手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
先生,如果你遵守会让事情容易许多
Sir, this'll be a lot easier if you comply.
你不知道自己在做什麽
You don't know what you're doing.
听着,你最好动作快 警♥察♥正在对他上铐
Look, you better hurry up. They're putting cuffs on him.
我正在处理
I'm on it.
他可能会被带走,电♥话♥都打不通
They might have to take him through. Can't get anybody on the phone.
小心头,先生
Careful with your head, sir.
天啊,这太扯了
Golly. This is crazy.
我马上过去,把地点传给我
I'm on my way. Drop your location.
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
你要带他去哪裡? - 我们要将他带回拘留
Where you taking him? - We're taking him in.
好的 - 你说你喝了酒?
Okay. - You said you'd been drinking?
是的
Yes.
打电♥话♥叫人来接你,这辆车会被拖走
Call someone to pick you up. This car is being towed.
听着,我不明白
Look, I don't-- I don't understand.
这个嘛...你们不应该酒后驾车
Well, you guys shouldn't be drinking and driving,
所以只希望...
so hopefully, your ride gets here before the tow truck.
来载你的人会比拖吊车更快抵达
来吧,芮恩,起来,我带你去医院
Come on, Rain, get up. Get up. I'm gonna take you to the hospital.
走吧
Come on.
天啊
Oh God.
抱歉,能请你过来帮忙吗?
Excuse me. Can you come help?
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
不好,我得送她去医院 能请你开车门吗?
No. I need to get her to the hospital. Can you open the door?
你得叫救护车 - 拜託帮帮我们,她得赶紧去医院
You need to call an ambulance. - Come on, help us. She needs to go.
拜託,我又不是护士
Come on. Shit, I ain't no fucking nurse.
求求你
Please.
能请你开车门吗?
Can you open the door?
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
她怎麽了?
What's wrong with her?
她割伤了自己,来吧
She cut herself. Come on.
天啊,弄髒的话我会被多收钱,拜託
Man, they gonna charge me for this shit. Come on now.
你没有毛巾吗? - 有
You ain't got no towel? - Yes.
什麽鬼...
What the...
来吧,把脚抬上去
Come on, move your legs up.
我手上沾到了什麽鬼东西? - 快开去医院就对了
What is this shit on my hand? - Just drive to the hospital.
拜託
Please.
朱尔斯,你在哪裡?
Jules, where are you?
再十分钟到
Ten minutes out.
车要被拖吊了,后车厢裡有东西
They're about to take the truck. There's something in this trunk.
我不能让车子被拖走
I can't let them do that.
把车开走
Drive off.
钥匙被拿走了,朱尔斯
They took the keys, Jules.
好吧,试着尽可能拖延他们
All right. Just try and stall them as long as you can.
好
Okay.
你车上有什麽私人物品吗?
Do you have any belongings in the car?
有的,但我能开车
Uh, yeah. But I can drive.
你是想让自己也被逮捕吗?
Are you trying to get arrested too?
不,不是的
No, I'm not.
你不是叫车了吗?
Don't you have a ride?
我确实叫了车
I do have a ride.
女士,请让开
Ma'am, step aside, please.
我好冷,你就打算把我丢在路边?
Look, I'm freezing. You're just gonna leave me on the side of the road?
你的大衣看起来很暖和
Your coat looks pretty warm.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
这...
Well...
你可以跟你丈夫一起坐在后座
you could take a seat in the back with your husband
然后搭车去车站
and take a ride down to the station.
我知道你不认识我
I know you don't know who I am,
但我...
but I--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我明白我老公不该酒后驾车
I-- I understand my husband shouldn't have been drinking and driving.
请你行行好 告诉我车会被拖吊到哪裡
If you'd be so kind and let me know where you're taking the truck.
(急诊)
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
救命!我朋友在外面的计程车上
Help! Help! My friend is outside in a cab!
怎麽了? - 她昏迷不醒
What happened? - She's unconscious.
请稍等,拿推床过来 - 快一点!
One second. Get a gurney. - Hurry!
快点,拿推床过来
Come on. Bring the gurney.
你不能进到后面,抱歉
You can't come back here. I'm sorry.
但是...
But, uh...
你们看屁啊?
What the fuck y'all looking at?
(警♥察♥)
是,好的,很好
Yeah.
Yeah, okay. All right, great.
我可以打给雷德森法官
I can call Judge Radson.
不用,已经搞定了
No. No, no, it's done.
罗伊被释放了
Roy's out.
上级出面教训了那个警♥察♥
Police boss is all over his ass.
他会拿到行车记录器 和警用密录器的画面
He's gonna get the dash and the body cam footage.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表