剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
Yes, sir?
我和我弟弟 跟哈洛德威斯柯林斯是同学
Me and my brother went to school with, uh,Harold, um... WisCollins.
他还在当法官吗?
Is he still on the bench?
是的,老爷
Yes, sir.
你常见到他吗?
Do you see him often?
不常,为什麽问这个?
Not really. Why do you ask?
他跟我弟弟
Is he and my brother
还是很要好吗?
still close friends?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想跟他见面
I think I wanna meet with him.
吃个晚餐
Have dinner.
是,老爷
Yes, sir.
也看看他身上有没有东西
Check him for anything too.
好
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
我希望那杯是水
I hope that's water.
你很清楚这杯不会是水
You know damn well this ain't no water.
好喔
Hmm. I see.
服务生...
Waiter, um...
你看起来不像是爱喝伏特加的女孩
Yeah, you don't seem like a vodka girl.
给她一杯波本威士忌
Get her a bourbon.
给我水吧 - 不,别这样...
I'll have a water. - No, come on, come on, come on.
跟我一起喝一杯
Come drink with me. Drink with me.
好吧
Okay.
那就来杯白酒
White wine, then.
真澹的酒
That's pretty damn light.
我酒量没那麽好
I'm a lightweight.
看得出来
I can tell.
所以,你想谈什麽?
So, what did you want to talk about?
直接讲正事啊? - 没错
Straight to the business, huh?
好喔
Okay.
我在办正事之前喜欢先来点前戏
You know, I like a little foreplay before I get fucked.
这个嘛...
Well...
你想知道什麽?
What do you wanna know?
我想知道你们对于 直髮剂会致癌这件事知情多久了
I wanna know how long you all knew that the relaxers caused cancer.
你真的想知道?
You really wanna know that?
对
Yes. - Mmm.
那麽,你愿意做什麽来交换?
Well, what are you willing to do for it?
我不想跟你玩这套 - 好,你知道吗?
I don't wanna play these games with you. - Okay. You know what?
你说得对
You're right. You're right.
大概12
About 12.
年?
Years?
英吋 - 天啊
Inches. - Jesus.
你真的很离谱
You're ridiculous.
我这辈子听过几次...
I've heard that re-dick...
有人说我的尺寸很离谱
...ulous a couple of times in my life.
多久了?
How long?
不如这一切就算了吧?
Why don't you just drop it?
我为什麽要这麽做?
Why would I do that?
因为我可以给你一些...
Because I can offer you some...
好康的
Some incentives.
你想贿赂我?
Are you trying to bribe me?
我想上你
I'm trying to fuck you.
就各种意义而言,你以为我会收贿?
In many ways, if you think I'm taking a bribe.
我的意思是,如果你能摘下 那副自命清高的面具
I mean, if you got out of your little holier-than-thou shell,
你就会知道我是想要挖角你
you would know I was trying to offer you a job.
来我们公♥司♥工作吧
Come work with us.
来当我们的法务主管 因为有件事情我很清楚
Run our legal department. 'Cause I know one thing,
他们弱爆了,有够弱
they weak as shit. Weak.
而且...
And...
我一直有在观察你,看得很仔细
I've been watching you. Closely.
你真的以为能用钱买♥♥下我?
You really think I can be bought?
任何人都能用钱买♥♥下,宝贝
Everybody can be bought, baby.
每个人都有一个价钱
Everybody got a price.
就像这张菜单上的价目表
Just like the price tag on this menu.
真该死,对吧?
Fuck me, right?
你在这裡做什麽?
What are you doing here?
你得回家了
You need to come home.
你得走了,玛洛蕊
You need to go, Mallory.
你得现在就回家
You need to come home right now.
别把场面弄得难堪,罗伊 - 已经被你弄难堪了
Don't make a scene, Roy. - You're already making a scene.
我不会再开口要求第二次
I'm not gonna ask you again.
回家吧,玛洛蕊
Go home, Mallory.
除非你跟我一起走
Not without you.
我很抱歉,莲娜
I'm so sorry, Lena.
忘了跟你介绍 欢迎收看“罗伊与玛洛蕊秀”
I forgot to introduce you to "The Roy and Mallory Show."
她总是这样,闯进来、跟我作对
I mean, this is what she does. She comes in, she antagonizes me,
对我发号♥施令
she barks orders at me,
让我的最后一丝理智断线
and gets on my last fucking nerve.
她这件事做得很出色
She does it quite well too. Mmm.
很厉害
Quite well.
那这场“罗伊与玛洛蕊秀” 要怎麽落幕?
So how does "The Roy and Mallory Show" end?
就是你给我回家,少烦我
It ends with you going the fuck home and leaving me alone. That's where.
你不打算走吗,罗伊?
You not gonna leave, Roy?
没错
Right, yeah.
我想跟你好好说话 但是你逼我做出这种事的
See, I try to be nice to you, but then you make me do shit like this.
你打算怎麽做?
And what you gonna do?
你要走了吗,罗伊?
You gonna leave, Roy?
不,我不要
No. I'm not.
有三个壮汉等在外面
Three men are waiting outside.
别逼我叫他们进来
Don't make them come in.
好
Okay.
好喔
Yeah, okay.
你想玩这套,是吧?
That's how you wanna play, huh?
厉害唷
That's impressive.
他们也对你用这招吗?
They do that trick to you too?
你知道他喝醉了,对吧?
You know he's intoxicated, right?
我知道
Yes, I know.
而且他不可信
Yeah. And he can't be trusted.
我明白
Oh, I hear you.
但我呢,就另一方面来说
But me, on the other hand...
我是可信的
...I can be trusted.
你要回答我关于直髮剂的问题了吗?
About answering my questions about the relaxers?
不
No, no, no.
我不是在说那个
Not about that.
我是要挖角你
About offering you a job.
因为莲娜,你真的...
Because, you know, Lena, you really--
天啊
Shit.
怎样?
What?
你们是说好的吗?
Was this rehearsed?
什麽?
What?
他刚刚也对我说过同样的话
I mean, he just said the same thing to me.
是吗? - 没错
Oh, did he? - Yes.
瞧瞧那个聪明的王八蛋
This brilliant motherfucker. Look at that.
听着,他可以很聪明
Look, I mean, he can be pretty smart
在没嗑古♥柯♥硷、没喝醉的时候
between the cocaine lines and the brown liquor, you know?
他确实下了一步不错的棋
Mm-hmm. - That was-- That's pretty impressive.
听着
Look...
我是不会被钱收买♥♥的
I can't be bought.
你想打赌吗?
You wanna bet?
这件事与钱无关 - 又来了
This is not about the money. There it is.
就是这句神奇的话,你瞧
There's the magic word right there. Look at this.
这句神奇的话,我爱死了
The magic word. I love it.
一个穷鬼说她做的事与钱无关
When a broke motherfucker says it's not about the money,
一切都与钱有关
it's about the money.
我知道你在干嘛
I see you, girl.
我也知道你在干嘛 - 好喔
Hmm. I see you too. - Okay, then.
那就看着我办吧
Then watch me work.
你母亲目前情况稳定
Your mom is in stable condition.
医生正在等她的检查结果被送回来
The doctor is waiting for her test results to come back.
好的
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表