剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
♪ Go, go ♪
♪ Bitches close they mouth When I'm speaking ♪
♪ Glock in my lap, bitch Pull on this car and I'm reachin' ♪
♪ Said I'm the GOAT and I mean it ♪
♪ I get too high But that just be me fighting my demons... ♪
♪ Now it's tape on this block ♪
♪ All that Internet bap So you caught all 'em shots ♪
♪ He ain't make it back home Put that lil boy on Fox ♪
♪ Put that boy in the dirt Put that boy in a box ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, put that boy in a box ♪
♪ I know a goofy that died on the band ♪
♪ How you up in the house And still get your ass dropped? ♪
♪ He in my DM like, "Pretty Lil Opp" ♪
♪ The opps ain't on shit They be talkin' that ra ♪
你穿这什麽鬼衣服? 搞屁啊?
What the hell you got on, man? Hm? What's this shit?
对不起,我只是按照你的吩咐去穿
Sorry, I was trying to wear what you told me to.
我不想听藉口 我真的懒得听这些废话
I don't wanna hear it. I really don't wanna hear this shit.
你一定得把这件事做好,明白吗?
You gotta do this shit right. Do you understand that?
懂吗?
Do you?
你看起来像个妓♥女♥
You look like a whore.
闻起来也像
And you smell like one too.
这件事我已经跟你反覆重申
I've told you this shit over and over and over again.
我已经告诉过你很多次了
I've told you, multiple times.
我是说,到了这种时候,我心想 “你是苯蛋吗?”
I mean, at this point, I'm thinking, "Are you stupid?"
不,我可以做得更好
No, I can-- I can do better. - I'm gonna get another girl.
我要换人 - 没必要
You don't have to do that. - I do.
有必要,你知道吗? 这时候错的人甚至已经不是你 其实是我
You know what? It's not even your fault at this point. It's really mine.
因为我一定是全世界最笨的人
'Cause I must be the dumbest nigga in the world.
我想改变你
I'm trying to change you
想把你变成完全不像你的样子
and turn you into something that you obviously not.
你没有格调,不够精緻
You ain't got no class, you can't be sophisticated.
我该怎麽做才能让你脱离黑暗...
How the hell am I supposed to get you out of the shadows...
当你看起来就像属于那裡?
when you look like you belong there?
如果你再给我一次机会...
If you could give me one more chance...
再给你一次机会,是吗?
Give you one more chance, huh?
拜...拜託
Ple-- Please.
出去
Get out.
我不用离开,我做得很好吧?
No, I don't have to leave. I'm good, right?
给我马上滚出去
Get the fuck out right now.
不
No. [softly] Ple-- Please.
给我更多机会,我办得到
Give me one more chance. I can do it.
如果你再不滚出去...
Bitch, if you don't get the fuck out right now...
马上给我滚!
Get the fuck out right now!
又蠢又不听话的婊♥子♥,你是白♥痴♥吗?
Stupid-ass non-listening bitch. You stupid?
我不能再这样下去了
I can't keep doing this shit.
《暗黑美颜》
这裡好多人
Lot of people in here.
(暗黑美颜)
好夸张
That's crazy.
姊妹,我不明白你为什麽要忍♥受他
Girl, I don't even know why you put up with him.
我想离开俱乐部
I'm trying to get out the club.
你连他真正的名字都不知道
You don't even know the man real name.
他骗人,说什麽要照顾你 让你当他的小三
He lying. Talking about he gonna take care of you, make you his side piece.
我才不信那些鬼话
I don't believe that bullshit.
我了解你的个性,你会一直相信他 直到被他惹火
I know you. You gonna keep believing him till he make you mad.
到时候你就会想把他的打炮房♥烧掉
Then you gonna wanna burn his whole damn playhouse down.
差不多了,因为他让我很生气
Well, I'm getting close 'cause he pissing me off.
千万别让朱尔斯生气就好
You just don't do nothing to piss Jules off.
我们还要让他这样对待多久?
How much longer we gonna let him do this to us?
我开始觉得是他害我们困在机场的
I'm starting to think he the one that trapped us in the airport.
金蜜,别提那件事
Kimmie, don't start that.
我不是要怪你
I'm not blaming you.
已经不怪了吗? - 不,一点也不
Anymore. No, not at all.
因为是我下的决定
'Cause I made the decision.
现在我们卡在这夸张的人群中了
Now we stuck with these crazy-ass people.
我们不听他的话,就得去坐牢
Well, we can do what he says or we can go to jail.
你很清楚我们不是吃牢饭的料
And you know we ain't cut out for that shit.
所以不如好好利用一下吧
So might as well make the best of it.
她一定不需要利用这种机会 真好奇她过着怎样的生活
Bet she don't have to make the best of it. I wonder what her life is like.
我猜她一定也不用住在 月租型的旅馆裡
I bet she ain't staying in no pay-by-the-week hotel either.
当然不用,这整个地方 都是她家的资产
Girl, no. Her family owns all of this.
