剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表
谢谢,好的,哈囉
Thank you. Yes, hello.
非常感谢,当然
Thank you so much. Absolutely.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的,哈囉
Ah, yes. Hello.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
好的,谢谢
Oh yes, yes. Thank you.
并非所有人都是来崇拜你的 这是你的法♥院♥传票
Not everyone is here to adore you. You've been served.
卡尔文,可以带她离开吗?
Calvin, can we get her out of here?
你捐这麽多钱,穿三千美元的套装 真是件好事
It's really nice that you give all that money away and wear your $3,000 suits.
但我们知道 你的直髮剂害很多女人罹患癌症
But we know all the women who have cancer from your relaxers.
你想掩盖这一切 - 这不是事实
You're trying to cover it up. - That is not true.
哈囉,我爱你,太谢谢你了
Hello. I love you. Thank you so much.
谢谢,爱你
Thank you. Love you.
那个贱♥人♥!
That bitch!
搞屁啊,卡尔文?
What the fuck, Calvin?
抱歉,我不知道她有来
Sorry, ma'am. Didn't know she was there.
你这样算什麽保全?
Well, what the hell kind of security are you?
我道歉 - 算了,闭嘴
I apologize. - You know what? Just shut up.
她知道我是何方神圣吗?
Does she know who I am?
我要那个贱♥人♥死在街头
I want that bitch murdered in the street.
如果你们没办法把工作做好 那还来干嘛?
And if you not gonna do your fucking jobs, why the hell are you here?
回答啊
Answer me!
夫人,我... - 算了,闭嘴吧
Ma'am, I-- - You know what? Just shut up.
该死
Shit.
让那个满头乱髮的髒小鬼 吐我口水,这身可是订製服
Got this nasty-ass, nappy-headed child spitting up on me. This is couture.
而且到底是谁
And who in the-- Who in the hell
说服我捐钱给这些穷鬼?
convinced me to give these hoodrats money anyway? Huh?
一百万美元
A million dollars.
该死的一百万美元
A million fucking dollars.
就算一百万从她嗑药的瓶子裡掉出来
She wouldn't know what a million dollars was
她也不会明白其中的价值
if it fell out of the crack vial that I know she's using.
那笔钱一个月就会被花光
That money be gone in a month.
算了,停车
You know what? Stop the car.
马上停车
Stop the car, now.
下车
Get out.
给我滚下这辆车 你这个满嘴藉口的保全,给我滚
Get your ass out this car, you sorry-ass excuse of security. Get the fuck out.
看屁啊?你也给我滚
What the fuck are you looking at? You get your ass out too.
是,夫人
Yes, ma'am.
她快来了吗?
She gonna be here soon?
别再担心了
Stop worrying.
她随时可能会到
She about to be here any minute.
她已经...
She's--
她已经到了
She's here.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
她是芮恩
This is Rain.
你要让她赚进大把的钱
And you about to help her make it rain.
嗨,芮恩 我是黛嘉
Hi, Rain. I'm Daga.
他是查斯,我们要让你变得美美的
This is Chase. And we about to pull you together.
她超紧张的
Girl, she so nervous.
我不知道她干嘛紧张
Girl, I don't know why she nervous.
你没跟她说,你的身体是我整的吗?
Didn't you tell her I did your body?
有啊,但你懂的
Yeah, but, you know.
我不想听这些废话,要给我的钱呢?
I don't wanna hear that shit. You got my money?
拿钱给她
Give it to her.
这裡的钱不够
Bitch, this is short.
我跟她说你会打折
I told her you'd give her a discount.
你为什麽要跟她说我会打折
Why would you tell her I'd give her a discount?
你跟朱尔斯一直当着我的面耍我
You and Jules keep playing in my face.
我要拿到所有该给我的钱,现在就要
I want all my money, and I want all my money now.
她很有本事 - 她哪裡有本事了?
She's good for it. How is she good for it?
她会上台跳舞赚钱,带客人给你
She's gonna get on that stage and make that paper and bring you more business.
你明明清楚得很
You know you know this inside and out.
我不懂你现在干嘛这样
I don't even know why you acting like that.
好吧
All right.
好吧,该死 - 好,再多喝一点
All right, shit. - Okay, sip some more of that.
来吧
Come on.
把桌子准备好
Set the table up.
芮恩,你会变得超美
Rain, you gonna look so damn good.
你会赚进大把的钱
You gonna be making so much money, bitch.
(绝缘发泡剂)
不用紧张
Don't be nervous.
好了
Okay.
过来趴在桌子上,把内♥裤♥脱掉
Get over there on that table and pull those panties down.
裤子也是
And those pants.
好 - 让我做我该做的事
Okay. - And let me do my damn job.
妹子,放轻鬆
Girl, relax.
给你,再多喝一点
Here. Sip some more of this.
柏蒂说不会太痛
Body said it's not gonna hurt too bad.
不会的,宝贝,一点也不会痛
No, baby. It's not gonna hurt at all.
我会彻底麻醉你
I'm gonna numb you up real good.
当我彻底麻醉你的时候
And when I numb you up real good,
你根本不会有感觉
you ain't gonna feel nothing.
醒来就会是个超杀辣妹了
And you gonna be that bad bitch that you supposed to be.
芮恩
Rain.
我说的不会错,相信我
I'm telling you, bitch, trust me.
等等
Wait.
怎样?
What?
你根本没办法让我硬起来
You can't even get me up.
我可以
I-- I can.
我可以
I can.
你办不到
You can't.
你知道他们半夜会把你赶走
You know they gonna kick you out of here by midnight.
不如现在就出来吧
Might as well come on out.
嘿
Hey.
我叫芮恩
I'm Rain.
你叫什麽名字?
What's your name?
金蜜
Kimmie.
嗨,金蜜
Hi, Kimmie.
想跟我走吗?
You wanna come with me?
走吧
Come on.
你一定很饿
You must be hungry.
没问题,交给我
It's all right. I got you.
别难过
Don't be sad.
谢谢
Thank you.
安静点,他们马上要打烊了
Just be quiet. They're gonna be closing soon.
好
Okay.
跟着我,但你必须安静
Just follow me, but you gotta be quiet.
好吗?
Okay?
有些通道不能走 因为有装动作侦测器
Certain aisles we can't go down 'cause they got motion sensors.
不会有事的,跟着我走就对了
It'll be fine. Just follow me.
打给老婆中
Call my wife.
罗伊
Roy.
快回来啊,爸爸
Come on back, Daddy.
我的肉体在等着你
My body is waiting for you.
已经为你准备好了
It's ready for you now.
干嘛催我?
Why you rushing me?
你没办法让我硬起来
You can't even get me up.
你知道我们时间不多 - 溷帐
We never get a lot of time. - Asshole.
我只是想充分利用时间 - 你真是个小淫♥娃♥
Just wanna make the most of it. You're such a dirty little whore.
你知道吗?
You know that?
我是你肮髒下流的小淫♥娃♥
I'm your dirty, nasty little whore.
比你老婆好太多了
Way better than your wife.
王八蛋
This motherfucker. Hey.
你知道吗?我发现我跟你不一样
You know what? I realized that I am not like you.
我根本不想听,我跟柏蒂不一样
And I don't-- I don't even wanna hear it. I'm not like Body.
到了这种时候,坐牢说不定都还更...
And at this point, fucking jail would probably be ea...
芮恩?
Rain?
你睡着了吗?
You asleep?
天啊
Oh my God.
天...芮恩
剧集 | 黑色丽人(2024) | 导航列表