剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
Exactly.
把那只该死的手錶给我,安杰
Give me the damn watch, Angel.
他的身价这麽惊人? - 没错
This nigga's worth that kind of money? Yes.
朱尔斯只是负责处理所有肮髒的工作 他才是真正的老闆
Jules is the one doing all the dirty work. He's the real boss.
如果我不拿回那手錶,我们就死定了
And if I don't get that watch back, we are fucked.
宝贝
Baby.
不行
No.
宝贝 - 我不给
Baby. - No.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
你到底有什麽毛病?
Girl, what the fuck is wrong with you?
你们会被这些人宰了
These niggas will kill you.
跟朱尔斯说我不知情
Tell Jules I didn't know.
不,我得谨慎处理这件事
No, no. No, no, no, I have to do this shit so smart.
什麽?
What?
那傢伙会对我发火,我会被驱逐
That nigga's gonna get mad at me, and my ass will be deported.
你知道吗,安杰?
You know what, Angel?
是你让我陷入这个困境 就当作我们扯平了
You got me into this shit, consider us even.
不,是你把我扯进这件事
No, no, no, no, no, you got me into this shit.
现在我们扯平了
Now we even.
借过 - 好
Excuse me. - Yeah.
我受够了你在那胡说八道,安杰
I'm getting tired of your bullshit, Angel.
这到底是怎麽回事?
What the fuck is that?
而且她还跑来我家?
And then she shows up here to my house?
我受够这一切了
I'm tired of this shit.
现在换我的宝宝哭了?
Now my baby crying?
你还好吗,老闆?
You okay, sir?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
看看他们对她做了什麽
Look what they did to her.
我的天啊
Oh my God.
医生怎麽说?
What are the doctors saying?
我们还在等医生来
We're waiting to hear.
她有说什麽吗?
Did she say anything?
她怎麽说?
How could she?
不,我的意思是... 她被送进医院时有办法说话吗?
No, I mean, was she able to talk when she came in?
没办法
No.
我就叫她别去跑步
I told her not to go running.
但她喜欢跑步,所以...
But she loves to run, so...
当时在下雨,他们认为她是被车撞到
It was raining. They think she was hit by a car.
她够幸运才活了下来
She's lucky to be alive.
她当时在哪裡跑步?
And where was she running at?
她通常在马路上跑步
She usually runs on the road, you know?
有时在公园跑
I mean, sometimes in the park.
我想知道是谁干的
I wanna know who fucking did this.
你会知道的
And you will.
好
All right.
快去帮我查
Get to it, man.
她不会有事的
She's gonna be okay.
你怎能说这种话?
How can you say that?
你又不知道结果会如何
You don't know that.
我会为她祈祷
I'm gonna pray for her.
这麽早?
This early?
亲爱的,我每天都得醒来面对你
Well, I have to wake up to you, dear, every day.
我受够这一切了
You know what, Roy? I'm tired of this.
那就让我睡在走廊另一头
Let me sleep down the hall.
然后被帮佣看到?
For the staff to see?
给我闭嘴
Hey, shut the fuck up.
不准这样跟我说话
Don't talk to me that way.
那就接受现实吧
Then deal with it.
你觉得这样很好玩?
You think this shit is funny?
你生气的时候有点性感
You're kind of sexy when you're mad like that. You know that?
而且我觉得这样超好玩
And I find it hysterical.
接电♥话♥ - 我要去洗澡
Answer the phone. I gotta shower.
该死
Shit.
喂?
Hello.
我是朱尔斯
It's Jules.
我知道
I know.
我打来是想找罗伊,他在吗?
I tried calling Roy. Is he around?
他人在这裡,但他的心从来都不在
He's here, but he's never around.
你知道他是个白♥痴♥
You know he's a fucking idiot.
玛洛蕊
Mallory.
怎样?我知道我们今天要开会
What? I know we have a meeting today.
我知道被车撞到的人是谁了
I know who was run over.
我不知道你在讲什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
这条线路很安全
This is a secure line.
我说了,我不知道你在讲什麽
Like I said, I don't know what you're talking about.
所以你根本不信任我?
So you don't even trust me?
听着,你想说什麽就说吧
Look, if you wanna talk, then talk.
是伊娜
It's Ina.
她出去慢跑
She was out for a jog.
那个贱♥人♥为什麽 要在下雨天到外面跑步?
Now, why the fuck would that bitch be out in the rain running?
她还活着
Well, she's alive.
她有开口说话吗?
Is she talking?
她现在处于药物诱导的昏迷状态
Huh. In a medically induced coma.
好吧,反正她年纪大了
Okay, well, she's up in age.
她撑不下去的
She won't make it.
你显然对此很不满意
And clearly, you are broken up about this.
听着,这件事需要被盖下来吗?
Look, does this need to be contained?
我会搞定
I got it.
很好,那还有什麽好讨论的?
Well, good. Then what are we talking for?
他非常愤怒 想知道到底发生了什麽事
He's on a warpath, and he wants to know what happened.
好,那这样刚好
Okay, then, well, that's good.
听着,他很信任你,所以你可以...
Look, so he-- he trusts you, so you can--
可以怎样?
I can what?
少来了,朱尔斯,别跟我来这套
Come on, Jules. Shit, don't give me this bullshit.
你是公♥司♥的安全主管 有被霍瑞斯列在遗嘱裡
You're head of security for the company.
You're in Horace's will,
如果她走了或被排除在外 你可以继承更多
and if she's not around or in the picture, then you get more.
所以能让我把妆化完 别再提这个老贱♥人♥了吗?
So can I finish doing my makeup and stop talking about this old-ass bitch?
好,当然
Yeah, sure.
等等,既然你什麽都知道,朱尔斯
Wait, since you know everything, Jules...
告诉我,昨晚跟他在一起的人是谁
...tell me who he was with last night.
我不知道你在说什麽
I don't know what you're talking about.
跟他在一起的婊♥子♥是谁?
What bitch was he with?
我再跟你联络,玛洛蕊
I'll talk to you later, Mallory.
这就是为什麽我不相信你
You see why I don't trust your ass.
是谁?
Who is it?
快给我开门!
Open the fucking door!
怎麽了?
What's up?
我们来带你去吃早餐
We here to take you to breakfast.
不用了,我已经吃过了
No, I'm-- I'm good. I already ate.
这傢伙为什麽这麽有敌意?
Why this bitch so fucking hostile?
我不知道
I don't know.
你的姊妹还好吗?
How's your girl?
我不知道
I don't know.
贱♥人♥,少在那边,你的姊妹还好吗?
Bitch, don't play with me. How's your girl?
我是说真的
I'm not playing with you.
我...我什麽都不会做
I...
I'm not gonna do nothing.
废话,这点我们很清楚
Shit, we know that.
我们来只是为了确保你真的不会
But we just here to make sure you don't.
没错
Right.
为什麽?朱尔斯已经有叫我闭嘴了
Why? Jules told me to keep quiet.
你真的很在意朱尔斯
You sure is worried about Jules.
你该在意的人是我
I'm who you should be worried about.
我来就是为了做他不肯做的事
I'm here doing what he won't.
我会把嘴巴闭紧
I'm not gonna say anything.
我们要给你一个充分的理由 让你闭嘴
We are gonna give you a good damn incentive not to talk
而且搞清楚谁才是老大
and to know who runs this shit,
因为你老是在挑战我
'cause you've been coming at me all types of crazy.
我没有挑战你,你什麽都不用做
I haven't been coming at you crazy. You don't have to do anything.
你想取代我吗? - 不
You think you gonna take my place? No.
你想坐上我的宝座,是吗?
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表