你能相信一个黑人女性 有这麽多钱吗?
Can you believe a Black woman got money like that?
我们要去哪裡? 我想看她谈话,走吧
Where are we going? - I wanna see her speak. Come on.
等等...
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Whoa.
我们不能迟到,会被黛琳达抓到
We cannot be late. Delinda be on that shit.
好吧,其实 “暗黑美颜”要提供奖学金
Okay, the truth is Beauty in Black is giving away scholarships,
然后...我申请了
and I applied for one.
天啊,你很清楚自己拿不到
Girl, you know you not gonna win that.
你怎麽知道?
How you know that?
因为每次我们去那个该死的机场 总是没有一件好事
'Cause ain't nothing went right for us ever since we went to that damn airport.
该死,芮恩,我至少得试试看
Well, damn, Rain, I gotta at least try.
黑人做事从来不会准时 我们应该七点就要到俱乐部的
Black folks don't never start on time. We're supposed to be at the club at 7.
我可不想被扣薪水,好吗?
And I'm not trying to get docked, okay?
我才刚存到钱去做丰臀手术 我不能被扣薪水
I just saved up the money to get my ass done. I can't get docked.
你是认真的吗?
You were for real?
芮恩,我不确定,那种手术很危险
Rain, I don't know about all that. That shit is dangerous.
你也看到柏蒂赚了多少钱 她就好得很
Well, you see how much money Body be making, and she fine.
拜託,你也可以赚到做丰臀手术的钱
Shit, you could stand getting your ass done too.
但你偏要追随那个不守承诺的鲁蛇
Instead of running behind that loser and his broken promises,
或追求该死的奖学金
or some damn scholarship.
你连那个男人的名字都不知道
You don't even know the man name.
而且看看这排队的人龙
And look at this line.
不,我不干,我要去工作了
No. No, ma'am. I'm going to work.
我要留下
Well, I'm gonna stay.
如果我能拿到奖学金,就能去上学
If I get the scholarship, then I can go to school.
我喜欢一直怀抱着希望的你,真的
I love that you stay so hopeful, I really do.
但是...你总得面对 我们是性工作者的事实
But at some point, you gotta face the fact that we hos.
这就是我们的命
And that's all we gonna be.
真的吗,芮恩?
Really, Rain?
至少我是
That's all I'm gonna be.
但你会继续努力挣扎
But you just keep trying.
这样的话,好吧,你该去工作了
Then, yeah, you should head to work.
你生气了?
You mad?
你生气了,好吧
You mad. Okay.
听着,我很了解你
Look, I know you.
我知道你想摆脱这样的人生
I know you wanna get out of this life.
也知道只要有心 你可以化身复仇女神
And I know you can be a real vindictive bitch when you wanna be.
但那个男人在玩弄你 而这一切只是在浪费时间
But that man is playing you. And this is a waste of time.
我要去工作了 我知道在那裡能赚到钱
But I'm gonna go to work, where I know I can get some real cash.
希望你一切顺利
I hope this work out for you.
再见
Bye.
谢谢大家来到现场
Thank you all for being here!
太好了
Yeah!
欢迎来到“暗黑美颜”高峰会
Welcome to the Beauty in Black summit.
我是汪达华森,这场活动的主持人
I am Wanda Watson, and I am your host for this event!
没错
Yes!
告诉你们,我很期待访问第一位来宾
I tell you what, I am so excited to interview our first guest.
不只因为她是这间护髮公♥司♥的女王
Not only is she royalty in this hair-care business,
她更是位出色的企业家和慈善家
but she is a brilliant businesswoman and philanthropist,
她将提供五份奖学金 给“暗黑美颜”美髮学院的参加者
who is giving away five scholarships to the Beauty in Black Hair School.
太棒了
Yeah!
而且她还要送出 一百万美元
And she is also giving away $1 million
给一间幸运的美髮沙龙
to one lucky salon!
哇
Whoo!
请跟我一起热烈欢迎
Please help me welcome
玛洛蕊贝拉瑞夫人
Mrs. Mallory Bellarie!
太棒了
Oh yes!
我好开心...
It's so good-- And look.
看看这张超大的照片
Look at this huge picture.
天啊,谢谢你 - 请坐
My gosh. Thank you. Please, please. Thank you.
谢谢,你好,汪达 - 你来了
Hi, Wanda. You are here.
对啊,我来了,我很高兴能来
Yes, I am. I am. I'm so excited to be here.
非常谢谢你们 你们看起来好美,看看这画面
Thank you so much. You look wonderful. Look at this.
我是说... - 看看这画面
I mean... - Look at this!
然后看看这张照片
And look at this picture.
汪达,照片超大张的 我好害羞,够了啦
This is huge. This is embarrassing.
天啊,你是如此谦虚、美丽又贴心...
Oh my God, when you are this humble, beautiful, and sweet...
别说了,汪达
Quit it, Wanda.
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表