剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
交给我吧
I'm on it.
别跟我耍花招
Don't you fuck me on this.
我有过吗?
Have I ever?
他气到不行
Well, he's pissed.
是啊,我看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
怎麽,你也觉得是我?
What, you think it's me too?
我该这麽想吗?
Should I?
听着,我跟我哥不一样,好吗?
Look, man, I'm not my brother, okay?
我追求惊险刺♥激♥的生活 但我不做蠢事
I live on the edge, but I don't do stupid shit.
查尔斯,拜託... - 我不会在自己的窝边乱来
Charles, please-- - I don't shit where I eat.
他曾经在公♥司♥骚扰过一个可怜的女孩
He in there harassing that poor girl.
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
她差点要帮他口♥交♥
She was about to give him head.
别说这种话,你又不确定
Stop that. You don't know that for sure.
不,我很确定
No, I do.
我撞见了那个场面
I walked in on 'em.
所以你该调查的人是罗伊
So Roy is who you should be looking into.
查尔斯!
Charles!
查尔斯,等等!
Charles, wait!
刚刚是怎麽回事?
And what the fuck was that?
什麽? - 你质疑我?
What? - Huh? You questioning me?
我只是提出一个问题
Just asked the man a question.
你知道我是何方神圣吗?
Do you know who the hell I am?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
你知道如果我一声令下 你和那个贱女人会有什麽下场吗?
And do you know where you and that bitch will be if I say the word?
是,我很清楚
Yeah, I know.
不准再质疑我
Don't you ever question me.
好吗?听懂了没?
All right? You got me?
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你们这些死小子
Fucking kids.
查尔斯,该死,等等!
Charles, damn it, wait!
该死
Shit.
你知道吗?听我说 你不应该跟你叔叔作对
You know what? Listen to me. You shouldn't antagonize your uncle.
妈,我不需要你保护...
Mom, I don't need you to pro--
不,等等
No, ho-- hold on.
我得告诉你一件事
Now, I need to tell you something.
那就说啊 - 他很危险
Well, come on, shit. - He is dangerous.
这个家族的每一个人都很危险
This entire family is dangerous.
不,查尔斯
No. No, Charles.
他真的很危险
He is dangerous for real.
好
Okay.
你以为我在开玩笑吗?
You think I'm kidding?
妈,我只想回家喝一杯
Mom, I just wanna go home and have a drink.
你知道吗?我不明白
You know what? I don't get it.
我们为你做了一切,为了你们两个
I mean, we did everything for you. For both of you.
对,除了正确的事之外
Yeah, everything but the right thing.
听我的话
Listen to me.
我很了解你叔叔,我这麽说是为你好
Now, I know so much about your uncle, and I am telling you for your own good.
千万...
Do not--
千万不要讥笑或触怒他
Do not taunt or tempt him.
好啦,我知道了
Okay, I get it.
听着,开车回家时别靠近他家
And listen, don't go near his house when you're driving home.
妈,我们住在同一条路上 - 是,我知道
Mom, we live on the same road.
Yeah, I-- I-- I know that.
所以我要你来跟我一起住几天
So I want you to come and stay with me for a few days.
你到底怎麽了?
What is wrong with you?
我想确保他冷静下来
I want to be sure that he cools off.
他必须冷静下来
He's got to cool off.
你真的很怕他,是不是? - 不,但你需要怕他
You're really scared of him, ain't you? - No, but you need to be.
你有什麽事情没告诉我?
Mom, what is it you not telling me?
这...
Well--
听着,你可以来 跟我一起住几天就好吗,拜託?
Listen, will you just come stay with me for a few days, please?
我会去住旅馆
I will get a hotel.
好
Okay.
在我整夜跳舞狂欢完之后
After I go out and dance all night.
你根本没有认真看待这件事! - 再见,妈
You are not taking this seriously! - Bye, Mom.
查尔斯!
Charles!
再见
Bye-bye.
所以,情况有多糟?
So how bad is this? Mmm.
不太好
Not good.
有什麽事情是我们能做的吗?
Is there anything we can do about it?
我想不到
I don't see it.
要是他们提起诉讼呢?
So, what if they file this lawsuit?
公♥司♥必须申请破产
The company will have to file for bankruptcy.
我应该开始转移资产,还是...
Should I start moving assets, or...
不,这件事很棘手
Nah. That's tricky.
他们可以在证据开示时取得所有资讯
They can get all that information in discovery.
他们还是会对我们穷追不捨
And they'll still go after us.
该死
Shit.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎麽会搞成这个局面?
How did we get here?
这...
Well...
说啊,怎样?
Well, what?
我是你的律师,而且...
I-- I'm your attorney, and...
不,告诉我
No, tell me.
我为这间公♥司♥和这个家族 工作了很长一段时间
Well, I've worked for this company and this family for a long time.
我知道你们的互动关係... - 我明白了
And I know the dynamic is just, uh-- - I know.
所以,我很抱歉
So I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
我要回家了,好吗?
Hey, I'm gonna head home, all right?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
不如我们去喝一杯吧?
Why don't we grab a drink?
我已经工作了一整天 你知道吗?拜託
I've been working all day, you know? Come on.
瓦尼,别这样,只喝一杯就好
Varney, come on.
Just one drink.
好吧
All right.
只喝一杯 - 好
One. - Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
(妈妈来电)
妈妈?
Mama?
金蜜,嘿
Kimmie. Hey.
嘿,你好吗?
Hey.
How you doing?
如果你能寄更多钱给我和法兰克 我会过得更好
I would be better if you would send me and Frank some more money.
他...他还在家裡?
Uh, he-- he still there?
不然他会在哪裡?
Where else would he be?
你想说什麽?
What do you wanna say?
你已经替我回答了,但...
You-- You answered it for me, but, uh...
我本来想要回家 但如果法兰克还在的话
I was gonna try to come home,
but not if-- not if-- not if Frank's still there.
该死,对
Shit.
Yeah.
不,你不用过来
No, no need to come here.
继续留在那裡赚大钱吧
You making good money where you at.
是啊,我有
Yup. Yeah, I am.
听着,我得挂了,他不喜欢我打电♥话♥
Look, I gotta go.
He don't like me being on the phone.
好
All right.
我爱你
I lo-- I love you.
再见
Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm, bye.
是谁?
Who is it?
我是安杰
It's Angel.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
要载你去上班吗?
You want a ride to work?
我有车
I have a ride.
好
Okay.
怎样?
What?
你来干嘛?
Why are you here?
我在思考你说过关于他的事
I was thinking about what you said about him.
我搜寻了一下他
I looked him up.
他超有钱的
That nigga is loaded.
好,然后呢?
Okay, and?
我只是想来跟你谈谈 这样我们就能想出一些...
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表